Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-04-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I want you in the game Jvig! (If I'm a vigilante you are so dead)
You will be in my TWD game, and rest assured you will receive an amazing role!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
You will be in our TWD game, and rest assured you will receive an amazing role!
FIXED FOR ACCURACY.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well yes that was a given. Speaking of which we should trade info

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I shall PM you tonight or tomorrow and we will see where we're at. I think we're probably close enough to upgrade it to Advanced Planning but I'll wait to see what we've got.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not like the game will only have 10 players...
Well this last one had 40+ players. Just by guessing, I'd think some people who wanted to play would be left out. So i'm just trying to think of a way for the guys who aren't in the "cool kids club" to play in case they weren't "invited".
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Potter had 38!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Potter had 38!
Oh well in that case...

Umm nevermind... point remains the same.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You will be in my TWD game, and rest assured you will receive an amazing role!
Given my love for the show, I expect to be all powerful!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Oh well in that case...

Umm nevermind... point remains the same.
The reason the number has been decreased is to get rid of players who contribute nothing.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You better keep it professional...I'm the jelly type

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
The reason the number has been decreased is to get rid of players who contribute nothing.
Wow. Really? I guess that eliminates all the Europeans and Aussies.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be down to participate in one.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
They contribute when they can, during odd hours. Some people contribute nothing helpful period. They're not the same things.

Last edited by vidae : 04-04-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
They contribute when they can, during odd hours. Some people contribute nothing helpful period. They're not the same things.
Obviously everyone doesn't have the same reasons for being able to/or want to contribute. But sometimes that is just strategy. I didn't believe Caddy was serious when he said that (that's why I gave a non-serious response), but I guess it is. ...which is lame.

Anyways, I guess thinking of options for those who would be left out is just an absurd suggestion.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also like getting rid of some of the non-contributers. I'm not a fan of people laying low, if everybody contributed the game would be a lot more fun.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I also like getting rid of some of the non-contributers. I'm not a fan of people laying low, if everybody contributed the game would be a lot more fun.
Don't lie, you contribute nothing. NOTHING!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-04-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry I don't contribute as much guys, I just want to belong!

If it means anything, I do my night actions fairly quickly!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First game I was the SK so inactive was my strategy, I work usually from 6PM to 6am EST so I sleep from 10am to 5pm usually and last game I played days fell right into my sleep window.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGee and I are shooting for around 25 people because, well, we don't feel like or have the time/experience to manage a massive game.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The way that the game works best is if everyone talks. Even if there is only a few inactives, it ruins the entire game because it makes everyone doubt and the game goes on longer and then people want to lynch the inactives because they don't talk. I find it a lot more fun when everyone is talking.
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe there should be a sub-forum for these games. After all there's one for many of the fantasy things.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Check mine and super packers post counts in mafia games. Invalidates your comment.

I hate all inactives, by choice or not. Don't play if you are going to post sparsely.

Last edited by Caddy : 04-05-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is there I sign up to be on the waiting list?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I think the Germasian will start a sign up thread shortly

Old 04-05-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Check mine and super packers post counts in mafia games. Invalidates your comment.

I hate all inactives, by choice or not. Don't play if you are going to post sparsely.
yea me too! i have the most posts!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote