Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-16-2015, 11:02 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
Icon

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Founding Father's Mafia Game Thread-Assassins Win

After decades of trying and failing to overthrow the US Government, an underground terrorist group has miraculously discovered the secret of time travel. This is just the thing they need to destroy the United States once and for all. Leaders of the organization have gone back throughout the last 200 years to round up Presidential assassins to carry out their plot: killing the American Founding Fathers before they even get a chance to establish the nation. It's up to the Founding Fathers to find these evil assassins and save the future of our country.

1. Rob
  2. sbh
  3. vidae
  4. Brodeur
  5. fenikz

Rules:

Don't talk in see green. That's me.
Character and role claiming is all good.
No "if I'm evil I'll..." bets.
No discussing the game outside of the thread unless your PM says you can.
No Lynch is on the table.
Day One limit is 36-hours. All other day and nights will have a 24-hour limit. It is my discretion whether or not I extend it. If the time limit happens, no-lynch will occur.
No quoting PMs.

Founding Father PM: You are a founding father. You have no night abilities. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Day One - No Lynch
Night One - beerbaron - John Marshall - Founding Father: Murdered
Night One- D-Unit - George Washington - President: Beheaded
Night One - Grizz -Rochambeau - Vigilante: Banished
Night One - Damix - Marine: Murdered
Day Two - Witten - John Wilkes Booth - Actor- Has been lynched
Night Two - Zachsaints - Benjamin Rush- Doctor: Murdered
Day 3: CJ - Aaron Burr - Serial Killer - Lynched
Night 3: broth - Thomas Jefferson - Renaissance Man: Murdered
Day 4: UK - George Mason - Founding Father - Lynched
Night 4: McGee - John Jay - Founding Father -Murdered
Day 5-Gonzo - Benjamin Franklin - Founding Father - Lynched
Night 5: scotty- John Adams - Lover - Murdered
Night 5: DG - Abigail Adams - Lover - Died of a broken heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 02-23-2015 at 12:42 PM.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:02 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
Icon

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 18 alive, 10 votes needed to lynch.

And if you did not receive your role, please let me know.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 02-16-2015 at 11:11 AM.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:08 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gentlemen.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: No lynch

Let's get to night!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:12 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sup y'all.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:18 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz seems a tad bit excited.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Vote: No lynch

Let's get to night!
How dare you suggest that the town will be unable to reach a consensus on day 1!
Old 02-16-2015, 11:28 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
Icon

With 18 alive, 10 needed to lynch:

No Lynch (1)- Grizz

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-16-2015, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae is Mafia, don't trust Gonzo.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Pro Bowler

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UK is a Brit, I already don't trust he has the best interest of our country.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People to trust
Me
Broth
Me
Scotty
Me
D-Unit (I was surprised too)
Me
Rob
Me
Me
Me

Made it easier for everyone.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-16-2015, 11:42 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would seem my Night 0 vig didn't go through. Pretty shady, BB.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:45 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Brody

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-16-2015, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brodeur going after easy targets noted.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
People to trust
Me
Broth
Me
Scotty
Me
D-Unit (I was surprised too)
Me
Rob
Me
Me
Me

Made it easier for everyone.
Never mind brody is cool now

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When do we get around to voting for McGee?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:48 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
Icon

With 18 alive, 10 needed to lynch

No Lynch (1) Grizz
Broderu (1) DG

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-16-2015, 11:49 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Smh flipping that fast, broth in cahoots with Brody.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-16-2015, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broth read his PM late. Got him, guys.
Old 02-16-2015, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Smh flipping that fast, broth in cahoots with Brody.
I never cahoots with anyone this early

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-16-2015, 12:22 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I never cahoots with anyone this early
I'm pretty sure cahoot isn't a verb.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-16-2015, 12:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I asked you to cahoot right now, you're telling me you wouldn't go for it?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 12:24 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cahoot

I expect this will be interesting to watch unfold.

Old 02-16-2015, 12:30 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
[color="SeaGreen"]

[b]Don't talk in see green. That's me.
Really? I expect more out of you.

Old 02-16-2015, 12:40 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
UK is a Brit, I already don't trust he has the best interest of our country.
The UK stands for University of Kentucky, I am as American as apple pie!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote