Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-04-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I thnk their options are as follows:

1. Kuechly
2. DeCastro
3. Floyd

I think there's virtually no chance thy chase Tannehill in the first without seeing Flynn throw a meaningful pass for them.
I just don't dig Kuechly. A lot of people do, obviously, including some of the Seahawks posters on here, but... I've watched several of his games, and I keep coming away thinking he doesn't "pop out" at me. He's just a "solid" player who has a well-rounded game and ran fast. Screams Curry 2.0 to me. I just don't want to take another linebacker who's known for making lots of plays, but not really big ones. Kuechly is a boring pick to me. I mean, he very well might step right in and lead the team in tackles, but I'd rather have the blitz ability of Kendricks to collapse the midde, or the perimeter presence of Floyd, or the mauling ability of DeCastro. I guess I sort of feel like I just don't want to draft a MLB at no. 12 when the biggest thing people seem to point to is that he's great in coverage for a linebacker. But he's a freaking linebacker! We've already got two of the best safeties in the NFL, and our new corners were surprisingly good last year. It's not like we're really struggling to defend passes to tight ends. Kuechly does cover better than Kendricks, but the way Kendricks gets into the mess at the LOS is faaaar superior from what I've seen, and that's what I really want from my MLB. Just not a Kuechly fan. If someone's got footage of him doing something amazing, I'd love to see it, because all he looks to me so far is "good." And thus not the player I want at 12.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. Kuechly
2. DeCastro
3. Floyd

I think there's virtually no chance thy chase Tannehill in the first without seeing Flynn throw a meaningful pass for them.
I dont know if they even make it

my last mock I have....

7. Jax - DeCastro
9. Car - Kuechly (struggled between Gilmore and Cox)
10. Buf - Floyd
3. RB - Jeremy Hill - LSU
4. C - Travis Swanson - Arkansas
4. DT - Justin Ellis - Louisianna Tech
6. LB - Kevin Pierre-Louis - Boston College
6. WR - Jeremy Gallon - Michigan
7. OG - Zach Fulton - Tennessee

UDFA
QB - Stephen Morris - Miami
CB - Kendall James - Maine
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
ChiefMojo
Rookie

ChiefMojo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If I'm the Seahawk fan, I take great interest in what Kansas City does with the #11 pick. The consensus I've seen from most fans and experts is KC taking either Kuechly or DeCastro. Poe use to be a big pick but that seems to be falling. Of course KC could always trade down and players like Brockers, Barron, etc. come into play.
ChiefMojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMojo View Post
If I'm the Seahawk fan, I take great interest in what Kansas City does with the #11 pick. The consensus I've seen from most fans and experts is KC taking either Kuechly or DeCastro. Poe use to be a big pick but that seems to be falling. Of course KC could always trade down and players like Brockers, Barron, etc. come into play.
The Chiefs seem pretty narrowed in on Michael Brockers or Fletcher Cox, so I would probably ignore other suggestions. I know one Chiefs staffer worked Brockers out at his Pro Day, and also had a dinner with Brockers. Rumor still has it though that Brockers won't even make it to the Chiefs, and either has already had or has a visit lined up with the Rams, Jaguars, Dolphins, and Panthers.

As for Cox, they had a good contingent at the Mississippi State Pro Day, including defensive line coach Anthony Pleasant.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
ChiefMojo
Rookie

ChiefMojo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cox has hardly been brought up for KC at all.
ChiefMojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post
I dont know if they even make it

my last mock I have....

7. Jax - DeCastro
9. Car - Kuechly (struggled between Gilmore and Cox)
10. Buf - Floyd
As a Seahawk fan i take some comfort in predicting you wont be 100% there, no offense.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMojo View Post
Cox has hardly been brought up for KC at all.
Just because random idiots who construct mock drafts and don't bother to pay attention to what's actually going on haven't connected the dots, doesn't mean the Chiefs don't have interest.

The Chiefs were pretty well represented at Cox's pro day. That's no coincidence.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle could take Cox also. Cox is such a ******* beast.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I just don't dig Kuechly. A lot of people do, obviously, including some of the Seahawks posters on here, but... I've watched several of his games, and I keep coming away thinking he doesn't "pop out" at me. He's just a "solid" player who has a well-rounded game and ran fast. Screams Curry 2.0 to me. I just don't want to take another linebacker who's known for making lots of plays, but not really big ones. Kuechly is a boring pick to me. I mean, he very well might step right in and lead the team in tackles, but I'd rather have the blitz ability of Kendricks to collapse the midde, or the perimeter presence of Floyd, or the mauling ability of DeCastro. I guess I sort of feel like I just don't want to draft a MLB at no. 12 when the biggest thing people seem to point to is that he's great in coverage for a linebacker. But he's a freaking linebacker! We've already got two of the best safeties in the NFL, and our new corners were surprisingly good last year. It's not like we're really struggling to defend passes to tight ends. Kuechly does cover better than Kendricks, but the way Kendricks gets into the mess at the LOS is faaaar superior from what I've seen, and that's what I really want from my MLB. Just not a Kuechly fan. If someone's got footage of him doing something amazing, I'd love to see it, because all he looks to me so far is "good." And thus not the player I want at 12.
Same here, Kuechly is good but I don't think he's much better as a prospect than Colin McCarthy, who the Titans selected in the 4th round last season
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They should trade back, really... Get an extra pick and maybe some other team's alternate uniform?
Old 04-04-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
(Trade Down!)1. Mychal Kendricks
2. Doug Martin
3. T.Y. Hilton
4. Orson Charles
5. Jaye Howard
6. Dontari Poe
7. New(er) Uniforms.
Do you really think you'll get Dontari Poe in the 6th round or was that a mistake?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
The Chiefs seem pretty narrowed in on Michael Brockers or Fletcher Cox, so I would probably ignore other suggestions. I know one Chiefs staffer worked Brockers out at his Pro Day, and also had a dinner with Brockers. Rumor still has it though that Brockers won't even make it to the Chiefs, and either has already had or has a visit lined up with the Rams, Jaguars, Dolphins, and Panthers.

As for Cox, they had a good contingent at the Mississippi State Pro Day, including defensive line coach Anthony Pleasant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
Just because random idiots who construct mock drafts and don't bother to pay attention to what's actually going on haven't connected the dots, doesn't mean the Chiefs don't have interest.

The Chiefs were pretty well represented at Cox's pro day. That's no coincidence.
ps ehl oh ehl, no. Brockers maybe, Cox no. Doesn't fit scheme. Ugh ugh ugh no.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. Kuechly
2. DeCastro
3. Floyd

I'm not so sure. Flynn didn't seem to have anyone really sold on him and their commitment to him isn't that great, plus it might provide one of the only actually opportunities for RT to set and learn. If Flynn works out you groom Tannehill until he's better or contracts force you to trade one of them. If one of them busts, then it's a good thing they have the other one. If both bust then they need new management. This is all assuming he somehow falls to their pick, which I doubt since he seems to be a lock to go no later than Miami at #8.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What Should Seattle Do?
Not have such ****** uniforms

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Do you really think you'll get Dontari Poe in the 6th round or was that a mistake?
It's the round I'd feel comfortable taking him in. In other words, I like his tools but wouldn't touch him with a premium pick.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something tells me he's not going to get there.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Something tells me he's not going to get there.
I haven't been clear enough: It's a joke.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I haven't been clear enough: It's a joke.
Oh. I wasn't paying attention. Didn't even realize it was your sig.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:43 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What if Carolina takes Cox?
Old 04-05-2012, 07:07 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm a little biased, but if you've watched BC games and Kuechly didn't pop out at you, I'm a little concerned about your eyesight. He has so much responsibility in the BC defense that he isn't really schemed to blitz or make splash plays all that often, but has looked good when doing so. However, he makes 6-10 plays a game that most other linebackers don't, and they're plays that most people take for granted. He stuffs literally EVERY end around, chases down bubble screens to the point where if the WR chooses any lane other than trying to go around the CB to the outside he's getting dropped for a max 1 yard gain, and tackles backs almost instantly when they flare out of the backfield to make a catch.

I hear what you're saying about Kendricks, but when you watch the 2 play side by side you can tell from their initial read steps that their responsibilities are nothing alike. Plus, Kendricks gets to blitz 5+ times a game, and that can really misconstrue the amount of *impact* plays someone is perceived of making. He certainly doesn't navigate traffic better than Kuech nor does he take on and shed blocks as well either. I'm not 100% sure he does anything better at this point. You say you want an impact player, but in the same sentence you mention a guard and another LB. Kuechly is an impact player and is the best LB prospect since Willis.

As far as film goes, below is an example where Kuechly does a bit of everything in this except blitz. He's had 8-10 games like this I can remember in his career. Some more that stick out in my mind are the Bowl game from 2010 and the 2010 Clemson game.

cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:05 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I'm a little biased, but if you've watched BC games and Kuechly didn't pop out at you, I'm a little concerned about your eyesight. He has so much responsibility in the BC defense that he isn't really schemed to blitz or make splash plays all that often, but has looked good when doing so. However, he makes 6-10 plays a game that most other linebackers don't, and they're plays that most people take for granted. He stuffs literally EVERY end around, chases down bubble screens to the point where if the WR chooses any lane other than trying to go around the CB to the outside he's getting dropped for a max 1 yard gain, and tackles backs almost instantly when they flare out of the backfield to make a catch.

I hear what you're saying about Kendricks, but when you watch the 2 play side by side you can tell from their initial read steps that their responsibilities are nothing alike. Plus, Kendricks gets to blitz 5+ times a game, and that can really misconstrue the amount of *impact* plays someone is perceived of making. He certainly doesn't navigate traffic better than Kuech nor does he take on and shed blocks as well either. I'm not 100% sure he does anything better at this point. You say you want an impact player, but in the same sentence you mention a guard and another LB. Kuechly is an impact player and is the best LB prospect since Willis.

As far as film goes, below is an example where Kuechly does a bit of everything in this except blitz. He's had 8-10 games like this I can remember in his career. Some more that stick out in my mind are the Bowl game from 2010 and the 2010 Clemson game.

Kuechly is a machine. Better than McClain and Mayo IMO. Seattle has a need and Kuechly is one of the most fundamentally sound players (ie. he knows how to form tackle) with great athleticism. He has great instincts, ability to diagnose plays, explodes towards the ball carrier, can play sideline to sideline as well as disrupt plays in the backfield and can play against the pass. If their was ever a sure thing he would be it.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take it FWIW obviously but :

Quote:
According to SI.com draft analyst Tony Pauline, the Seahawks are hoping to trade down in the first round, targeting Alabama ILB Dont'a Hightower after moving out of the No. 12 spot.
It doesn't sound like they're set on Boston College ILB Luke Kuechly, by any stretch. If the Seahawks do stay put, Pauline reports they'll "seriously consider" Alabama SS Mark Barron and move Kam Chancellor to outside linebacker. Chancellor played some linebacker in college, but we have a hard time believing the second theory because he's been so good at safety. NFL teams don't usually change players' positions when they've been playing well.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why in the ******* world would you move Kam after the year he just had?
Old 04-05-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Man, that was a sick game. One of my favourite players in this draft.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Saw just about everything in the tool box in that film. Not sure what it is one would not like with this guy.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote