Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-07-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought we agreed to keep the jimmy rustling limited to the free agency thread?
Old 04-07-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Low blow Caddy, of all the people to come after. I was merely referencing the last game we played in which me and Vidae also went back and forth day one.
Eh of anyone so far I dislike what you are saying the most.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, njx is gonna be maaaaaad.

Anyway, I think this makes it pretty well certain that Caddy is good. That was ballsy on his part and seems more of a Gonzo or Renji play.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Eh of anyone so far I dislike what you are saying the most.
Not a fan of the youtube classic in which I was referencing? I'm sticking to what I always say, lynch is always a better option than no lynch. Unfortunately in this case you are coming after the wrong guy but we are getting discussion going which is good for the game.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like what Snicho has said the most, mainly hopping on Bond's idea quickly.

vote:Snicho
Old 04-07-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Guys, njx is gonna be maaaaaad.

Anyway, I think this makes it pretty well certain that Caddy is good. That was ballsy on his part and seems more of a Gonzo or Renji play.
Haha, I have toned it down from those days. Always just got me killed.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Not a fan of the youtube classic in which I was referencing? I'm sticking to what I always say, lynch is always a better option than no lynch. Unfortunately in this case you are coming after the wrong guy but we are getting discussion going which is good for the game.
No lynch is bad. Even if we lynch a good guy we get some interesting information. Who voted, who didn't, when they voted, who defended you, who attacked who. It is all valuable stuff.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's only been two pages Andrew! I'm religiously against no-lynching so if anyone has a suggestion with any merit I'll listen, but for the hell of it, I'll go with Shane. While I've been good the last five games (6 including this one) I think that he has been good for far too many games consecutively. This can be said of many people. I don't think anything he's said is suspicious, just the way roles are assigned might make him more likely than others to be evil. No one get too defensive, I'm just brainstorming. Thoughts?
(I'm going to get some food so I'll catch up when I get back)

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
No lynch is bad. Even if we lynch a good guy we get some interesting information. Who voted, who didn't, when they voted, who defended you, who attacked who. It is all valuable stuff.
I agree? You just quoted me saying that exact same thing. It's all about looking at voting tendencies and who jumps on what bandwagon.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
It's only been two pages Andrew! I'm religiously against no-lynching so if anyone has a suggestion with any merit I'll listen, but for the hell of it, I'll go with Shane. While I've been good the last five games (6 including this one) I think that he has been good for far too many games consecutively. This can be said of many people. I don't think anything he's said is suspicious, just the way roles are assigned might make him more likely than others to be evil. No one get too defensive, I'm just brainstorming. Thoughts?
I can understand him being suspicious for other reasons but he was evil in the firefly game. If you are going off that I have been good a few games in a row (and again in this one). If there is a lie detector btw, I am not evil nor neutral, I am good.

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 04-07-2012 at 10:08 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
No jimmy rustling in the Mafia thread!
No Jimmy rustling?

Vote: Rob S

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shane was a reaver in Firefly.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
No Jimmy rustling?

Vote: Rob S
It's reserved for the FA thread!
Old 04-07-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can anyone think of someone who would be a lie detector in this?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Seriously? Every time a new game starts his odds of being evil are exactly the same as the rest.

Unvote: Bulldogs

Vote: TBW

Old 04-07-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I'll say this, though it will be unpopular, but it doesn't appear to be against the rules. Not necessarily right now, Day 1, but once we get comfy, everyone revealing their characters isn't a bad thing. Make the bad guys think on their feet, take out the lowly characters and likely get an easy victory. Just something to keep in mind if we have some early success, but it has generally worked in themed games pretty well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Have we ever tried this? I wouldnt mind trying it, if everyone else is alright with it.
In all seriousness though, I don't love Snicho's response here. I don't like Shane even suggesting it, but he has done it before so I can let it slide.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Somebody needs to take over while Renji is asleep, luckily we have Caddy here to do it.
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
can anyone think of someone who would be a lie detector in this?
No.

But just in case: I am good/not evil/not neutral.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I can understand him being suspicious for other reasons but he was evil in the firefly game. If you are going off that I have been good a few games in a row (and again in this one). If there is a lie detector btw, I am not evil.
****, I did forget the firefly game just because I didn't play. I will say this, JBond has always been a pretty valuable player in pretty much every game. The last time I didn't give into my hunch it screwed me over so I'll let you guys mull this over while I get some grub.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 04-07-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Seriously? Every time a new game starts his odds of being evil are exactly the same as the rest.

Yeah, this was pretty dumb. I am suspicious of Snicho, but that was an odd post.

Unvote:snicho

vote:TBW
Old 04-07-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to see most people have gotten on with lynchig the first day.

I feel what Rob's saying. About snicho, not jimmies.

vote: snicho
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I think people would be more thoughtful with his role assignment because of who he is. Maybe that's just how I think. It's not any more suspicious than you just saying Bulldogs.

Compliments of TACKLE

Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
****, I did forget the firefly game just because I didn't play. I will say this, JBond has always been a pretty valuable player in pretty much every game. The last time I didn't give into my hunch it screwed me over so I'll let you guys mull this over while I get some grub.
Even if he wasn't evil in Firefly or ever for that matter, he still has the same chance of being evil as you, me, or anyone else in this game.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I did think the response by Snicho was fishy and would like to hear more from TBW.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Even if he wasn't evil in Firefly or ever for that matter, he still has the same chance of being evil as you, me, or anyone else in this game.
Exactly plus there are always more good people than evil getting a good role is always more likely.