Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-25-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Harry Potter Mafia: It's Game Time (Town Wins!)

A once-elegant house is nothing but ruins. The devastation is everywhere. What caused this tragedy? A gas leak? A simple wrecking ball? A bomb? No, something much more sinister, and something much more evil. The Dark Mark looms in the sky above the wasteland. This was done by Death Eaters, perhaps even Lord Voldemort himself. And inside the “house” lies comahan, his expression blank, his face white. The tell-tale sign of Avada Kedavra spell. The wizarding war wages on, and no one is safe. If the powerful, knowledgeable commie could be killed, then who is safe?

WINNERS/FINAL ACTION

ALIVE:
Woot
IBC
Caddy
SuperMcGee
Dr. Gonzo
Brodeur
DG
Rufus
Renji

Deceased:
A Perfect Score [Nymphadora Tonks] (Investigator) was killed - Night 1
CJSchneider [Hedwig] (Night Time Messenger) was killed - Night 1
Snicho [George Weasley] (Townie) was petrified - Night 1
Fenikz [Nagini] (Hitman) was lynched - Day 2
Bulldogs [Neville Longbottom] (Gifter) was killed - Night 2
Scottyboy [Kingsley Shacklebolt] (Investigator) was killed - Night 2
Diab [Barty Crouch Jr] (Ninja) was killed - Night 2
SuperPacker [Antonin Dolohov] (Goon) was lynched - Day 3
OSUGiants [Gilderoy Lockhart] (Incompetent Investigator) was killed - Night 3
Razor [Fred Weasley] (Townie) was killed - Night 3
Rob S [Peter Pettigrew] (Traitor) was lynched - Day 4
TACKLE [Mad Eye Moody] (Investigator) was killed - Night 4
D-Unit [Lucius Malfoy] (Role Blocker) was killed - Night 4
Matthew Jones [Ginny Weasley] (Possessed Townie) was killed - Night 4
Shane P. Hallam [Arthur Weasley] (Townie) was lynched - Day 5
Todd Bertuzzi [Draco Malfoy] (Survivor / Recruit) was killed - Night 5
bored of education [Horace Slughorn] (Commuter) was lynched - Day 6
Caddy [Minerva McGonagall] (Protector) was killed - Night 6
Mr Goosemahn [Ron Weasley] (Protector) was killed - Night 6
vidae
[Fenrir Greyback] (Psychopath) was lynched - Day 7
jvig [Molly Weasley] (Protector) was killed - Night 7
jdrylie [Amycus Carrrow] (Goon) was killed - Night 7
broth [Percy Weasley] (Townie) was lynched - Day 8
ccB [Cornelius Fudge] (Silencer) was killed - Night 8
UKfan [Luna Lovegood] (Townie) was killed - Night 8
TheBoyWonder22 [Dobby] (Triggered Bodyguard) was killed - Night 8
Grizzlegom [Yaxley] (Goon) was lynched - Day 9
CashMoneyDrew [Sirius Black] (Vigilante) was killed - Night 9
raiderz4life [Bellatrix Lestrange] (Role Blocker) was killed - Night 9
ATLDirtyBirds [Lord Voldemort] (Godfather) was lynched - Day 10

-- Do NOT PM each other. Automatic mod kill if caught doing so. Please report if someone does PM you.

-- All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. You must unlynch before changing your vote. Don't use bold if it's not to lynch or unlynch.

-- Set your profile to invisible mode.

-- No character names are explicitly stated, but if you are able to figure yours out, please do not reveal. Feel free to reveal roles, just not character names.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Last edited by comahan : 04-04-2012 at 09:10 AM.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets do this ish

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hooray! Everyone put on your invisibility cloaks stat!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am not evil and i have no powers, let me live!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

APS is evil, probably.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, this is a huge game.....AWESOME! I'm going to bed so I can wake up for the Newcastle game tomorrow morning, but lets exercise some caution here and not pull another Jvig.

EDIT: I am not evil, I am good.

Last edited by Rob S : 03-25-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch: APS

lol but seriously I am not evil and I am not neutral either. Since not explicitly saying so cost me my life last game I will not be making the mistake of not posting this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It will be interesting to see if anybody was given info to start. For the record I am not evil, I am good.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a protect tonight? Pretty sure I'll be a targeted guy tonight just based on past games. If protectors don't trust me, any watcher out there should consider spying on me.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would anyone protect you right now? Just play the game Aussie.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-25-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP comahan...he was a good wizard.

PS I am not evil/bad.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Can I get a protect tonight? Pretty sure I'll be a targeted guy tonight just based on past games. If protectors don't trust me, any watcher out there should consider spying on me.
Hey now, I am way more of a target at night than you! Protect me please, I would like to stay alive so I can help out.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Why would anyone protect you right now? Just play the game Aussie.
That is exactly what I'm doing sir.

I doubt there is a lie detector as that role is now stupid. But just in case, I'm not evil or bad or in any way in opposition of the town.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll say I'm not evil in this thing, or neutral for that matter.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-25-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I too am not evil.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That is exactly what I'm doing sir.

I doubt there is a lie detector as that role is now stupid. But just in case, I'm not evil or bad or in any way in opposition of the town.
I'm just saying, right now no one has made themselves a target, and I doubt that anyone is after you just 'cause. You'll be fine. I'm just saying let it play out.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-25-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am not evil nor am i neutral.[/british accent]
Old 03-25-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I'm just saying, right now no one has made themselves a target, and I doubt that anyone is after you just 'cause. You'll be fine. I'm just saying let it play out.
Umm no. People are definitely targeted on the first night based on a) who they are as a poster, and b) how well they've played in previous games.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

But for all we know, you could be the most evil of us all. I think first day action should be considered. I'd agree that what you say is true, but before people choose who to protect, let's worry about the here and now.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-25-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Umm no. People are definitely targeted on the first night based on a) who they are as a poster, and b) how well they've played in previous games.
He is right. Some people are constantly targeted.

So okay, we have no info, right? What does everyone want to do?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to LOL is anyone actually going to say they are Evil. I'm not evil BTW. but come on now.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Broth, you seem suspicious. I don't care for suspicious....so I say we lynch APS. (Actually, we all know that lynching on the first night is always kinda dumb, so...)

Lynch: Nobody

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-25-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He is right. Some people are constantly targeted.

So okay, we have no info, right? What does everyone want to do?
Now I'm not saying no lynch, but we should certainly wait for info, especially considering the integration of lynchers in the most recent games.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-25-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
But for all we know, you could be the most evil of us all. I think first day action should be considered. I'd agree that what you say is true, but before people choose who to protect, let's worry about the here and now.
I'm not sure why you are making such a big deal out of me asking for protection, I feel it is a more than reasonable proposition to make. I don't know what to make of your comments.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Brody on this one. Vote: No lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote