Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-07-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I hate your guts.
Well I hoped you learned your lesson. Kids, when banging Parisian hookers, always use protection.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, you made it to the end of games? That must have been fun.. I hope to accomplish that some day.
Okay I have made it to the end of two... I have also died with in the first 3 days far more than you have.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The last thing we need is another person acting like Gonzo.
I would argue this last thing we need is people acting like you (I still remember the Sesame Street game where you said your strategy was to act like an idiot to stay alive longer) but fair though. The thing is it takes a lot of skill to successfully play like me.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I would argue this last thing we need is people acting like you (I still remember the Sesame Street game where you said your strategy was to act like an idiot to stay alive longer) but fair though. The thing is it takes a lot of skill to successfully play like me.
Seeing as you fail at at yourself I can see this being true.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Seeing as you fail at at yourself I can see this being true.
Looking forward to the day when you positively contribute to the town :)
Old 08-07-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is the script:

Gonzo: I am the grestest.

Us: No you're not.

Gonzo: Well if I played like YOU we would lose every game!

Us: You're an idiot.

Gonzo: I will stop talking when you help the town. :)

Aaaand SCENE!

That about sums it up.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Looking forward to the day when you positively contribute to the town :)
I actually do it quite often... Hence why I am always killed early. Doesn't that make sense?

As ****** as it is the Mafia obviously doesn't want me in the game.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 08-07-2012 at 12:33 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually do it quite often... Hence why I am always killed early. Doesn't that make sense.

As ****** as it is the Mafia obviously doesn't want me in the game.
It's not my fault I'm never on your team and always have to kill you.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, no one will come close to the legend that is the 4x LVP title.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Hey, no one will come close to the legend that is the 4x LVP title.
He consistently reads that as MVP... I think he might be alphabetically dyslexic.

I would feel bad for ragging on him so much if he didn't continue to act like he is mafia jesus...
Old 08-07-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
He consistently reads that as MVP... I think he might be alphabetically dyslexic.

I would feel bad for ragging on him so much if he didn't continue to act like he is mafia jesus...
I am just aware that you used me as the scapegoat to take heat off the op mafia. Nobody has yet to answer how they would have played my role.

Day one -.This is just an opinion piece and I have no proof which I have to include here because nobody will actually know what an opinion piece is.

Everday after that - Here are some people I think are evil that I could just tell you during the day.

That would have been so much fun to read and write. I was not lvp and I did not cost the town that game. I don't care that some mods thought I was. You were well wrong.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude you shouldve just told people it was you.

You keep going with the argument: WELL I MADE IT OBVIOUS. No. You apparently didnt. Some people believed it. And you didnt go out and clear that. You just kept accusing people.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am just aware that you used me as the scapegoat to take heat off the op mafia. Nobody has yet to answer how they would have played my role.

Day one -.This is just an opinion piece and I have no proof which I have to include here because nobody will actually know what an opinion piece is.

Everday after that - Here are some people I think are evil that I could just tell you during the day.

That would have been so much fun to read and write. I was not lvp and I did not cost the town that game. I don't care that some mods thought I was. You were well wrong.
Wasn't it unanimous?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-07-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Wasn't it unanimous?
it was everyone but him basically.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
dude you shouldve just told people it was you.

You keep going with the argument: WELL I MADE IT OBVIOUS. No. You apparently didnt. Some people believed it. And you didnt go out and clear that. You just kept accusing people.
I thought I made it obvious and when after I day people still didn't know I made it more obvious but no character revealing so my hands were tied. I went so far as accusing caddy when I knew he was good to take away credibility. Admittedly I had fun speculating whether it could be trusted but that was more to seem like an idiot haha. I can't force other people to do things. I was the only one at the end of the game who had the mafia figured out and if people had used their brains like me the town might have win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Wasn't it unanimous?
Yes.....
Old 08-07-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I hate to defend the guy here... but it as much the towns fault as it was his.

I mean **** Gonzo may have missed on every single accusation (I think 9 in total) which is pretty bad. But the town took his word like it was all they should trust.

So the loss is 50-50. Gonzo gets singled out because he was just so far off. It should actually be 40-60 with the town getting most of the blame due to them following the prophet that was the Op-Ed writer.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

i didnt, but i was killed :(

you shouldve told people not to believe it. But you kept refrencing it when killing me or even Caddy.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wasn't that he was wrong, it's that he was wrong so much. He didn't single out a single Mafia member in any Op-Ed piece over the course of a few days. Not one. It takes magic to miss that badly.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a link to this? I would love to read through it.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Its the DDN game, just go the mods' summaries.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...=53362&page=63

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-07-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Renji was railroaded by the mafia so his death isn't on gonzo.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
It wasn't that he was wrong, it's that he was wrong so much. He didn't single out a single Mafia member in any Op-Ed piece over the course of a few days. Not one. It takes magic to miss that badly.
You keep hammering this home. What don't you get about me naming people I thought were good to ruin the columns credibility after everyone blindly followed it? I could reveal and say I made it up so I did what I did. Being able to change the alignments of dead people won the mafia that game. What happens when someone who he evil dies? The town looks at who defended them. When the mafia can change alignments of the dead they just don't defend that person, go hard after them, and look good after. Snicho and Deep I thought were evil, caddy and gow were named to hint that it was me righting the opinion piece. OPINION. The others were named just to see how the would react and in the day I named three people without explanation to discredit the paper. You are wrong.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Well Renji was railroaded by the mafia so his death isn't on gonzo.
well the could railroad me cause the heat was on me already the day before because of him.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
You keep hammering this home. What don't you get about me naming people I thought were good to ruin the columns credibility after everyone blindly followed it? I could reveal and say I made it up so I did what I did. Being able to change the alignments of dead people won the mafia that game. What happens when someone who he evil dies? The town looks at who defended them. When the mafia can change alignments of the dead they just don't defend that person, go hard after them, and look good after. Snicho and Deep I thought were evil, caddy and gow were named to hint that it was me righting the opinion piece. OPINION. The others were named just to see how the would react and in the day I named three people without explanation to discredit the paper. You are wrong.
Dude, you tried to kill me or caddy to see if the editorial was right. YOU USED IT AS YOUR ARGUMENT. And you almost killed the watcher.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're back on this again guys? Seriously?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote