Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-28-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.
Default 5 Round Giants Mock

1st- Mike Barron, Safety, Bama
Alternate: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State

2nd- Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall
Alternate: Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois

3rd- Kelechi Osemele, OT, Iowa State
Alternate: Omar Bolden, CB, ASU

4th- Derek Wolfe, DT, Cincinnati
Alternate: LaDarius Green, TE, Lafayette

4th- Chris Rainey, RB, Florida
Alternate: Juron Criner

5th- Ryan Miller, OL, Colorado
Alternate: Terrell Manning, OLB, NC State

.... Hate Away, LOL

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
Kase1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like safety round 1. plus I doubt Barron's there. The lack of a TE/WR is pretty puzzling. We need some other offensive weapon. Osemele won't be their for our 3rd round pick and Rainey is just awful. Not a fan of this at all really
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Im not getting caught up in the 'sexy positions' like RB and TE, because in our system anyone can be a successful RB or TE with us. Pascoe showed that he can be the next in line of Kevin Bosses and Jake Ballards

We need to focus more on OL so then we can have a successful RB committee allowing just about anyone to post positive yardage

So far J-Reese has made it seem like the next WR to step up is already on the team, its not as pressing of a need as many like to make it seem. We still have Nicks and we still have Cruz, Jerrnigan/Barden/Healthy Hixon will be able to pick up the slack

Rainey would be interesting in our system, we really dont have a quick, speedster that can be our backfield option in the passing game that Rainey could be, it would add a nice dimension to our offensive scheme

Old 03-28-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand your point... But you don't address ol til round 3 :/ I don't get the Barron pick and Scott is our Rainey
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

The Barron pick is somewhat of a BPA pick, I know the safety class is weak but he was a killer in the Bama D. He really doesnt have many flaws in his game and if he's there we should take him in a heartbeat.

I know we have KP and Rolle, but maybe he could take over that role we had Deon Grant playing. That and we only have 3 safeties on the team, I expect nothing from Chad Jones

Old 03-30-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's why I like full mocks better, because you don't know who else is on the board. When you picked barron, who else was there available? I feel like in order to know if it's a good pick, I need to see who else was there at the time we pick.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote