Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-07-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Then votes for DG. Really?

To be honest, the DG voting went up to 4 very quickly, as most joke votes don't, could be people trying to latch on to a vote they think will "stick" and get a free kill out of it.

That makes me weary of njx, fenikz, CMD, and Gonzo. Just to put it out there.
Good of you to be suspicious but I am not evil. If I was I would not be dumb enough to jump on two lynch trains that likely will amount to nothing. I just want DG to actually talk for once. I think at this point people are experienced enough at these kind of games to not have obvious strategies. I would say this makes me suspicious of you but I think I have a pretty good read on how you play these games and my gut tells me you are good.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my gut is saying he is evil

let our guts duke it out

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I have to go to sleep; early egg hunt tomorrow.....gotta be rested and in peak condition. I'll check back in the AM. As of right now, I'm going to leave my vote for TBW.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already gave my reason for voting for DG. If you think it's suspicious, you're reading too much into it. And if it unfortunately turns out he's good, then investigate me. I'm good. I'm more than good.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
my gut is saying he is evil

let our guts duke it out
Battle of the guts commence! But first, let us share in some pipe weed.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People calling to be investigated always makes me weary as well. Just sayin'

Won't change my vote for the time being, but yeah....night everyone.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
People calling to be investigated always makes me weary as well. Just sayin'

Won't change my vote for the time being, but yeah....night everyone.
I just want to be cleared early so I can get on with my role.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't see anyone worth Lynching yet. Lot of suspicion, but not sure. Check back in the morning to make my vote.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I just want to be cleared early so I can get on with my role.
This feels like you are pushing it, like you want us to clear you thereby wasting an investigation. Not quite sure, but I am with Rob here. Suspicious voting by you thus far, you jumped to the "go ahead, investigate me" defense. CMD hops to the top of my list!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also really hate the "investigate me if I'm wrong!" defense. That is rather suspicious behavior.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
It is farfetched. Simple probability dictates that everyone is of equal chance of being evil...
But even you in past games have admitted the way people act outside of the game dictates how people vote and take night actions within it. Wouldn't it be foolish not to even consider the possibility of someone receiving a role based upon the same premise?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Whatever Jbond, you have it out for me like I have it out for DG. I think it's suspicious of your suspicion of my suspicion that's got us all suspicious.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
This feels like you are pushing it, like you want us to clear you thereby wasting an investigation. Not quite sure, but I am with Rob here. Suspicious voting by you thus far, you jumped to the "go ahead, investigate me" defense. CMD hops to the top of my list!
I empathize with this fully. I mean if you're investigated and you turn up good how does this benefit us at all? Plus, if you actually are good, you're Cramer target number one. Oh the benefits of discussion!
Vote: CMD

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 04-07-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
But even you in past games have admitted the way people act outside of the game dictates how people vote and take night actions within it. Wouldn't it be foolish not to even consider the possibility of someone receiving a role based upon the same premise?
No. Roles are determined by random.org

You are acting really suss right now.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually agree CMD is acting strange, but this seems like a perfect way for TBW to take attention off himself. These two seem like the most suspicious from everything I've read so far.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No. Roles are determined by random.org

You are acting really suss right now.
Really? I didn't know that's how they were done. Honestly. I thought it was at the mod's discretion. So fine, but as I said before I really just thought it was something we should consider.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 04-07-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
are you really that surprised that i voted for DG while drinking? it's like being shocked that people vote for APS.
I'm suspicious of people like myself who haven't voted for DG yet!

Old 04-07-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Really? I didn't know that's how they were done. Honestly. I thought it was at the mod's discretion. So fine, but as I said before I really just thought it was something we should consider.
That would be terrible and unfair.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I actually agree CMD is acting strange, but this seems like a perfect way for TBW to take attention off himself. These two seem like the most suspicious from everything I've read so far.
I don't care if attention is placed upon me. As I said in my last post, I thought roles were distributed at the mods discretion. I didn't want to leave that unconsidered. I think that CMD's method of asking to be investigated is pretty consistently a way to mess with our thoughts. I'm just playing as I go and I think Drew's the right move. I even sided with JBond!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 04-07-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
I empathize with this fully. I mean if you're investigated and you turn up good how does this benefit us at all? Plus, if you actually are good, you're Cramer target number one. Oh the benefits of discussion!
Being serious, you've probably been the most suspicious by far. And once DG talks (if?), you're high on my list.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That would be terrible and unfair.
I agree, I was simply unaware and will take this into consideration for The Wire.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 04-07-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Right.

If you were good, then saying "investigate me!!!!" you know would be worthless and counter productive. If this was Day 3 or 4, okay, but it is Day 1 with no info, and if you are good, you are trying to get cops to waste an investigation

If you are bad and know an investigation will make you come out good, this is a perfect strategy. Good guys waste an investigation, you come out looking good, and all is well.

If you are bad and figure you'd turn up bad, you pimp this out essentially figuring people WOULDN'T investigate you because a bad guy wouldn't be dumb enough to ask for a straight investigation.

Quite honestly CMD, this type of strategy on Day 1 SCREAMS evil to me.

And TBW is acting like he always acts. Or at least how I claim he always acts so I can rustle his jimmies. He isn't out of the clear here either.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 04-07-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i assume its mostly random.org but it wouldn't shock me to see certain individuals type cast(D-Unit)

But DG wasn't even a weasley so who knows

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
I don't care if attention is placed upon me. As I said in my last post, I thought roles were distributed at the mods discretion. I didn't want to leave that unconsidered. I think that CMD's method of asking to be investigated is pretty consistently a way to mess with our thoughts. I'm just playing as I go and I think Drew's the right move. I even sided with JBond!
I didn't even ask to be investigated. JBond through out a loose accusation, and knowing that he has more clout in these games than I do at this point, I felt the need to suggest that I'm confident in my ability to help the town succeed and I'm willing to prove it.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD
investigate me. I'm good. I'm more than good.
You didn't?

Follow Me on Twitter!