Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-02-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Easily Kuechly.
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
ChiefMojo
Rookie

ChiefMojo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What separates Kuechly say to Hightower is the fact Kuechly is all-around very good as a ILB while Hightower is a elite thumper with limited pass coverage skills. Hightower you have to take out of the game for pass sub packages. Kuechly you can keep in the ballgame on all downs and like your chances.

Outside of DeCastro, he is my pick for #11 for KC.
ChiefMojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMojo View Post
What separates Kuechly say to Hightower is the fact Kuechly is all-around very good as a ILB while Hightower is a elite thumper with limited pass coverage skills. Hightower you have to take out of the game for pass sub packages. Kuechly you can keep in the ballgame on all downs and like your chances.

Outside of DeCastro, he is my pick for #11 for KC.
Hightower isn't going to be taken out of the game in pass situations. He'll be moved to OLB or DE as a pass rusher.

Kuechly is the better player, but Hightower isn't all that far behind.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Kuechly, but I will admit that I hadn't seen in years a better pure playmaker in college football playing LB than AJ Hawk.

I hope Kuechly's game continues to ascend in the pros, just putting it out there.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I love Kuechly, but I will admit that I hadn't seen in years a better pure playmaker in college football playing LB than AJ Hawk.

I hope Kuechly's game continues to ascend in the pros, just putting it out there.
Herzlich his junior year at BC. A healthy Herzlich plus a more seasoned Kuechly would have been so epic.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:20 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Don't forget Mayo was a late riser in the draft process. He was thought of as more of a 2nd rounder up until about April. Then he was continually mocked in the low 20s (usually to Detroit). Then like a week before the draft there was talk that he could sneak into the top half of round 1.

But Mayo also played inside and out and college, so he has versatility going for him. He was never much of a pass defender.
I remember this year and I believe it was 16 to Detroit where most people had him pegged around this time. Don't forget most people had Keith Rivers as comfortably their best LB prospect that year up until the week of the draft. Mayo was said to be a very athletic guy who would thrive in a cover 2, yet was drafted into a 34.

Mayo was a very good prospect and is a damn good NFL player who gets knocked a bit by Pats fans IMO because he doesn't make enough splash plays, but as far as prospects go I'll take Keuchly

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kuechly is the better prospect from the draft perspective, but I still think Mayo ends up having a more productive career

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

I don't get what Hawk has to do with Kuechly? Kuechly isn't a playmaker.
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote