Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-20-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You came out with your role for no reason making yourself a target, you voted for Caddy and this was just the unluckiest moment of mafia history. Take your sarcasm someone else!
Haha, just wait until the end of the game before you talk. I stand by my vote for Caddy and I seem to remember you voting for him too. I am guessing the mafia leaves you alive for a while haha. I mean you investigated Todd? What the hell was that? Also, you are not the first person to investigate a mason, not the unluckiest moment at all. Not even close. All I am saying is night results are not s sure thing. I would say use your brain but I know who I am talking to
Old 05-20-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm embracing the butt hurt.
Embrace it sir. It really sucks to be lynched while good. I was just surprised tha mafia took me out. I thought I did enough to make them think the town may lynch me. Good move on their part and it is fun to sit back making fun of the town and being a dick.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Haha, just wait until the end of the game before you talk. I stand by my vote for Caddy and I seem to remember you voting for him too. I am guessing the mafia leaves you alive for a while haha. I mean you investigated Todd? What the hell was that? Also, you are not the first person to investigate a mason, not the unluckiest moment at all. Not even close. All I am saying is night results are not s sure thing. I would say use your brain but I know who I am talking to
So you're saying you would have ignored my evidence

It's easy to say all this in hindsight...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
So you're saying you would have ignored my evidence

It's easy to say all this in hindsight...
Very true. You won't believe me but I would have. I will elaborate after the game is done.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Embrace it sir. It really sucks to be lynched while good. I was just surprised tha mafia took me out. I thought I did enough to make them think the town may lynch me. Good move on their part and it is fun to sit back making fun of the town and being a dick.
I understand being lynched when good - it happens and it has to. It's the context surrounding the lynching which is annoying. Trusting GG... :\

Clearly making yourself suspicious isn't a valid way to survive in these games any more.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, i investigated Bantx as well. Investigating two Millers in one night is unbelieveably unlucky! And to think i was so excited at the start of the day :(

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-20-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait .... wat? I swear SP if you didn't have bad luck you'd have no luck at all.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Also, i investigated Bantx as well. Investigating two Millers in one night is unbelieveably unlucky! And to think i was so excited at the start of the day :(
When you are a cop you need to target the right people. You did not do that. Sort of unlucky yes but I mean ******* Bantx and Todd of all people?
Old 05-20-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Wait .... wat? I swear SP if you didn't have bad luck you'd have no luck at all.
This type of thing was only ever going to happen to me.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-20-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I understand being lynched when good - it happens and it has to. It's the context surrounding the lynching which is annoying. Trusting GG... :\

Clearly making yourself suspicious isn't a valid way to survive in these games any more.
Honestly I didn't trust him haha. I died at night though so didn't have a chance to do some stuff I planned. The mafia is smart, they are leaving in people who are either afraid to talk during the day or just not that good at deducing haha.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
When you are a cop you need to target the right people. You did not do that. Sort of unlucky yes but I mean ******* Bantx and Todd of all people?
Unfortnatley when you're a cop you can't target everyone as you'd probably want to do. I didn't want my results to be framed and Todd and Bantx both acted suspiciously.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-20-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Honestly I didn't trust him haha. I died at night though so didn't have a chance to do some stuff I planned. The mafia is smart, they are leaving in people who are either afraid to talk during the day or just not that good at deducing haha.
You didn't trust GG? Go read the thread and you'll find that incorrect.

RIP themaninblack
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

/me facepalms

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch the game talk folks.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully people get in night-actions fast. Hopefully the thread can open up sometime tonight.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
You didn't trust GG? Go read the thread and you'll find that incorrect.
I know you always are straight forward about, what you are thinking. I am not.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What are you doing ATL? I'm definitely not a cop..

But you are an insufferable ******.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Day 1 - OSUGiants - Townie - Lynched
Night 1 - Rob S - Mason - Killed
Day 2 - Caddy - Townie - Lynched
Night 2 - EATW - Voyeur/Fool - Mod-killed (inactivity)
Night 2 - Dr. Gonzo - Militia Bodyguard - Killed
Night 2 - Fenikz - Militia Scout (Watcher) - Killed
Day 3 - Galloping Ghost - ERO Scientist - Killed in raider attack
Day 3 - Bantx - Refugee (Miller) - Killed in raider attack
Day 3 - Todd Bertuzzi - Refugee (Miller) - Lynched
Night 3 - Shane - Militia Backup turned Militia Scout - Killed
Night 3 - ngata - Militia Medic - Killed

LOLOLOLOL

Old 05-20-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea so basically town is screwed.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SP isn't going to be around for a while now, right? He just went to bed?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Lol Ngata. Your posts made me laugh. Half the town can kinda read that info...

Old 05-20-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every other game I played when I died I didnt get night actions back.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always send the night actions. Gives people incentive to check the day open post and feel depressed if they have helpful info.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I always send the night actions. Gives people incentive to check the day open post and feel depressed if they have helpful info.
Sorry about that BB, I should have read the first post instead of rushing in to give my info.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

This game is Brutal... Caddy actually called how I would die.... He is a witch!!!!