Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-17-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 F1 Thread

We have enough fans on this board so discuss here...

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
You up for a sig bet?

If Hamilton ends up higher than Vettel I'll rock a Hamilton sig for a full 30 days...and vice versa lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
im up for that!
I'll just move it here. You're on. Will add a little more to the season.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The winner of the 2012 F1 Championship...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Hamilton takes the championship this year. There was a rule change (can't remember what it was) but it's supposedly going to negatively impact the Red Bull guys.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-17-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I think Hamilton takes the championship this year. There was a rule change (can't remember what it was) but it's supposedly going to negatively impact the Red Bull guys.
And the McLaren car looks so much nicer! Who you supporting H25?

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-17-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
And the McLaren car looks so much nicer! Who you supporting H25?
I actually don't have a favorite driver at the moment. I was a Vettel fan and still am but I kind of gotten bored with him dominating the last few years.

I've always rooted for the Toro Rosso cars as well.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-17-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/17379512

Talks about the rule changes.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I actually don't have a favorite driver at the moment. I was a Vettel fan and still am but I kind of gotten bored with him dominating the last few years.

I've always rooted for the Toro Rosso cars as well.
I liked Vettel as well until he started winning. Now i hate the little ******!

Other than Hamilton i'd say my favourite driver is Button but then thats just cus he's british and Lewis' teammate.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-17-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I still love Vettel even though he wins all the time lol

I did find it funny how the F1 commish said Red Bull and Vettel were bad for F1 as a whole lol

Ferrari better get their **** together...Alonso and Massa looked pretty bad.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 03-17-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Call me when Minardi wins.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:14 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Lewis Hamilton!!!!
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:32 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good race and ending, buttons race the whole way through. Vettel is a beast too

Got back into f1 late last season, glad it's back and was happy for the favorable west coast start time
Old 03-18-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for the race here in Austin.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Just watched the race. Slightly dissapointed with 3rd but oh well. I felt bad for Pastor Maldanado when he crashed out on the last lap.

Williams, Torro Rosso and Renault all impressed on the first race of the season. The battle for 5th should be exciting this year.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-18-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Germany loves Vettel

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Of course my DVR decides not to record the race. Where was Maldanado running when he crashed?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-19-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Of course my DVR decides not to record the race. Where was Maldanado running when he crashed?
6th. I was gutted for him!

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-19-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I saw that...that was pretty insane lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-24-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Everyone watching qualifying?

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-24-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Another pole for Hamilton! He obviously has the one lap pace but hopefully he can start turning the poles into wins.

Michael Schumacher was great, Vettel has an interesting tactic. He'll be starting on the hard tires and will have fresh soft tires which will leave him in good stead for the race.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Bruno Senna had a great race today. I was really impressed.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-25-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Bruno Senna had a great race today. I was really impressed.
Perez was awesome as well! I've been very surprised with Williams and Saubers pace.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-27-2012, 07:45 AM    (permalink
moviesmoun
Rookie

moviesmoun hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Everyone watching qualifying?

it was a proper one sided
moviesmoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

The gaps in between some races is so annoying. I just wanna watch a race every week!

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-22-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Yea!! My boii Vettel!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: