Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-05-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Werewolf Game (TOWN WINS)

It is a dark, foggy night in Draftington. Everyone is minding their own business.

"It is cold tonghit. Goddamnit Job, where are you little dog." Renji thought. He goes in further in the woods to look for his beloved three-legged dog.

He goes in further. And further.

Until he reaches a little glade. Job is sending there. Barking.

"STUPID JOB, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Renji screams.

And then. he sees it. Under the full moon.

"I've got to tell the townspeople. I recognize their clothes. I know who they are. Just turn around slowly." he thought.

There and then, the werewolves turned. For a second Renji didn't know what to do. But then. He ran. And ran. And ran.

The next day Renji's head is found next to his dead beloved dog Job. Next to him a small trail. Wolf trails. Leading into the forest.

"THE WEREWOLVES ARE BACK. WE NEED A NEW LEADER FOR THE TOWN TO SAVE US FROM THE DANGERS!" someone screams. The townspeople all nood their heads and gather for the vote for Townleader and their first lynch.

ALIVE

Comahan
vidae
DG
grizzle
Shane
scotty
R4l
Brodeur
snicho
tbw
ngata
Galloping Ghost
njx9
titanhope
CMD

Deceased:
D-Unit [Miller] was lynched by suffocating on a peanut. - Day 1
Caddy [Hunter] has been bitten to death. - Night 1
DeepThreat [*** Headwerewolf] was killed by Caddy with an arrow to the knee. - Night 1
APS [Pretty *** Headwerewolf] was hit to death by bananas - Day 2
Rob S. [Pretty *** Headwerewolf] was killed - Night 2
IBC[Framer/Confuser Werewolf] was lynched by wine - Day 3
fenikz[Framer/Confuser Werewolf Apprentice] was killed - Night 3
Dr Gonzo [Seer] has been bitten to death. - Night 3
Woot [Miller] has been killed by a watermelon in his nose. - Day 4
Dr Gonzo [Townie] has been bitten to death. - Night 4

-- Unless you are not allowed to talk, EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO TALK VIA PM AT DAY. Only certain roles are allowed to talk at night.

-- All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. Please make Lynch votes in Red and unlynch in blue.You must unlynch before changing your vote. Don't use bold if it's not to lynch or unlynch.

-- Set your profile to invisible mode.

-- I will kill/replace inactive people.

-- Questions about the game or directly to me please in blue.

-- Role claim all you will.

-- There is no "no lynch" option. If a day lasts to long i will give a deadline. The 2 people with the most votes will go into a final lynch vote.
-- Also DONT EDIT YOUR POSTS.
-- The roles:

Have a fun game.

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 04-07-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FIRST POST. Alright here's the deal guys. Make me town leader. I won't let you down.

Elect: Bulldogs
Old 04-05-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We get to have an election? Down!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They killed the dog?! Poor Job :(

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
They killed the dog?! Poor Job :(
I know right? You'd think they would let their distant cousin live

Edit: I'm with you Grizz... Vote: DG

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, game on! Let's get those werewolves!!

Vote: DG

Just cause he was a double agent last game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If someone is in the list above and didn't get a PM, contact me asap!

Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be honest it doesn't have to be me as town leader, but I want somebody who I've trusted in previous games and I know will not be ********.
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woah there we have no idea who or what you could be.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
To be honest it doesn't have to be me as town leader, but I want somebody who I've trusted in previous games and I know will not be ********.
I have the next couple days off and I am good... I am willing to mantle that burden if you guys will trust me.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Friends, put your trust in me to lead this town and I swear we will rid it of the evil FILTH once and for all!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

It's kind of funny you two both voted DG at the same time without knowing the other was doing it.
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

There wont be a lynch before the townleader is determined.

Also. NO EDITS. not even typos. Just dont do it.

Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I have the next couple days off and I am good... I am willing to mantle that burden if you guys will trust me.
I am also good, right now it is a three horse race between yourself, Vidae, and I.
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That hurts Grizz! I was forced into that role I didn't have a choice!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Raiderz4Life
Icon

I don't like BD no mores!! =(

Elect: Vid

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 04-05-2012 at 08:41 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
[orange] Vote: Vid [/orange]

I don't like BD no mores!! =(
You are supposed to elect not vote.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
That hurts Grizz! I was forced into that role I didn't have a choice!
Haha, I know, your still my favorite of all the other Dolphins fans on this board!

Unvote: DG

Elect: DG

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

I feel so ashamed...that took me too damn long to figure out

unvote: dg yea just messin with ya DG lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 04-05-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need a strong leader! One who will be active, not some random GINGER! Elect me as your Leader and not only will I rid the town of Werewolves but of Gingers too!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm flattered but I think someone with more mafia experience would be better!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Vidae is a great, strong, vocal black man. He would be a great choice, however, I think I could do even better. Do you really trust somebody that was once a mafia godfather and serial killer?
Old 04-05-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Guys... I am not going to push for the leader. I have proven myself to be a valuable member to any team.

If you trust me, vote for me.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me right now its between bulldogs and Vidae, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with electing DG with how fast Raiders and Griz went to elect him. Seems sketchy.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elect vidae

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote