Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-23-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappanorm View Post
With Coples having 3 alcohol related arrests in the past 2 years and with Gene Smith wanting players with good character, it looks like Quinton Coples does not fit with the Jags. Also with the free agent signing of DE Jeremy Mincey it lessens the need at DE. Coples may go 8 or 9 since he is deserving of being drafted that high. After a review of all of the very good posts, it appears that there is -- "No Consensus #7 Pick"
That's Michael Floyd, Quinton Coples has no arrests that I am aware of.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
pappanorm
Rookie

pappanorm hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thanks Chris and my apologies to Quinton Coples.
pappanorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajuncorey View Post
jacksonville gets burned when they draft DE's ie. derrick harvey, quinton groves. in other words hope to god they dont
Both of those guys came from the same class and James Harris was the man making the picks then.

I think DeCastro as a sleeper choice like others mentioned makes some sense, as could Jonathan Martin or Riley Reiff. Offensive line is one way they could go. Blackmon if he slides would cause them to run to the podium, same if Claiborne slips. Otherwise Ingram also makes a lot of sense.

I think ultimately Gene Smith is hoping to trade back if he can.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Dallas357
Rookie

Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people really think they'll draft poe at 7? just stop. They're going to take ingram at 7, and then a wr in the 2nd.

The jags have never drafted higher than 7, it sucks. Never having a team worse than 5-11 in your history is unfortunate.
Dallas357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

right now I think it will be Melvin Ingram. But a small part of me thinks Gene Smith pulls another Alualu and takes Vinny Curry about 20 slots too early (and it actually turns out to be a good pick).

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After careful consideration I've decided that Whitney Mercilus is actually the front runner in my mind.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep an eye out for DeCastro. If they feel fine with Britton, once healthy, at RT, they could certainly upgrade the interior.

This might be the most exciting pick of the draft, because there are so many directions the Jags could plausibly go in, but I'm sure GM Gene loves everything about DeCastro, and he would probably be the most likely decision maker in the league to take an OG in the top ten.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go with Brian Quick because Gene smith doesn't give a **** anymore

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Coples has no character concerns that would have him off the Jags board. That being said, I think they could easily pass on him just because I think they want to get Gabbert a toy like Kendall Wright or Stephen Hill.
I've been thinking about Kendall Wright as a possible sleeper to the Jags and potential surprise of the Top 10 for a while now, but can you imagine if they REALLY wanted to go for the shock factor and selected Stephen Hill at #7!? Wow! That would be CRAZY! But I could see it!

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ruben Randle, I'm calling it now. At this point, the Jags no longer surprise me with their picks.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say they trade back with a team going for Tannehill. Chiefs, Browns whatever. I could also see the Rams trading their pick again to a team that wants him. If I'm the Jags and I have to pick, I'd go DeCastro. The Jags are lucky in that the positions they need this year are very deep.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they stay at 7 they will draft Ingram/Upshaw or a WR like Stephen Hill. There's a chance they talk with Cleveland to trade up to 4 to snag Blackmon, while the Browns will likely end up with Richardson or Tannehill at 7 and getting more picks. The Jaguars are a big wild card that will likely make a move on draft day if they want to, offers should be on the table for teams possibly trying to get Tannehill or one of the top 6 if one falls.

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:41 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Buckeye View Post
Keep an eye out for DeCastro. If they feel fine with Britton, once healthy, at RT, they could certainly upgrade the interior.

This might be the most exciting pick of the draft, because there are so many directions the Jags could plausibly go in, but I'm sure GM Gene loves everything about DeCastro, and he would probably be the most likely decision maker in the league to take an OG in the top ten.
Drafting a Guard at 7 would be monumentally dumb, even for the Jaguars.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGfortheTD View Post
Yet nobody has any problem selecting a RB top 5.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
KLima878
Rookie

KLima878 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
If the guy is to be a probowl player and dominate at his position why is it dumb to draft him at 7? I understand a kicker or punter but an OL that is probowl caliber is not dumb
Old 03-28-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they want Decastro, I think theyll be more inclined to pick up an extra pick in the process and trade back.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
If they want Decastro, I think theyll be more inclined to pick up an extra pick in the process and trade back.
You could have said the same thing about Alualu two years ago, yet they selected him with their original pick when he wasn't expected to go for at least another fifteen selections.

Trading down with DeCastro in mind is much riskier. DeCastro could easily go in the four or five picks after 7, so if they really want him, they move down very far.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
id rather draft a guard that high than a rb that high nowadays

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish there was a Jacksonville fan here, or somebody that cares enough about trying to project this pick, that could go back and look at Gene Smith's history and try to find some more trends in the traits that he values in players. I know that he tries to find players that are perceived as undervalued, thus all the small school guys. But what about Alualu? What made Smith think he was so undervalued? I have no idea; I didn't pay much attention to him as a prospect. Are there guys like that in this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas357 View Post
people really think they'll draft poe at 7? just stop. They're going to take ingram at 7, and then a wr in the 2nd.

The jags have never drafted higher than 7, it sucks. Never having a team worse than 5-11 in your history is unfortunate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Hardy_(linebacker)

Also, stop acting like you have any idea what Jacksonville will do. Nobody has any idea.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Dallas357
Rookie

Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
I wish there was a Jacksonville fan here, or somebody that cares enough about trying to project this pick, that could go back and look at Gene Smith's history and try to find some more trends in the traits that he values in players. I know that he tries to find players that are perceived as undervalued, thus all the small school guys. But what about Alualu? What made Smith think he was so undervalued? I have no idea; I didn't pay much attention to him as a prospect. Are there guys like that in this draft?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Hardy_(linebacker)

Also, stop acting like you have any idea what Jacksonville will do. Nobody has any idea.
Other than their first year, where tony boseli didn't play and jimmy smith wasn't jimmy smith yet. That remains their worst season.
Dallas357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

It's kinda hard when Smith himself has only been in charge of the Draft for 3 years. Before that, it was usually Shack Harris/Smith/Del Rio with Harris supposedly making the final call.

It's been said that he likes to go BAP for about the first 3 rounds and then targets guys that fit needs afterward(supposedly, if Buffalo and Oakland hadn't taken Spiller or McClain before #10 in '09, then one of them would've been the pick instead of Alualu).

If I had to hazard a guess, if someone like Richardson dropped to #7 and we couldn't trade back, then he'd easily be the pick. Not sure about Blackmon/Floyd if one or both were there at 7. I think Coples' motivation issues would drop him down Gene's board some and I don't think Tucker would re-work the entire defense around to get the most out of Ingram since he'd be kinda iffy as a 4-3 DE and as a pure DE, he'd probably like Upshaw more. Kirkpatrick could be a possibility since they brought him in for a private workout. Think there's a slim chance of it being OL since Britton is coming back and should be fully healthy after getting that infection after surgery last year.

I guess this semi-long ass post is just to say that I have no freaking clue, lol. I could make a list of like 10 guys and come up with a reason for Gene to pick him. It's really frustrating.
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Blackmon and Claiborne go top 6 then I see the Jags taking Coples, yes.....but you never know. They always pick someone you don't expect with Smith.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
If Blackmon and Claiborne go top 6 then I see the Jags taking Coples, yes.....but you never know. They always pick someone you don't expect with Smith.
Eh, the only really out-of-nowhere pick he's made so far was Tyson.
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I honestly think Coples is out I think if it goes that way that it is between Upshaw and Ingram

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
It has to be an offensive player in order to help Gabbert.
Tannehill would make his job a lot easier.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote