Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 03-29-2007, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Gotitansfreak10

keenan mccardell, antonio bryant, and ernest wilford are free agents. should we go after them?
ernest is restricted.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Bobertchin
Veteran

Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Bryant is a character issue guy...so no. McCardell would cost too much for his age, though he would make a nice leader for our WRs, so I'm not totally against it if he would be reasonable with the money. Wilford has never impressed me.
Bobertchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:38 AM    (permalink
iKNOW

wilford is a RFA so i dont think anyone wants to give up a 2nd rounder for him. lacks speed so most of the time relies on strength and height.

i like travis taylor and eric moulds. moulds is purely a #2 due to his advanced age but can still contribute. the question is at what price. he may be asking for a nice big number. taylor is a good option. his numbers in baltimore can be explained as they rarely threw. a bit surprised he didnt have more success in minnesota but still think the guy has potential.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Thomas7399

I would lean towards building WR depth through the draft. Pick up a player like Dwayne Bowe with the first rounder. Later in the draft, get a player like Aundrae Allison or Jason Hill.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meachemmmmmmmmmmmmm
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mr. Ginn Jr. for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
Meachemmmmmmmmmmmmm
i agreeeeeeeeeeeee

the only thing that scares me about meach is the fact he had only one break out year

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
iKNOW

if via draft i like ginn. the guy has unbelieveable speed. his hands are average though and he will get knocked around. plus the kid can run returns if he cant get on the 2 deep.

meachem doesnt seem like the answer. perhaps the titans should trade up and get CJ if the raiders dont take him. i think the lions would like to trade down.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
Meachemmmmmmmmmmmmm
Agreed but they passed up on him for Griffin. Being a huge Vince Young fan I don't know if it was a good choice but at least I think Griffin is a good player.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
pure_insanity

What about Keyshawn Johnson? I would love for the Titans to bring him in. I think he would be a very good teacher for the rest of our young WRs as well as a solid WR for Vince for a year or two.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_insanity View Post
What about Keyshawn Johnson? I would love for the Titans to bring him in. I think he would be a very good teacher for the rest of our young WRs as well as a solid WR for Vince for a year or two.
I also think that Keyshawn would be a good signing. As slow and as old as he is, he's still one of the better possession WRs in the league because he runs good routes, isn't afraid to go over the middle, and doesn't drop passes (something that would give VY more confidence as a passer). Plus, he'd give the Titans some insurance in the event that Givens recovery takes longer than expected.

If Paul Williams can provide a speed threat and Brandon Jones can continue to develop, then a trio of Williams/Jones/Keyshawn could be solid (albeit unspectacular) for a season or two.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:49 AM    (permalink
iKNOW

keyshawn would be a nice addition to the sad group of WRs they currently have.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:39 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKNOW View Post
keyshawn would be a nice addition to the sad group of WRs they currently have.
he'd cost a lot
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote