Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flynn can play. Great signing by Seattle. Kevin Kolb was overpaid so in reality Flynn's price point is about right.

You don't pay someone else's backup to come start for your team and give him franchise QB money.

Tool wise, he's Romo. Probably not as elusive outside the pocket but physically very similar players.

I don't know if Flynn will ever be a top 10 QB, but he's good enough to win double digit games in the NFL.

NFCW is going to be a very competitive division to watch and I don't think it's close to a lock that SF wins it.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Tannehill is available at their pick I wouldn't let Flynn keep me from bringing him in. Hope for a Brees/Rivers scenario in which case you franchise a proven Matt Flynn and trade him, otherwise you've at least got one QB.

EDIT: Just wanted to make sure people were clear I'm not saying that I expect Flynn to become one of the best QBs in the NFL at any point in his career, but Brees has continually improved from the moment Rivers stepped foot in San Diego, at that time the word bust was getting thrown around with him, but he turned it around while the high upside rookie got brought along slowly and polished extensively. So there's no real downside to it unless both players bust colossally and you're starting Tavaris Jackson in 4 years, but if that happens there's no way you'll still have you're job, so it'll be someone-else's problem.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 03-18-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
As long as Peyton Manning doesn't sign with San Francisco, this Seattle roster has the talent to win the NFC West.

On paper, they don't have any glaring weaknesses, but that's assuming Flynn wasn't just a product of Green Bay's extremely QB-friendly system. Whatever the case, he'll have a running game to lean on. He has to be an upgrade over T-Jack.

And defensively, the Seahawks added Jason Jones this week to a top-10 unit.

The roster is shaping up nicely. And now they can use pick #12 on Kuechly, DeCastro, or a pass rusher.
I like how you're thinking cowboy.

I just noticed this signing (darn family get togethers) and couldnt be happier.

On a somewhat unrelated topic where does Ryan tannehill land now. The list of suitors seem to be drying up especially if Alex Smith ends up in Miami. Maybe Cleveland trades down a bit and jumps on him.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I like how you're thinking cowboy.

I just noticed this signing (darn family get togethers) and couldnt be happier.

On a somewhat unrelated topic where does Ryan tannehill land now. The list of suitors seem to be drying up especially if Alex Smith ends up in Miami. Maybe Cleveland trades down a bit and jumps on him.
What do you Seahawks fans think, you're team's pretty well rounded, not too committed to Flynn and not overwhelmed with glaring deficiencies, is it possible that they still pick up Tannehill if he's sitting their when they pick? They'd be paying the two of them less than franchise QBs and some less than franchise QBs like the Sanchize. You might end up wasting the pick on a player you don't end up needing, but in that scenario you can be the beneficiaries of a starting QB trade to give you ammo to fill what ever holes open up by then.

Mind you guys I haven't been paying too close of attention to the offseason so far so if I'm missing some glaring holes in your roster that dictate a first round pick be spent to address them, please correct me.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 03-18-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Per NFL network 3 years 26 million, 10 million guaranteed
WOW. That seems low for a QB. The 12 and 13 salaries might be good numbers, but the cap blows up in 2014 so this looks very low to me.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a lot less than I thought it would be

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
WOW. That seems low for a QB. The 12 and 13 salaries might be good numbers, but the cap blows up in 2014 so this looks very low to me.
Rookie QB wage scale is pushing down the price of potential at the QB position. When using a first round pick on a high upside guy only costs you the pick and a couple mil per year some guy with two career starts isn't going to warrant the crazy money they used to.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-18-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatadai View Post
Carroll uses his TEs to block more than receive. I don't believe Miller will get many more targets than before.
The OC is Darrell Bevell. He has no problem using tight ends.

Anyway, I think I like Flynn enough to love this deal for Seattle. I could see them taking the division if San Fran doesn't bring in Peyton. I don't think SF's success is sustainable without a major upgrade at QB. Too many close games that could eventually start swinging the other way, IMO.

....cue the bitching SF fans
Old 03-18-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised that Flynn's deal ended up being reasonable; maybe the recent Cassel/Kolb deals scared teams off? Regardless, I was more impressed with the prior body of work of those two players than with Flynn's. Nice move for the Seahawks financially; however, it's interesting that Philbin didn't value Flynn enough to beat that offer. That looks like a bad omen, although it's also possible Mike Sherman convinced the club that Ryan Tannehill was worth picking at number eight.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
The OC is Darrell Bevell. He has no problem using tight ends.

Anyway, I think I like Flynn enough to love this deal for Seattle. I could see them taking the division if San Fran doesn't bring in Peyton. I don't think SF's success is sustainable without a major upgrade at QB. Too many close games that could eventually start swinging the other way, IMO.

....cue the bitching SF fans
Like both against Seattle.

Including T-Jack choking horrendously in one.

And Ted Ginn returning two kicks for TDs in the other.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
What do you Seahawks fans think, you're team's pretty well rounded, not too committed to Flynn and not overwhelmed with glaring deficiencies, is it possible that they still pick up Tannehill if he's sitting their when they pick? They'd be paying the two of them less than franchise QBs and some less than franchise QBs like the Sanchize. You might end up wasting the pick on a player you don't end up needing, but in that scenario you can be the beneficiaries of a starting QB trade to give you ammo to fill what ever holes open up by then.

Mind you guys I haven't been paying too close of attention to the offseason so far so if I'm missing some glaring holes in your roster that dictate a first round pick be spent to address them, please correct me.
I wouldn't mind at all, but honestly, I doubt he'll make it to #12 and the bigger thing is with signing Flynn, the Seahawks are no longer thinking about trading up to get Tannehill, and that's probably what it would take. Cleveland's still going to be thinking about it, Kansas City will be, Miami might be. Buffalo could be a dark horse to pick him at #10.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I wouldn't mind at all, but honestly, I doubt he'll make it to #12 and the bigger thing is with signing Flynn, the Seahawks are no longer thinking about trading up to get Tannehill, and that's probably what it would take. Cleveland's still going to be thinking about it, Kansas City will be, Miami might be. Buffalo could be a dark horse to pick him at #10.
See I just don't think Holmgren's going to take that risk at #4, KC could although for some reason i'm not feeling it and Miami probably would although they've done dumber things than passing on a raw prospect. Buffalo could but I think they're the least likely since they have the best current QB of the bunch and seem positioned to make a push for the AFC East title or at least a Wild card and so will probably be looking for a more immediate piece like an OT, WR or even a DB if Claiborne somehow falls to their pick.

I just think that realistically KC and Miami are the two biggest threats for you and I wouldn't be shocked to see KC delude themselves into giving Cassel one more year while Miami thinks that Matt Moore and a second round pick will get the job done, more doubtful on the latter, but just wondering how far he could end up sliding n cause if he makes it past you, I think he ends up a Brown and I like the kid so would hate to see him on that team...I have an irrational hatred for the City of Cleveland and because of it the entire state of Ohio, it's why I still can't whole-heartedly hate LeBron even though he went to the ***** ass Heat.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-18-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I really like Tannehill and wouldnt mind picking him in the first but I think the team goes pass rusher at 12 and picks a QB in the 2nd/3rd rounder. They are usually very open about needs and they said they wanted speed at Lb and more pass rush. They also like Cousins and Osweiler a lot so if they fall the team would probably take them.

They could also play with fire and trade down in the first as no team before Cleveland at 22 needs a QB. If it works they get extra picks and take Tannehill at a more value spot. If not it doesn't really screw them up.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice pickup for Seattle. They had to make a move at quarterback to at least make the safeties think their presense may be needed somewhere other than in Lynch's grill.

If their o-line investments can stay healthy and progress, this offense is getting close to being a complete deal and their d is a pretty solid unit.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good move and deal for both sides.... I would really like to see Flynn do well and I think he will... or atleast I hope.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doug Baldwin will be switching to #89 so Flynn can wear 15.

On the subject of Tannehill, I don't see it happening. The Hawks are in need of linebackers and a pass rusher. If Flynn doesn't work out, the 2013 QB class ain't too shabby.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

First off i dont think they go near Tannehill now. On the outside chance an Osweiler was there in the 3rd or 4th then maybe go with that.

My best guess for their 1st pick would probably be from:

1. David DeCastro
2. Michael Floyd
3. Luke Kuechly
4. Melvin Ingram
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
First off i dont think they go near Tannehill now. On the outside chance an Osweiler was there in the 3rd or 4th then maybe go with that.

My best guess for their 1st pick would probably be from:

1. David DeCastro
2. Michael Floyd
3. Luke Kuechly
4. Melvin Ingram
Not an offensive lineman again...

They already have Okung, Carpenter and Moffit who they've spet high picks on recently.

Kuechly would be the best and most logical choice IMO.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Doug Baldwin will be switching to #89 so Flynn can wear 15.

On the subject of Tannehill, I don't see it happening. The Hawks are in need of linebackers and a pass rusher. If Flynn doesn't work out, the 2013 QB class ain't too shabby.
15... bahh what a stupid number.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
15... bahh what a stupid number.
My favorite...
Old 03-18-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does he want #15 anyway. Its not like he has some past connection to it.

EDIT: Take that back...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Not an offensive lineman again...

They already have Okung, Carpenter and Moffit who they've spet high picks on recently.

Kuechly would be the best and most logical choice IMO.

Yeah I'd hate another offensive lineman in the 1st. Add Spencer to the list of recent 1st round OL.

Lber is a logical choice as its looking like KJ Wright will be the only returning starter there.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
My favorite...
dont even act like you were a QB in HS, voodoomonkey!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
dont even act like you were a QB in HS, voodoomonkey!
No, but I was always number 15 in basketball, baseball, and soccer.

And if I had had the patience to go out for my high school's team my last two years, I totally would have been the starting quarterback. And I would've made it rain out there.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good signing. I don't think this takes Seattle out of the Matt Barkley, Tyler Wilson sweepstakes next year either.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote