Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Carolina Panthers Team Forum

Carolina Panthers Team Forum Discuss the Panthers

Old 03-20-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mock Jonathan Stewart Trade

Let me just start by saying I DO NOT want to see Stewart traded. But lets just say they are exploring a trade and they can't find equal value as far as a draft pick. Lets say they were to trade Jonathan Stewart for another player. Enter Osi Umenyiora. Osi only has 1 year left on his deal for 4 million. He fills a big need for us and vice-versa for the Giants who need a replacement for Jacobs. If Osi has a big year we can focus our attention on signing him long term. Again I would hate to see Stewart go and I dont think he will be traded, but if he were to be Osi definitely beats only getting a 3rd round pick.
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
JPF
Veteran

JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I'm late to the party on this but a 25 year old RB without a lot of mileage for a 30+ year old DE who would possibly be more expensive to re-sign and has a knack for being the center of discussions over his contract?

If they did that and didn't re-sign Osi, they basically gave Stewart away for a one year rental who would be constantly talking about his contract during the season.
JPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want to trade Stewart but if we have to it needs to be for another top-quality player in his prime at a low-value position. We already have Olson and more than enough LBs so that leaves guard and WR. We just took a G in the 2nd round so let's see what we have there before we try that. Leaving us with WR, a position where there's no shortage of guys unhappy with their team. Who's the Brandon Marshall/Vincent Jackson of this year?
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote