Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-12-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly69 View Post
But he's injury prone. Always was in Buffalo anyway.
They don't need a MLB. He didn't miss a game last year. There's no reason to draft a replacement in the top 10. It's completely wrong to say Jacksonville needs a MLB.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Donkey Punch
Rookie

Donkey Punch is so money.Donkey Punch is so money.Donkey Punch is so money.Donkey Punch is so money.Donkey Punch is so money.Donkey Punch is so money.Donkey Punch is so money.Donkey Punch is so money.Donkey Punch is so money.Donkey Punch is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
And then I would laugh... But you guys don't seriously believe that (look at the calendars, lol), do you?
Taylor Swift is gross. Way too skinny.
Donkey Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/sto...ryan-tannehill

Philly, KC, Seattle, Miami, Cleveland.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Official draft invitees for Radio City Hall.

http://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/...-nfl-draft.pdf
Old 04-12-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

McClellin? Does someone know something? I know he's been rising, but wow. I'll also be interested in when Perry, Upshaw and Fleener go too.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiz View Post
McClellin? Does someone know something? I know he's been rising, but wow. I'll also be interested in when Perry, Upshaw and Fleener go too.
McClellin would be my prediction for Green Bay at 28, and I think New England would also be a strong possibility for him.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
According to SI draft analyst Tony Pauline, there's a "very real chance" that the Bears will use the No. 19 overall pick on Baylor WR Kendall Wright.
CBS Sports' Dane Brugler previously reported that Bears brass was smitten with Wright at Baylor's Pro Day. Chicago shouldn't be finished addressing its wideout corps after the Brandon Marshall trade. Earl Bennett is a slot receiver only, and the Bears still lack a vertical field stretcher at the position. Pauline also reports that Chicago is high on Boise State DE/LB Shea McClellin. Related: BearsSource: TFY Draft Insider

per rotoworld.com
We can only hope. We can only hope.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:05 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if this has been posted, but according to Nolan Nawrocki of Pro football weekly, there are some teams that have Justin Blackmon as a 2nd rounder.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:27 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2nd rounder? No

2nd WR? I think it might happen

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

I think that Rueben Randle and Shea McClellin are going to go higher than we all think.

Randle as the 3rd WR taken?
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
superfly69
Veteran

superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
They don't need a MLB. He didn't miss a game last year. There's no reason to draft a replacement in the top 10. It's completely wrong to say Jacksonville needs a MLB.
You're wrong.
superfly69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
I think that Rueben Randle and Shea McClellin are going to go higher than we all think.

Randle as the 3rd WR taken?
No way. Wright is locked in as the third WR taken. Randle is 50/50 to go in the first or second round. Some teams will have Brian Quick or Stephen Hill higher on their boards. Agree on McClellin though. He is a high motor player who was a workout warrior and very productive and versatile. Teams see another Mike Vrabel in him.

Chandler Jones sounds like he's gonna go a lot higher than people think as well.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
No way. Wright is locked in as the third WR taken.
I'm not sold. I've been seeing Wright slipping on a lot of boards, thanks in no small part to Hill's outstanding combine performance. I see him as the most talented WR on the board this year.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteinebach View Post
I'm not sold. I've been seeing Wright slipping on a lot of boards, thanks in no small part to Hill's outstanding combine performance. I see him as the most talented WR on the board this year.
What I could see happening is that teams who want a #1 WR, or at least someone with that physical make up, are going to look at the group of Hill, Randle, Jeffery as possible 1st round options.

Risk

1. Hill
2. Jeffery
3. Randle

Potential Reward

1. Hill
2. Randle
3. Jeffery

I can see a team like the Bears who want a WR saying that Randle has the least risk and the 2nd highest possible reward and pulling the trigger.

I love Kendall Wright, but he seems like a guy who needs to be in the right situation.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see Hill and Quick as two of the year's biggest upside guys. Both have the physical tools to be true #1 receivers. I think, in this day and age, not only do you have to be a down the field threat, you also have to be physically imposing. Those two guys best match the description I'm looking for. Questions might still be surrounding Quick and his technique, but if I'm a coach I'm saying I can teach the kid technique because he's got all the God-given tools. And he's willing to learn. Here's another bold prediction, how about Brian Quick to the Chicago Bears in round 1?

As far as Hill is concerned, it's much of the same thing. He's tall, physical, tough, fast, able to separate, and in addition his technique is pretty good for a guy that only had 30 or so passes thrown at him. His biggest question mark is production, and as we all know, GT is an option offense that runs the ball about 75% of the time. Be that as it may, Chase Minnifield still had his way with him.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I see Hill and Quick as two of the year's biggest upside guys. Both have the physical tools to be true #1 receivers. I think, in this day and age, not only do you have to be a down the field threat, you also have to be physically imposing. Those two guys best match the description I'm looking for. Questions might still be surrounding Quick and his technique, but if I'm a coach I'm saying I can teach the kid technique because he's got all the God-given tools. And he's willing to learn. Here's another bold prediction, how about Brian Quick to the Chicago Bears in round 1?
I'm a Jags fan and I'm praying we don't take Quick - so this would make my Draft day!!! There's so much talent at WR this year, I don't want us to be the team to take the chance on him.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kendall Wright does need to be in the right system: the Chicago one with BMarsh and Agent Orangezzzz :P
Old 04-13-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...medium=twitter

Rams, Eagles, and two other top 20 teams apparently are looking to move up to 4th pick.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...medium=twitter

Rams, Eagles, and two other top 20 teams apparently are looking to move up to 4th pick.
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the teams was the Lions, trying to move up for Claiborne.

I also have a sneaking suspicion the Lions want to make a move for Trent Richardson.. but I'll just assume Claiborne.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We talking another Falcons/Browns trade? That would be cool!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who would the Eagles be moving up for?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Who would the Eagles be moving up for?
Michael Floyd? Seems a maybe little too high but I can't see the Eagles wanting to move up to #4 for Claiborne or Trent..

Last edited by WMD : 04-13-2012 at 07:12 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Michael Floyd?
Kuechly? Claiborne? Reiff?

They could probably trade up for anyone and it would make sense.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
physically he is, but not if you count catching the ball, running routes, having a feel for the position. He's big and he is good at running the 40 yard dash. Thankfully teams put a lot more into evaluating players than their combine performances. Wright has the best tape of any receiver in this draft and people see him as another Steve Smith type. Short, but strong and with the speed to break away as a downfield threat. Teams don't just take upside into account with 1st round picks, they also consider the safeness of the pick and realistic upside.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams moving up to #4 is ********, it doesn't make any sense.

If the Rams didn't want to move all the way down to #6 and the Browns wanted RG3 sooo bad like everyone says, the Rams and Browns would of worked out a trade when St. Louis was selecting 2nd overall.