Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
mjo116
Rookie

mjo116 could make a wolverine purr.mjo116 could make a wolverine purr.mjo116 could make a wolverine purr.mjo116 could make a wolverine purr.mjo116 could make a wolverine purr.mjo116 could make a wolverine purr.mjo116 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Scouting Reports

Whats the point of having a website dedicated to the nfl draft, if in April you dont even have the scouting reports for the Top 5 at each position completed?

This used to be my favorite site for the draft, but its a joke now. Does anyone have any recommendations for any other NFL draft websites?
Old 04-05-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's been discussed. You can see the explanation here:

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=51373

Anyway, I am going to be helping out and write some mini-scouting reports over the next two weeks. Scott will be writing his usual amount for the top 75-80 prospects as well.

Our goal is to have 150 done in two weeks. I've already put up 5 in the QB position and 5 in the RB position at this point. I'm going to try to knock out the TEs tomorrow.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Closed Thread