Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-14-2014, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Disney Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!!!

It was another lovely day in the Magic Kingdom, with everyone preparing for the party that the Grizz’s were throwing. There were to be balloons, a parade, and fireworks at the end of the night. However, as the characters made their way towards the castle, things began to seem a bit off. There were no decorations, no lights, no sign of the Grizz’s, and the characters began to get nervous. All of a sudden, there was a scream, as the characters found them at the foot of the castle.

Grizzlegom (Flynn Rider (Eugene Fitzherbert), Townie) has been put to sleep.
Mrs. Grizz (Rapunzel, Townie) has been put to sleep.

They had been put into an enchanted sleep, and only through working together could the characters find the one who could break the spell. But as they began to look, the sound of evil laughter filled the air. “You will never wake your precious Grizz’s,” sneered the voices, and with a loud crash, all went dark. As the dust cleared, the castle was surrounded by a vast thicket of thorns. With no escape in sight, it’s up to the remaining heroes to lift the spell and rid the kingdom of evil.

Player List:
  1. Mr. Goosemahn
  2. SuperMcGee
  3. Damix
  4. CashMoneyDrew
Dead Players:

Day 1 - No lynch
Night 1 - ImBrotherCain (Hades, Framer) has been killed.
Night 1 - Bulldogs (Elsa, Paranoid Gun Owner) has been killed.
Night 1 - RufusMcDaniel (Aladdin, Day Thief) has been killed.
Day 2 - R-Bond (Evil Queen Grimhilde, Godfather/1xPoisoner) has been lynched.
Night 2 - OSUGiants17 (Jiminy Cricket, Townie) has been killed.
Night 2 - D-Unit (Chernabog, Role Blocker) has been killed.
Night 2 - Dr. Gonzo (Stitch, Vigilante turned Vigilante/Neighbor) has been killed.
Day 3 - CJSchneider (Snow White, Townie) has been lynched.
Night 3 - Rob S (Simba, Townie) has been killed.
Day 4 - Raiderz4life (Maleficent, Bulletproof Serial Killer) has been lynched.
Night 4 - No Deaths.
Day 5 - zachsaints52 (Hercules, Protector) has been lynched.
Night 5 - jrdrylie (Belle, JOAT) has been killed.

With 4 alive, 3 is needed for majority.

Rules:

--Breaking rules, even if it is only one infraction, is grounds to be mod-killed. We are pretty lenient mods and there aren't a whole lot of rules so play nice.

--Do NOT contact each other outside of the game by any means necessary unless your role allows it and it is the predetermined time that you are allowed to talk.

--NO LYNCH is on the table.

--All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. You must unlynch before you can change your vote. Ex: Vote: Grizzlegom

--If your name is on the player list and you did not receive a role PM, let me know ASAP.

--Do not talk in Dark Orange or Purple, those are our colors.

--Refrain from editing your posts.

--None of the "if you're wrong about me, will you agree to not play for a month" or "If I'm evil, I'll never play again" stuff. No sig bets.

--Character/role claiming is allowed, with no limitations.

--Days 1 and 2 will have a 48 hour time limit. Days 3 and on will have 24 hour time limits. If a time limit is reached and a consensus has not been reached, something thematically relevant will happen.

Townie Role PM Example:

You are Dumbo. You are a Townie. As a townie, you have no abilities besides your ability to reason and vote. You win when the town is free from threats.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 07-21-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:23 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Long weekend but I am here!
Old 07-14-2014, 08:36 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting ready to go to my community service, be back around 5ish.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:53 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Godfather: R4L
Mafia: Jrdrylie, IBC, Damix
Serial Killer: Gonzo

The town is in trouble fellas. I'll help you out though.

Vote Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm, no McGee for me to vote.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:51 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Hmm, no McGee for me to vote.
McGee is in the game. No need to vote for him though, I'm killing him tonight.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-14-2014, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I can clearly read.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:59 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't say I am comfortable with this statement.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:04 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I can't say I am comfortable with this statement.
I said I was going to kill McGee if I didn't get a character from one of my Disney top-fives. I did not so McGee is toast.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-14-2014, 10:12 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why you said it concerns me far less than the fact that you said it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who could the villains be character wise?

Scar? Jaffar? Maleficent? The Ugly Witch?

It's a pretty good theme with a lot of options.

CJ isn't being quiet, so he's good.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drop the act Goose, I can see right through you.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:19 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
So who could the villains be character wise?

Scar? Jaffar? Maleficent? The Ugly Witch?

It's a pretty good theme with a lot of options.

CJ isn't being quiet, so he's good.
The options are limitless. I'm pretty sure every Disney movie has a bad guy of sorts. It depends on who the Grizz's like the most.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-14-2014, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: D

Shot in the dark.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Drop the act Goose, I can see right through you.
....yawn....

But wait...Bulldogs is the plural of bulldog, which is a type of dog, which is a species that has different breeds, such as bulldog, which has a character in the Disney world.

Bulldogs is a Butch the Bulldog, the arch-nemesis of Pluto!

Oh I got you now BD! You're welcome town.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:35 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote Goose

already confirming CJ good this early? It's day 1, everyone's guilty until proven innocent, especially you bub!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Dr. Gonzo (1):
jrdrylie
D-Unit (1): Bulldogs
Mr. Goosemahn (1): OSUGiant17

With 16 alive, 9 are needed for majority.

The deadline for day 1 is Wednedsday at 8:15 AM EST.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
....yawn....

But wait...Bulldogs is the plural of bulldog, which is a type of dog, which is a species that has different breeds, such as bulldog, which has a character in the Disney world.

Bulldogs is a Butch the Bulldog, the arch-nemesis of Pluto!

Oh I got you now BD! You're welcome town.
You make a valid point, one in which I will not bother arguing.

Old 07-14-2014, 11:16 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why no scotty? We used to be best buddies :(

As for JR, I'm actually slightly uncomfortable with him confirming my impending demise.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:23 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Why no scotty? We used to be best buddies :(

As for JR, I'm actually slightly uncomfortable with him confirming my impending demise.
Hey, last game I went after you hard day one and then protected you. Maybe I'm doing the same this game.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-14-2014, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We all know OSU is the smart lynch here.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach is also likely scum.

D needs to get in here and claim something.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:34 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey, last game I went after you hard day one and then protected you. Maybe I'm doing the same this game.
You can't trick me in to a false sense of security.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I feel pretty good about Cain and R4L being scum.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Never stop doing you Gonzo.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: