Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-31-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
Green was also a top 5 player and taken at #4. Sands and Moch were taken later, not in 1. The old Bengals draft style went for the likes of Jerome Simpson in 2. They also took Dalton in 2 who was hardly a physical speciman.

The team's success last year was based on the 2 previous drafts - on defense it was Dunlap and Aktins.

I think everyone assumes they still do the same things and with Mike Brown around there is always the chance to return but they do seem to have turned a corner in that regard.
You keep making my point for me. Both Jerome Simpson and Carlos Dunlap were Workout Warriors too and each has character issues. Although we didn't necessarily know about Simpson's at the time. We will see, but I think Cincy will continue to take chances on players.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:21 AM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Richardson may be the second most talented prospect in this draft.
One contract player that is an average overall player in todays NFL. Too much of a reach for a GM that is battling to keep his job. If Richardson is the pick Schiano and Dominik will be out of a job in 3 years and Richardson will be out of the league.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think "everybody hates it when you mock their team an RB in the first round" is the new normal. I know I would be annoyed if my team took Richardson in the 20s, which is nothing against Richardson just against the position he plays and its role in successful NFL offenses.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I think "everybody hates it when you mock their team an RB in the first round" is the new normal. I know I would be annoyed if my team took Richardson in the 20s, which is nothing against Richardson just against the position he plays and its role in successful NFL offenses.
I think it's bigger on this board than elsewhere though. Here the prevailing thought process is that any RB in the top 3 rounds will give you the exact same production. The offensive line and scheme plays a big role in how successful a RB is, but for the most part I just think teams suck at scouting RB's. They try to get the guys who look like they have everything. If there is a guy who is 5'11" 225lbs who runs a 4.4 that's the guy who goes in the first round. It's the guys who are great in college and are a little bit smaller who go later in the 2nd, but turn out to be the better players.

It was no shock to me to see guys like MJD, Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles, Lesean McCoy, and Demarco Murray, succeed because in each case they had some elite quality to their game. Instead teams waste picks on guys who look like prototypical running backs and get mediocre results from picking those guys in the first round.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle

Luke Kuechly makes a lot of sense to me with the top two WRs off the board, too bad Pete Carroll will go in some differant odd direction. Vinny Curry would be nice in the second.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Lions mock Scott. Hit that one outta the park.
Fred Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would the 49ers go WR that high after signing Manningham and Moss? They also have Crabtree and resigned Ted Ginn.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoJoeBucsFan View Post
One contract player that is an average overall player in todays NFL. Too much of a reach for a GM that is battling to keep his job. If Richardson is the pick Schiano and Dominik will be out of a job in 3 years and Richardson will be out of the league.
Wait, did you just say Richardson will be out of the league in 3 years? The guy is the best prospect at his position since Adrian Peterson. He's going to be a damn good NFL player. I understand the concern because of running back durability issues, but Richardson is as good as it gets at the position.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmmm... who would you say could fall to us in Round Three? Would Alshon Jeffrey potentially be there for us to take?
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't be mad if we got Martin, but with Hill, Adams and even Coby Fleener on the board I'd rather see one of those 3 be our pick.

As for the second rounder I'd be cool with Kendricks. I want him or Spence out of rounds 2 or 3 to give us some actual depth behind Boley and Jacquain.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Wait, did you just say Richardson will be out of the league in 3 years? The guy is the best prospect at his position since Adrian Peterson. He's going to be a damn good NFL player. I understand the concern because of running back durability issues, but Richardson is as good as it gets at the position.
My question is can he line up outside and catch passes as well? If not.. then no, he doesn't deserve to get drafted high.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoJoeBucsFan View Post
My question is can he line up outside and catch passes as well? If not.. then no, he doesn't deserve to get drafted high.
Richardson is a better pass catcher out of the backfield than Adrian Peterson was or still is.

Old 04-01-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know the whole convo going on but...

A.Peterson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T.Richardson

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Richardson as a complete back who can catch the ball just as well as he can run it ala Ray Rice, Mo Drew, or Steven Jackson........but Richardson is and never was and never will be Peterson. He's no slouch catching the ball either.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
A.Peterson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T.Richardson
As a pure runner, probably.

However, the Vikings still to this day don't trust Peterson enough as a pass catcher or blocker to keep him on the field in third down situations. Richardson is excellent in both regards.

Old 04-01-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair though, why keep AD in for 3rd downs when you have Toby Gerhart to catch passes and block man like?

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

Quote:
Richardson is a better pass catcher out of the backfield than Adrian Peterson was or still is.
Is he as good out of the back field? Or will he end up being like Carnell Williams?
Old 04-01-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
KCStud
Rookie

KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott,

As a Chiefs fan, I think you nailed our needs. I'm just terrified with Poe, but I can see it because we don't have a NT right now. Since Poe didn't dominate anyone at Memphis and looks like Vernon Gholston 2.0, I'm nervous. Tank Tyler and Junior Siavii had a lot of promise and they bottomed out, so Chiefs fans are on their toes about the DT position. But I will trust Romeo with this pick because he is IMO the best defensive coach in the league.

Another pick that I think very well could happen would be Luke Keuchly. Pioli doesn't value OL that much in round 1, and we addressed DE and the secondary already. I think he could see Keuchly as his Teddi Bruschi/Jarod Mayo.

In round 2, I wouldn't be surprised if we pick James Brown. He's so good and extremely versatile, something Pioli likes. Good mock though. I'd be cool with it.

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott,

Great mock this time around. I've had my issues with your last couple, but this one is really a fantastic effort. I love the fact that you have the Colts getting Luck and Fleener. What could make more sense than that? I like how you've slipped Mike Adams and Alshon Jeffery down the board a bit, and moved up Mark Barron. Dallas has a thing for S prospects from the south. We all know this.

As far as my Lions are concerned, I can't say a bad thing about it. That would be the ideal draft for them. Add in a 3rd round RB and we're all set.

Also, as a MSU fan, I have to voice my opinion that Jerel Worthy just isn't Worthy of a 1st round pick. However, after the first 3 guys are off the board, I could see a run on the position as there is really only average depth at DT this year.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be kinda shocked if the Bengals pass on Decastro in the event he falls to them. Seems like too much of a no-brainer to pick him as it upgrades an area that's been a problem for years. Still diggin' the Jenkins pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteinebach View Post
Also, as a MSU fan, I have to voice my opinion that Jerel Worthy just isn't Worthy of a 1st round pick.
LOL

-_-
NotMyJob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Scott,

As a Chiefs fan, I think you nailed our needs. I'm just terrified with Poe, but I can see it because we don't have a NT right now. Since Poe didn't dominate anyone at Memphis and looks like Vernon Gholston 2.0, I'm nervous. Tank Tyler and Junior Siavii had a lot of promise and they bottomed out, so Chiefs fans are on their toes about the DT position. But I will trust Romeo with this pick because he is IMO the best defensive coach in the league.

Another pick that I think very well could happen would be Luke Keuchly. Pioli doesn't value OL that much in round 1, and we addressed DE and the secondary already. I think he could see Keuchly as his Teddi Bruschi/Jarod Mayo.

In round 2, I wouldn't be surprised if we pick James Brown. He's so good and extremely versatile, something Pioli likes. Good mock though. I'd be cool with it.
I think the Chiefs conservative approach would go for deCastro and Thompson/Ta'amu over Poe and Silatolu. Also, their win soon approach points toward making a play for Weeden. I do not see them passing on him at #44, and might trade back or up with him as the target. Either OG or NT can be had in round 3.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Bills draft IMO, two day 1 starters, exactly my hope.
UDFA: Chris Burnette (OG) | FA: Jermaine Gresham (TE)

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might be the first Scott Wright Mock Draft that's made me happy as a Bills fan. Floyd and Adams with our first two picks? Please!!!
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As a pure runner, probably.

However, the Vikings still to this day don't trust Peterson enough as a pass catcher or blocker to keep him on the field in third down situations. Richardson is excellent in both regards.
I pretty well agree with this analysis, Richardson is a 3 down RB who may well exceed Peterson running yards as well, his pass receiving skills and blocking leave Peterson in the dust.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Floyd and Mike Adams would be a great draft IMO as well for Buffalo, value/need wise.
My question for you is; How likely are they (Floyd and Adams) given Buddy Nix draft history?
In particular Nix's history of drafting players from the SE area of the country, and no character concerns in the first round, and in general.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote