Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-20-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Give him Moore, blame it on SuperPacker. No need to change now people.
I approve this message.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make sure you use the rainbow guns picture!

Except this time it actually would be my fault!

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 04-20-2012 at 03:58 PM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only have to compensatory picks left, but what do people make of my draft so far?

#28 - Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
#39 - Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise State
#59 - Trumaine Johnson, CB, Montana
#108 - DaJohn Harris, DT, USC
#132 (Comp) - Trenton Robinson, FS, Michigan
#133 (Comp) - Michael Egnew, TE, Missouri
#163 - Chris Rainey, RB, Florida
#172 - Rishard Matthews, WR, Nevada

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-20-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is bad and you should feel bad.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
It is bad and you should feel bad.
I feel quite good. Shea McCellin in the early 2nd makes me happy.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-20-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I feel quite good. Shea McCellin in the early 2nd makes me happy.
That's about where he should go.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it, tried trading up for McClellin my self but no one wanted to move down to the 3rd

And caddy I think alot of scouts view him as a borderline top 20 pick

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I like it, tried trading up for McClellin my self but no one wanted to move down to the 3rd

Part of me wanted the Colts to take him because that would have been a great pick. They should focus on taking BPA and they need a OLB opposite Mathis, who isnt a long term option.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-20-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But you shouldn't of been allowed to trade Finley so I'm just gonna pretend he fell to the 3rd and I drafted him instead if Weeden

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
But you shouldn't of been allowed to trade Finley so I'm just gonna pretend he fell to the 3rd and I drafted him instead if Weeden
But i hate Finley :(

He wouldn't of fell to the third either. Weeden is probably better than Kolb anyway.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-20-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought moss would be their for one of my 6ths
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

I can see him as a fringe top 20 pick, but that says more about the players in the 20-45ish range who I think share similar grades.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Thought moss would be their for one of my 6ths
Really like the kid's potential with Sullivan getting to work with him.
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"(Dale) Moss measured in at 6-foot-3 and 213 pounds and then put up impressive numbers in individual drills, according to agent Scott Smith. His time in the 3-cone drill (6.32 seconds) was faster than anyone has ever done at the NFL Combine regardless of position, according to the event's website. His vertical leap (41.5 inches) and 60-yard shuttle (10.82) would have ranked second at this year's combine and his broad jump (10-10) would have ranked sixth. Moss also ran a 4.45 in the 40-yard dash and bench pressed 225 pounds 11 times. - South Dakota football"
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
"(Dale) Moss measured in at 6-foot-3 and 213 pounds and then put up impressive numbers in individual drills, according to agent Scott Smith. His time in the 3-cone drill (6.32 seconds) was faster than anyone has ever done at the NFL Combine regardless of position, according to the event's website. His vertical leap (41.5 inches) and 60-yard shuttle (10.82) would have ranked second at this year's combine and his broad jump (10-10) would have ranked sixth. Moss also ran a 4.45 in the 40-yard dash and bench pressed 225 pounds 11 times. - South Dakota football"
**** me! why didnt i pick this guy?

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-20-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills, you'll have to pick again, I took James Michael-Johnson with a comp 4th.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick again Bills...Michael-Johnson went like 2 round ago.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

And i was just kicking myself for not taking him with my last pick...

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-20-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O, searched did see him prob spelled his name wrong.

Last edited by redbills : 04-20-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Fixed ....
Old 04-20-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints up then?
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there no ******* clock right now? I wanna pick before I leave work

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much for a time limit.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

It's Friday night guys!

Old 04-20-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
It's Friday night guys!
I've been sitting at work for the past 5 hours waiting to pick

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote