Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Michael Brockers, DT, LSU

Um, can I get a hell yes?

As a Jets fan I had no intention of thinking about DL early this year. OLB? Yes. Even more general, pass rusher? Yes. A true 3-4 DL? Well, no one seemed appealing enough.

Then I heard that this guy declared for the draft. To that all I have to say is that it now sucks that DL is probably not a real option. Redshirt sophomore who stands 6'6" and weights 305 with great natural athleticism and power. We're basically talking a guy with a Richard Seymour/Kevin Williams/Stroud/Henderson/Haynesworth frame and possibly even upside...He's not as accomplished as most of those guys were coming out of school, but he's not unaccomplished either. He was a damn good player in his 14 career starts and ~26 career games...

This is a name I'll be following the rest of the draft season. He's probably the first DT off the board. I heard that one of the guys paid to do draft writing has already compared him to Seymour...I haven't seen a DT with OT height and length come out with a first round grade at DT in a while...Hell the closest since Kevin Williams was drafted IMO has been Vince Oghobaase, who's body just fell apart during his senior year. This development in the draft is pretty exciting...Sucks that there's almost zero chance the Jets take him at 16...he probably doesn't make it there for one...I've always wanted to imitate the Seymour/Wilfork/Warren line of the Pats (and I spent the 2000's Jeally of the teams that got anyone from that crop of DTs I listed up there)...Brockers/DeVito-Ellis/Wilkerson would be close enough for me.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's not getting a whole lot of love on NFL.com but I think it is because nobody there thought he would declare and they just haven't looked at his tape just yet.

I strongly believe this prospect will take a quantum leap up draft boards as the post season progresses with top 10 or even top 5 talent. I think he will dominate at the Combine where he will establish his place on draft boards.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I could have any player in the draft for the Patriots, I would probably pick Brockers. I still need to do some more work on him, but there's very, very little to dislike about his physical skillset and what I've seen so far. This is what a top 3-4 DE prospect is supposed to look and play like.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drafted him to the Cowboys in the forum mock to play end in their 3-4. :)
Old 01-17-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he fails at the combine and is available for NE to draft... He would be a monster addition to the line. I'd even trade both of the firsts to get him (ahead of the Jets).
Old 01-19-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
raynman
Rookie

raynman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.raynman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.raynman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.raynman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.raynman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.raynman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.raynman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.raynman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.raynman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.raynman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.raynman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm thinking panthers at the 8/9 spot.

best DT in the draft, imo.

most upside for sure.
raynman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure who was advising him on the draft, but it seemed like a great idea.

I don't think the advisory board gave him a great review.

I agree it looks like he will meteor up mocks. 3-4's have proliferated recently, so tons of landing spots. Even if he is ranked as the second 3-4 E 4-3 T, that still means at least the first. I just don't see the other people around him to be ahead of him.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Quip View Post
Not sure who was advising him on the draft, but it seemed like a great idea.

I don't think the advisory board gave him a great review.

I agree it looks like he will meteor up mocks. 3-4's have proliferated recently, so tons of landing spots. Even if he is ranked as the second 3-4 E 4-3 T, that still means at least the first. I just don't see the other people around him to be ahead of him.
Meteor UP, eh?

Interesting thought......nevermind me, I digress.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU defensive lineman? He is destined for the Chiefs.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Khan View Post
Meteor UP, eh?

Interesting thought......nevermind me, I digress.
Haha well I guess meteors would have the tendency rocket across the sky. Meteoring across would be like going to different positions...
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
If I could have any player in the draft for the Patriots, I would probably pick Brockers. I still need to do some more work on him, but there's very, very little to dislike about his physical skillset and what I've seen so far. This is what a top 3-4 DE prospect is supposed to look and play like.
I agree 100%. I'm in a GM mock draft on another site where I just traded my way into the top 5 to make sure I got him since the Panthers supposedly were making a move for him. I think he's the best 5-tech prospect I can remember for some time now. He really has the potential to become Richard Seymour v. 2. Best DL in the draft imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He wont last past 10, IMO.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Drafted him to the Cowboys in the forum mock to play end in their 3-4. :)
You are a good man.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Rookie

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

40 yd dash: 5.36
Bench press: 19 reps
Vert jump: 26.5 inch
Broad jump: 105 inch
3 cone: 7.46
20 yd: 4.81

There probably wasn't a prospect I was more disappointed in after this weekend. How much of it can you attribute to his pre-combine weight gain(15lbs) and does it affect his draft stock in the slightest?

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's gone from top 10 to late first. I don't see the appeal of this player if he doesn't have rare production and he doesn't have rare physical gifts, what are you drafting him for? Size? He might be a nose tackle or other such gap clogger in the 3-4? as was noted LSU Defensive linemen is a problem legacy.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think he woulda been better off staying a year and tightening up his game if he couldnt blow the combine away
Old 02-29-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My hunch is that Brockers won't fall that much. His film is fine. The thing is, he's not a 3-technique. I'm not even all that sure he's a 0, but what I think he is is a good 5-technique, and I think the film at LSU shows that. The guy that came to mind for me was Chris Canty when he was a 5-technique (and it's easy to forget now, for some, but Canty was fairly solid to good as a 5-technique).

Now, the flip side issue is that I don't see many teams in that top 10-12 that might draft him as a 5-technique that can kick inside on passing downs. There are certainly enough creative defensive minds out there (Ron Rivera comes to mind, Jeff Fisher could probably utilize him, but obviously, not at 2) that there are ways to work around his limitations, as I just don't see him as a good enough pass rusher to slot him as a 3. But I still don't see him slipping, say, out of the mid-first. He's too talented. That said, only time will tell.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Th30ry
Rookie

Th30ry hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It's really tough to see him going that high after that poor of a workout, he's going to need a monster pro day to make his stock rise back up. I'm not saying push him out of the first round, but when I watch him, what is it that makes him special enough to be a first round pick? Basically it's potential, and size. Some teams love to draft pure potential, others shy away from it. For me if I was in the top half of the first round, I'd have to look for something that felt more solid.

Someone may gamble and pay off, but when you're picking in the top 15, you've got more than 1 hole to fill that's for sure. So maybe take your shot with a less 'valuable' position with a player who can step in and give you more of a 'sure thing' (if there ever is such a thing in the NFL draft)
Th30ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
he's gone from top 10 to late first. I don't see the appeal of this player if he doesn't have rare production and he doesn't have rare physical gifts, what are you drafting him for? Size? He might be a nose tackle or other such gap clogger in the 3-4? as was noted LSU Defensive linemen is a problem legacy.
I expected he needed a shyteton of coaching after a while, but now I expect he'll be around at 16 to get that coaching. He's got huge upside but he's less productive and experienced than even the worst of those great 6'6 300+ DT prospects that came out in the early-mid 2000's.

I think he needs to end up with one of the teams with great DL coaches and defensive reputations. Jets...Steelers...Ravens...Giants...Pats (they're probably trying to find it again)...etc.

Richard Seymour/Kevin Williams/John Henderson/Marcus Stroud EVEN Albert Haynesworth he is not...The Seymuor comp was always ridiculous anyway. Hopefully he loses some weight for his pro day and tests better.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen numerous (respectable) sites that have the DTs ranked:

1. Poe
2. Cox
3. Still
4. Brockers

Cox is shooting up boards and makes more sense for Carolina than Brockers. So does Poe. KC isn't going to be interested in another 5 tech. The Jets might be. I personally think Cox is a better fit in Dallas (though, would they draft a DE that high?)

I get a feeling that Brockers is probably still top 16, but I think a lot of people are under-rating how many DTs will go top 16.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I just don't see what is so great about him other than his massive size.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's just not a very good pass rusher. I don't know, he seems like a guy that will probably be a serviceable 5 tech and nothing more. Nobody to get really excited about.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brockers should still go somewhere in the top 15, but his stock has slid some. Not a great combine performance and will be a developmental prospect with big upside.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really get why he was considered top ten in the first place. I did my little amateur scouting on him and wasn't impressed at all. Seemed to me Jarvis Jenkins from last year was a much better 5tech prospect. I figured the hype was that he was a RS So and so had huge upside. Josh Norris wrote a nice post combine bit about him that kind of hits the nail on the head. Imo he's become scarier to draft in the first round then Poe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see Brockers dropping. There are a lot of DTs with comparable upside who are safer and had incredible workouts and fine careers. Of course by passing on Brockers you would take a risk that you pass on the next Henderson or Seymour - but at the same time Dontari Poe has incredible, Ngata-esque upside, Fletcher Cox is perfect for a 3 tech DT this year (I could see him shooting up into being a top 12 pick), Devon Still was the best DT in the nation last year at Penn State even if he was a bit inconsistent. Brockers had terrible numbers at the combine, wasn't a productive pass rusher at LSU, and right now looks like a guy who either plays 5 tech or he plays over the center and guard in a 4 man front instead of 3 tech.

I'm not sure what his stock would do, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was the odd man out in the top 15 picks DT pecking order - but all of those guys will go high b/c good DTs are always in high demand.