Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-14-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's four alive, BB.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had just copied the previous one and changed the votes. Woops.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You ******* clowns.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soooo.... who was it?
Old 07-15-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Snicho was bad in the last Saturday Night game. ******* hell you guys blow.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I thought Snicho was bad in the last Saturday Night game. ******* hell you guys blow.
I already voted. PM me who you think is bad. I guarantee you're wrong.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Do it quick before he posts the results.
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just thinking that, I wonder who Gonzo think is the SK.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dumbest way to end that... It should have be a secret vote.

JR just waited until everyone else voted.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I already voted. PM me who you think is bad. I guarantee you're wrong.
IBC I would have taken out long ago.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Blah, it was JR wasn't it haha.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've voted for you every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Maybe I am wrong but I tried to take out IBC day on. Grizz sending Brodeur was ******** so I would have lynched him the next day for that. Those are my thoughts.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I was right. Go **** yourself Bulldogs. There is a reason the mafia kills me before you, I know you won't admit it but I am just better. *****.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew it was IBC! He killed Gonzo and hoped we would all think it was a frame job. Should have listened to me and this game would have been over Day Two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, sending Brody was dumb. I considered sending Cain but I always kill him so I decided against it and went with Brody for the lulz. I also didn't take the game seriously til that next day.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I was right. Go **** yourself Bulldogs. There is a reason the mafia kills me before you, I know you won't admit it but I am just better. *****.
Easy to say after IBC came in here complaining. PM next time when I ask. I was also the first person to vote IBC twice. I'm twenty times the mafia player you are, especially when I'm actually on the mafia side.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Yea, sending Brody was dumb. I considered sending Cain but I always kill him so I decided against it and went with Brody for the lulz. I also didn't take the game seriously til that next day.
It's the main reason I thought you were bad. That, and I couldn't let you win as an SK again.
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I killed you not because you are better... but to make it look like I was framed.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
It's all good. I was playing for the lulz too. I thought it was pretty obvious though that BB was sending Brody to his death by bringing in a bear haha.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I killed you not because you are better... but to make it look like I was framed.
I called you out Day One you maniacal bastard! The point in which I changed my mind about you is when you unvoted and convinced me Grizz could be duping us. I should have stuck with my gut.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Easy to say after IBC came in here complaining. PM next time when I ask. I was also the first person to vote IBC twice. I'm twenty times the mafia player you are, especially when I'm actually on the mafia side.
You gave me like 30 seconds and I did not even read what he said haha.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I called you out Day One you maniacal bastard! The point in which I changed my mind about you is when you unvoted and convinced me Grizz could be duping us. I should have stuck with my gut.
You have Jr and Grizz to thank for that W.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
You have Jr and Grizz to thank for that W.
I do, they both stuck with their gut, I should have done the same.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I do, they both stuck with their gut, I should have done the same.
Gut tends to be right.