Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-02-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Kelechi Osemele, OL, Iowa St.

http://www.cyclones.com/mediaPortal/...0700&id=724004

sounds like a dude who knows what he is talking about. Plus I read this about him

[14:19] <boe> Kelechi Osemele
[14:20] <boe> Having zero sacks against and zero missed assignments this year is pretty near perfect. Last year the business major finished without any sacks against him the entire season. Osemele still wants to improve his footwork this season and find more responsibility on the field by picking up an extra opponent if needed.

I will be keeping a keen eye out on him.

Anyone else got some info bout this dude?

the more I read the more i like about this guy. sounds like a great character kid.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 02-21-2011 at 05:15 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zero sacks given up last night verse TT in a crazy game. He dominated the LOS. Solid game. I hope to watch him verse Utah next weekend. I wonder if he declares this year or not. I doubt he does but this kid is an absolute stud
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He handled Adrian Clayborn early in the year. I didn't know who he was, but if taking care of Clayborn one-on-one is impressive, then he should be high for a lot of people (or at least a good reason to watch Iowa St.).

I also know he has a huge head. I think it's one of the biggest since Bryan Bulaga and Bulaga was the #1 OT on my board and a top 5 player. I like OTs with big heads. Osemele's is oddly shaped however, that could hurt him.

I'm just going off memory from the one Iowa game this year, but I thought he looked like a waist bender and a reacher. I could be wrong. He didn't flash at me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

He is not the most natural knee bender, but he is improving every week wit the dstribution of where the bend should be coming from. he will be going against UTAH, OU, UT, kansas then Nebraska. You will be getting some tape on him in the next three weeks. Ill be watching him closely

his build is unique for sure

Quote:
Old 10-06-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

With the lack of a top tackle in this draft clas, Kelechi could so a meteoric rise in the coming weeks. I will be playing very close attention against utah, OU, UT.
Quote:
Old 10-06-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Totally agree. With strong performances over the next few weeks, he could have a Jeff Otah-like rise. His play has been very impressive so far. Not only is this class lacking a top tackle, but its lacking a guy with big upside. Osemele is certainly that.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's one broad dude.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I have planned to watch ISU the last two weeks, I got glimpses of KO. I need to do some more in depth watching though. He is still a mauling monster with some pretty good footwork. He has great hand placement as well. He has some moments of mental lapse but physically no one has beaten him. I doubt he declares, but if he does I would put him in the 2nd round as either LT or RT.
Quote:
Old 11-19-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
With the lack of a top tackle in this draft clas, Kelechi could so a meteoric rise in the coming weeks. I will be playing very close attention against utah, OU, UT.
um....he's a freshman....therefore he cannot declare...

I think there are plenty of "Big upside" guys in this class including Henderson, Fluker, and a couple others.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
um....he's a freshman....therefore he cannot declare...

I think there are plenty of "Big upside" guys in this class including Henderson, Fluker, and a couple others.
He's a RS Junior if I'm not mistaken.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:40 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol ya he is a junior
Old 11-19-2010, 02:15 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never heard of him to say the truth. But reading the comment makes me think this guy could be rising fast. Could be rise very high, maybe into the top 15 since there is always a need for a OT in the draft?

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:04 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
He's a RS Junior if I'm not mistaken.
http://www.cyclones.com/ViewArticle....&ATCLID=785565

It says ur wrong, but then says your right. It confused me...lol
Old 11-19-2010, 03:15 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ZBS or DBS?
Old 11-19-2010, 04:54 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good call on this thread boe. I'd love him at the top of round 2 for the Lions. Sounds like a guy that could easily go in the late first or higher with a solid off-season.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:57 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
ZBS or DBS?
He looks like somewhat of a power system guy with good feet. He seems like a mauler, but you cant really take my word on that cuz i've seen barely any of him, just reports from people.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

He reminds me of Otahas a mauler and some Oher with his feet and hand placement. I'll be looking into more on him. See I type more on, not moron.
Quote:
Old 11-19-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have seen a couple of clips of him and bits and peices of games.

With his movement and size and this weak OT class he looks like a 1st round pick.

Reminds me of Jason Peters in the fact that he carries to much weight at LT but he moves really well and is stout.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

I've been watching him this whole game and I've come away with a few things. He needs to stay lower when he's run blocking oon the first level. He's trying to just beat people with his strength and big body in the run game and that won't work at the next level. He is elite blocking at the second level. He gets there quickly and breaks down well and is quick enough to stick withh all the LBs I've seen so far today. And he has SHUT DOWN possibly the best pass rusher in this class in Aldon Smith. He's impressive.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aldon Smith is incredibly overrated. He has no understanding of leverage & is done when a blocker engages. Michael Johnson (Georgia Tech) was a much better prospect & a much more active player. Smith is well behind Jeremy Beal, Sam Acho, Eddie Jones, and Von Miller as college pass-rushers.

Aldon Smith caught hype but hasn't been near the player he was a year ago. Very overrated. A lot of athleticism but not a lot of variety in his moves & absolutely no power.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I am very happy KO decided to go back to college. He will be one of the top tackles in next years draft.
Myself, and fellow awesome person Tackle think he has a similar game to that of Michael Oher.

REMEMBER KO or you WILL GET KO'ed!
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

perfect NFL technique there lol
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
CaneBang
Rookie

CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Yowza! his hands are the legit size of my Size 8 head, for those of you who don't know that's pretty ******* big :\
CaneBang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

pretty standard responses
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for bringing him to my attention. Watching ISU football is like watching to midgets screw. Only something you're going to do on a bet. So, I appreciate a heads up about prospects from teams I will never watch.

Sounds like a top 5 pick in next year's draft.
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote