Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-09-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
eltwentyone
Rookie

eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default Warren Sapp files for Bankruptcy

fooooooooooooooook haha what an idiot, I thought he was atleast somewhat intelligent.

brb baby mamas
brb jordan sneakers as assets
brb 13 year career and broadcaster going brankrupt

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?...app-bankruptcy

Quote:
Former NFL star Warren Sapp owes more than $6.7 million to creditors and back child support and alimony, according to a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing in South Florida.

Sapp’s $6.45 million in assets includes 240 pairs of Jordan athletic shoes worth almost $6,500, a $2,250 watch and a lion skin rug worth $1,200. He also reported losing his 2002 Super Bowl ring with the Bucs and his 1991 national championship ring from the University of Miami.

The court documents were filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Fort Lauderdale on March 30. TMZ.com first reported the filing. A phone message and e-mail left Saturday with his attorney, Chad Pugatch, were not immediately returned.

Sapp’s average monthly income is $115,881, according to the filings, and includes $45,000 for a final contract payment with Showtime, $48,000 for an appearance with CCA Sports and $18,675 as an advance for a book deal. His contract with the NFL Network ends in August, the filings show, and it was unknown if the contract will be renewed.

Last edited by eltwentyone : 04-09-2012 at 11:47 AM.
eltwentyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

240 pairs of jordans ssheeeesh

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i swear if i was rich, all i would ever wear on my feet were house slippers and slides

Old 04-09-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
i swear if i was rich, all i would ever wear on my feet were house slippers and slides
I wouldn't even wear shoes. I'd just walk around my mansion barefoot all day long.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I wouldn't even wear shoes. I'd just walk around my mansion barefoot all day long.
Id only wear bath robes and comfy moccasins

itd be great
Old 04-09-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2250 on a watch isn't crazy. I know plenty of ppl who spent more. Also 6500 in shoes isn't crazy either when youre a millionaire.

The child support payments must be killing him.

That and alcohol. Every time these celebrities party they spend a ridiculous amount on alcohol. Partying and women probably did him in more than anything else.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
2250 on a watch isn't crazy. I know plenty of ppl who spent more. Also 6500 in shoes isn't crazy either when youre a millionaire.

The child support payments must be killing him.

That and alcohol. Every time these celebrities party they spend a ridiculous amount on alcohol. Partying and women probably did him in more than anything else.
These are probably the valuations right now. He has 240 pairs of Jordans? I haven't seen many Jordans going for $30 a pop. He probably spent about $30,000 on them. That's still not completely outrageous when you consider that he earned tens of millions of dollars, and the shoes may very well have been purchased over a 15 year span.

Also, I don't know anybody who's spent that much money on a watch. It must be a regional thing. Or maybe I'm justing not hanging in the right crowd.

Last edited by WCH : 04-09-2012 at 12:49 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

the only jordans these days that are under 100 dollars are the derek jeters shoes, which are 95 $

i recant. i would buy nike frees and vans and chuck taylors if i had a lot of money

Last edited by YAYareaRB : 04-09-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
These are probably the valuations right now. He has 240 pairs of Jordans? I haven't seen many Jordans going for $30 a pop. He probably spent about $30,000 on them. That's still not completely outrageous when you consider that he earned tens of millions of dollars, and the shoes may very well have been purchased over a 15 year span.

Also, I don't know anybody who's spent that much money on a watch. It must be a regional thing. Or maybe I'm justing not hanging in the right crowd.
Tons of ppl spend that much and more on a watch. Tag Hueir, Movado, Rolex, Cartier, Baum & Mercier, they all run from 2k up to 10k. My boss wears a 20k Patek Phillipe to work every day.

I have a 1200 baum & mercier, if I didn't, I'd get laughed out of the building. Its kind of like a status thing unfortunately, I hate it but thats just how it is in some places.

My coworker just dropped 5800 on a cartier tank.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good, he's always been a Raider hater once he got on NFLN and I'd be happy to see him off T.V. for good. Very good player(on the bucs), horrible T.V. analyst though IMO.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tons of ppl spend that much and more on a watch. Tag Hueir, Movado, Rolex, Cartier, Baum & Mercier, they all run from 2k up to 10k. My boss wears a 20k Patek Phillipe to work every day.

I have a 1200 baum & mercier, if I didn't, I'd get laughed out of the building. Its kind of like a status thing unfortunately, I hate it but thats just how it is in some places.

My coworker just dropped 5800 on a cartier tank.
New York, right?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

watches have always been uncomfortable to me.

Old 04-09-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
New York, right?
Yeah. NJ also. I'm sure NE is the same way.

Wallstreet is the worst. They would make you sick.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
watches have always been uncomfortable to me.
I can only wear the leather bands. The metal bands feel uncomfortable. My watch is a brown leather band, with a silver outside, white face, and roman numerals.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can only wear the leather bands. The metal bands feel uncomfortable. My watch is a brown leather band, with a silver outside, white face, and roman numerals.
Mine is $30 timex and I bet it does the same thing as yours with less thinking
Old 04-09-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Mine is $30 timex and I bet it does the same thing as yours with less thinking
Of course it does. Trust me, I really didnt want to spend that much on a watch. I had a seiko before this. But when all the guys around you are wearing 5k watches and you have a 100 dollar seiko, youre the butt of everyone's jokes. And in management, impressions and appearance means alot. Its work politics.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Of course it does. Trust me, I really didnt want to spend that much on a watch. I had a seiko before this. But when all the guys around you are wearing 5k watches and you have a 100 dollar seiko, youre the butt of everyone's jokes. And in management, impressions and appearance means alot. Its work politics.
I just have a hard time imagining myself sitting down in a meeting and looking at every guy's wrist on the off chance that I might be able to make fun of him for spending money ridiculously.

I mean, assuming they don't call you out and ask to see what brand your watch is, how can they tell what kind you have? Can they just tell at a glance? Wouldn't that mean researching watches so that you can just look at it from any angle and know "Hey, that's a Tag-Hueir" or whatever? What a waste of time. I hope you are well-compensated for such nonsense.

Seriously. Every time I looked at my watch, I would think to myself, "I bought this thing that tells time just like my cell phone does, but I could've bought x instead". X being, you know, a motorcycle, or a new suit, or a guitar, or any one of a number of things I'd rather buy with $5K.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I just have a hard time imagining myself sitting down in a meeting and looking at every guy's wrist on the off chance that I might be able to make fun of him for spending money ridiculously.

I mean, assuming they don't call you out and ask to see what brand your watch is, how can they tell what kind you have? Can they just tell at a glance? Wouldn't that mean researching watches so that you can just look at it from any angle and know "Hey, that's a Tag-Hueir" or whatever? What a waste of time. I hope you are well-compensated for such nonsense.

Seriously. Every time I looked at my watch, I would think to myself, "I bought this thing that tells time just like my cell phone does, but I could've bought x instead". X being, you know, a motorcycle, or a new suit, or a guitar, or any one of a number of things I'd rather buy with $5K.
this is all i picture, with a little less late 80's flair

sorry bigblue. sounds like a dreadful yet monetarily rewarding career. every jobs got there **** parts. i get calluses, get get expensive watches

Last edited by King Carls 5 Year Plan : 04-09-2012 at 03:35 PM.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised the watch thing caught so many people off guard. Expensives watches have been used as a status symbol for a long time now in America.

From what he's said in this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if BBD also has some cuff-links or dress shoes with price tag's that would make you cringe as well. When you work in that type of a world, everything has to be top dollar. From your hair cut, to your tie, your watch and even your socks. It's ridiculous, but if you don't follow suit then it doesn't matter how good you are at your job because you'll never get a chance to prove yourself.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Im sorry you have to work in an environment like that. Thats why I never went into business...it would crush my soul. I work in Manhattan, but as a scientist...we don't deal with any of those soul-destroying excuses for people.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man that sucks bbd, I really hate watches. Nice shoes or clothes? Fine, but I just can't stand the feeling of anything around my wrists or neck.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

i want an ipod watch

Old 04-09-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Im sorry you have to work in an environment like that. Thats why I never went into business...it would crush my soul. I work in Manhattan, but as a scientist...we don't deal with any of those soul-destroying excuses for people.
Imclone?

I'm actually a scientist myself. But I work for turds. Theres a ton of arrogance in the science field too.