Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-15-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They missed out on Griffin. He was the only real option at franchise QB for them. If they don't try to get Tannehill in round one whether it be via trade down or reaching at #4, it wouldn't make that much sense to take a project guy in round 2.....because if they use a round 2 or late round 1 pick on a QB they had better hit on it considering these two things:

-they are building exclusively through the draft
-they have sooooo many other needs right now

That logic I think applied to why they didn't take McCoy or Clausen in round two back in 2010 when they needed a QB just as badly. Heck, they were gonna pass on McCoy in round 3 for the same reason and take a QB in round 4 or 5 that year. They like Weeden just like they liked McCoy, but I think it's illogical for them to take a QB in round 2 at this point.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't Russell Wilson better than Cousins??
I know that no one is slobbering over the prospect of a sub 6 foot QB under center, but I kind of think Wilson would be successful in the Browns offense.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
people seem to forget Weeden had arm troubles in baseball. It actually still hurts him to throw a baseball. This isn't like Danny Watkins fighting fires for a few years and saving the tread on his tires. Weeden's arm is worn down after he threw a ba-zillion pitches in the minors. That fact, plus his age, plus his inexperience taking snaps from center means a first round pick is highly unlikely. If the BRowns (or another team) wants him in rd2, he certainly should be there.
I certainly agree that there are shoulder concerns for me about how much wear and tear Weedon can take at the next level but they are beyond desperate.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
I don't dislike you, but I highly disagree with most of your conclusions. Also, your arguments aren't based in fact yet you present them as such.

It's statements like this that make me smh. This regime has done almost everything right so far except mortgage the farm for a QB, which I happen to be pleased with. Just look at how far the defense has come in two years. Bottom-dweller to quite good with a lot of young talent that can keep getting better. I'm very happy with this FO.
Elf, Elf, Elf, they won 4 games last year and without a franchise QB, they will win between 2 and 6 games this year, if that is doing it right after 3 years on the job, I really hope they start doing it wrong for a change.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
STsACE
Rookie

STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Elf, Elf, Elf, they won 4 games last year and without a franchise QB, they will win between 2 and 6 games this year, if that is doing it right after 3 years on the job, I really hope they start doing it wrong for a change.

I can understand the frustration, but I don't understand how you can't see that there is some change for the better with our team.

We're bringing in young talent with upside and our defense has shown significant improvement. Even in a year switching from 3-4 to 4-3, I thought we'd be last in the league and was very surprised at how well our defense showed that it might not take the 3-4 years to switch personnel as I thought it'd take.

I'll give you the offense sucks and can be directly pointed at the QB. It could also point towards us switching schemes and not having right personnel. It's obvious our O is years behind the D. You at least have to be able to see that the FO isn't panicking like the other FOs have done we've went through since 99.

As far as the thread:

Weeden is not an upgrade in my eyes. It'd be a lateral move on one exception. That exception would be we take Blackmon in 1st and Weeden no earlier than 2nd round. Even if that did play out, how many years would Weeden last? 3? 4? 5? Doesn't do anything for going forward as his replacement would have to be picked within a year or two leaving us right back where we are. And that upgrade would be minimal, so it'd still be somewhat lateral. If anything give McCoy Blackmon and a RB in the 1st or 2nd and see what he's got if the QBs left are 2-3 year projects.

Our FO made a comment during recent interview that they liked 4 QBs in this draft. Who the other 2 are outside of Luck and Griffin is anyone's guess (I'm guessing Tannehill late 1st and Osweiller in the 2nd). I'd hope it's not Weeden unless he was 23 going on 24, not 28 going on 29.
STsACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anythings an upgrade over McCoy.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
people seem to forget Weeden had arm troubles in baseball. It actually still hurts him to throw a baseball. This isn't like Danny Watkins fighting fires for a few years and saving the tread on his tires. Weeden's arm is worn down after he threw a ba-zillion pitches in the minors. That fact, plus his age, plus his inexperience taking snaps from center means a first round pick is highly unlikely. If the BRowns (or another team) wants him in rd2, he certainly should be there.
This is the one major concern I have with Weeden. Talent-wise, I think he's a first rounder, age knocks his grade back to a 1-2 for me but that's assuming my doctors give him a full bill of health and confirm to me that those shoulder woes are behind him.

I do believe he would be an upgrade to McCoy but I also still believe McCoy can be successful with an improved supporting cast. Not elite-level QB successful but something like Matt Hasselbeck successful. I do think the Browns are A LOT higher on Colt McCoy than people believe and I think that's one of the biggest reasons they weren't willing to overpay to trade up for RGIII, didn't pursue any FA QBs, and won't reach for Tannehill at four. The staff seems to like both Tannehill and Weeden and I think would consider them both at 22 and if one were to surprisingly fall to their second round pick, I'd be shocked if they didn't pull the trigger.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Inspector71
Rookie

Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Anythings an upgrade over McCoy.
Two Words - Rex Grossman
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Wrathman
Rookie

Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I could be wrong but I see no way Cousins has leapfrogged Weedon, he throws a terrible deep ball which hindered him in college and will be suicidal in the pros.

Where is all the love for Kendall Wright coming from??? He was expected to run his 40 at the combine in the 4.35-4.40 range as a small receiver and ran a 4.61. Unless he shows dramatic improvement at his pro day, he won't see round 1.
This is why real scouts watch game tape where he gets behind everybody and don't depend on "official" 40 times when everyone who hand-timed him saw the 40 time they were looking for.

You just keep holding on to that 4.61 time though and how it will push him down in the draft.
Wrathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Colt McCoy is an NFL backup, so if Weeden doesn't win that job running away, he should be passed on.

The team that takes him before the 4th round is full of idiots.

Granted, McCoy is the perfect career backup and Weeden is a few years from being out of the league.
i think colt mccoy can be an nfl starter in the west coast offense especially if he has talent around him, unless your newton, stafford, or cutler guys with elite physical tools ur not going to look like a starting caliber qb with the skills player on the browns offense
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he's the franchise QB by any means, but Colt will look a hell of a lot better with a decent offensive line, a good running game, and some halfway decent WRs to throw to. He had none of those things last year. He was running for his life every other passing down b/c his protection wasn't there, the Browns started two rookie OGs and a bunch of nobodies at RT, the Browns led the league in dropped passes last year and had no guys who should ever be starting an NFL game at WR (except for Greg Little - who was a rookie that is a raw, converted RB who didn't play football the year before due to suspension)......I think he doesn't deserve all the criticism he is getting. Yes, his arm is below average and he can't fit the ball into tight windows - but as a rookie he was much better when his team could run the ball really well and the offensive line wasn't that bad.

I could live with McCoy starting until we find a franchise QB, but it is still going to be painful to watch if we keep fielding the worst offensive supporting cast in the NFL. The thing that stands out about McCoy's struggles are his lack of accuracy. He was very accurate in college and was more accurate as a rookie than he was in Shurmur's WCO. Inaccurate with a weak arm will get you cut, he has to improve there.

I don't think Weeden would do much better in the near future - and he is older than McCoy with less experience. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to draft him unless the FO thinks he's a surefire quality starting QB for 6+ years, which I find doubtful. Save the pick you would waste on a backup QB and use it on a starting RB or OL or WR.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Look guys, Holmgren has made it pretty clear that he doesn't think McCoy can get the job done. He is nothing more than a 2nd string QB who can be OK for a game or 2 but if you ask him to start for 16 games, he just isn't skilled enough to produce effective results no matter who his supporting cast is.
Holmgren promised the fans a new QB for the 2012 season and I am fully expecting him to deliver on that promise. He's thrown out excuses on why he failed to get the #2 pick from St. Louis, now he has to be in a desperation mode, which will lead to 1 of 3 possibilities.

1) sign Flynn
2) draft Tannehill at #4 otherwise Miami will take him at #8
3) either use the 22nd pick on Weedon or trade back into round 1 with say NE and draft Weedon.

I'll be shocked if he stands pat after saying he would get a new QB. I think they are in panic mode, because another 4-6 win season with McCoy at QB is going to be hard to explain to their boss after promising him a new QB. That gets you fired pretty quickly in this league, after all, whose to say he can actually get a QB next year. There are no guarantees in this business.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrathman View Post
This is why real scouts watch game tape where he gets behind everybody and don't depend on "official" 40 times when everyone who hand-timed him saw the 40 time they were looking for.

Quote:
No they didn't, he didn't come close to the expected time that scouts and GM's were expecting. The CB's in the NFL got there through their 40 times and their unofficial times were much faster than Wright's.

NFL CB's aren't college CB's, if they are in the NFL, and they are starting, they are a lot faster than Wright, about 4 feet or more faster than Wright on a deep pattern and if you don't think that is significant then you need to watch more pro football.

Now, Wright still has a pro day coming, maybe he was sick at the Combine or just had a bad day, he will get another shot to prove he has the speed to beat NFL CB's on deep patterns, but he had better produce at his pro day, or he can expect a sharp decline in his WR rankings.
You just keep holding on to that 4.61 time though and how it will push him down in the draft.
I'm holding on to it till he shows me at his pro day that it was an aberration, otherwise he be a sinking ship on draft day.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That would seem like a good possibility for the Browns, unless they really like Ryan Tannehill and take him at #4. Who do you see Cleveland drafting at #4?
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see Browns draft Tannehill in top 5. If you plan to gamble a short term investment on Weeden then you better off sign a veteran qb instead.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns need to get the best QB they can find. If they really thought the Weeden was a guy that could help them reach a Super Bowl, he's easily worth a first rounder. If they don't mind waiting to try to get him in the 2nd, they must not be too concerned someone else will want him first. Leave it to the Browns to keep going for leftovers at QB in a league dominated by elite QBs.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
That would seem like a good possibility for the Browns, unless they really like Ryan Tannehill and take him at #4. Who do you see Cleveland drafting at #4?
There are 3 distinct possibilities:

1) Blackmon WR
2) Tannehill QB
3) Richardson RB

I don't think there is any doubt they will go offense.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1) Blackmon WR
2) Tannehill QB
3) Richardson RB

Claiborne??
Old 03-18-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Claiborne??
Don't even think about it

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1) Blackmon WR
2) Tannehill QB
3) Richardson RB

Kalil at RT when Miami trades up for Tannehill?
Old 03-19-2012, 05:52 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Claiborne??
Besides the fact that Claiborne only ran a 4.50 which is hardly elite speed for a CB, the Browns have no offense, none, hence that has to be the focus of their draft.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1) Blackmon WR
2) Tannehill QB
3) Richardson RB

I think Tannehill is not an option. Using the #22 pick on Weeden is a real possibility. Id they wait to the 2nd round Seattle or Miami, whichever does not get Tannehill, will jump in front of them. Not to mention all the other possibilities. New England will be glad to trade out of the 1st round again.

BTW, Of course Weeden is an upgrade over a QB that cannot make the throws. Colt is a fine example of an underweight toolbox.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Tom Servo
Rookie

Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colt will be holding down the fort this year while we stock the cupboard for Barkley's arrival in '13

NO WEEDEN
Tom Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2nd round? Try the 22nd pick, or whatever their second 1st rounder is.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrathman View Post

This is a pet-peeve of mine. If we're talking about 40 times, there is no sane or rational reason to trust a 50 year old man with a stopwatch more than you would trust a media intern with access to proprietary combine footage and a computer.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote