Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-09-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
SP, broth or brodeur, ???, bulldogs, snicho

Is that right?
SP, broth, a general lol, "dog" to make it recognizable, and concluding with snicho to encompass the man, the myth, the legend, Bulldogs. I'm contemplating adding a "-Unit".
Old 08-09-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

Agreed. Yay progress.
Mrs. Grizz is evil guyz :)
Old 08-09-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unbelievable, I get home from work and its locked...whatever.

Nice to see we got the SK though.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn. I had GOW dead to rights before he role revealed and had me rethinking.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nailed it. bow down to my greatness
Old 08-09-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Haha Renji. Nice job. I was on your side until the very end. OSU... sorry.
We all get strong convictions and get defensive at times man, no biggie

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Mrs. Grizz is evil guyz :)
I never said she was evil, I just asked a question. We all can't be right 100% of the time like the great Gonzo! It's amazing that you're never wrong yet you manage to die in almost every Mafia game you play. It might be because people are afraid of you (like you claim) but I'm gunna bet it's because you're annoying. :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jimmy Deans is excellent to find randomly in your freezer when you think you have no food.

Also, fenikz' 'Where's Wallace?' video motivated me to start watching the Wire again. I got disheartened when all that happened in the first season got moved to the sidelines for the new stuff that I was not sure I would care about.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never said she was evil, I just asked a question. We all can't be right 100% of the time like the great Gonzo! It's amazing that you're never wrong yet you manage to die in almost every Mafia game you play. It might be because people are afraid of you (like you claim) but I'm gunna bet it's because you're annoying. :)
If I have the ability to kill, I kill Gonzo just cuz.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't give up on The Wire.

And yeah, those Jimmy Dean biscuit things are the TITS. It's awesome if you have a little extra cheese too.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
If I have the ability to kill, I kill Gonzo just cuz.
You're not the only one.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't give up on The Wire.

And yeah, those Jimmy Dean biscuit things are the TITS. It's awesome if you have a little extra cheese too.
I got back into it already, just as much as I was before. The whole McNulty now on the water just did not seem like it would hold my interest, I quit watching that first episode to go to sleep and just never returned to finish it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I got back into it already, just as much as I was before. The whole McNulty now on the water just did not seem like it would hold my interest, I quit watching that first episode to go to sleep and just never returned to finish it.
Well keep on it sir! You will not be disappointed!

Old 08-09-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah yes I always claim I am never wrong, that totally isn't something people say about me because they have no real argument. Nice to see you just making **** up though. You think evil people are killing me because I am annoying? Wouldn't that help evil? I guess I just wish I was more like you, the almighty Vidae, jumping on lynch wagons and never really accusing people for fear that you will be wrong. Say what you will about me but I play with confidence. I don't give a **** what people say against me. I don't play dumb like certain people and not help, laying low in order to stay alive longer. I call people out and considering I do it every ******* game I think I have a fairly good average of calling out people who are actually evil. I am not afraid to throw out accusations to get people talking and on age, gauging their reactions. To be truthful Vidae I think the way you approach this games contributes to the town not having a backbone. They see me calling people out, being active, not holding back, and they see people like you **** on me every chance they get (you just had to quote my post and get snarky right) and they don't want to argue and defend how they play so they sit back and do what the great Vidae does, wait for others to start a lynch train so they are to blame if the person is good and they hop the **** on it.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You mad bro?

I think it's hilarious that you just gave me **** for accusing Mrs. Grizz, and then in the next breath you say that I never accuse anyone for fear of being wrong. Pick one side and stay on it.

You're such a clown.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tl;dr.....
Old 08-09-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You mad bro?

I think it's hilarious that you just gave me **** for accusing Mrs. Grizz, and then in the next breath you say that I never accuse anyone for fear of being wrong. Pick one side and stay on it.

You're such a clown.
That was really your rebuttle? You mad? I have picked my side and that side is your mafia skillz are weak sir. Weak. Hyperbole sir, do you understand it? You are good for two accusations a game, I will give you that. I would love it if everyone played like you, there would be no end to day one haha.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
That was really your rebuttle? You mad? I have picked my side and that side is your mafia skillz are weak sir. Weak. Hyperbole sir, do you understand it? You are good for two accusations a game, I will give you that. I would love it if everyone played like you, there would be no end to day one haha.
Yeah, you mad.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody's getting rustled.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I am un-rustleable. It just can't happen haha.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm laughing my ass off at how butthurt Gonzo gets while playing Mafia games. It is really quite hilarious to me. Look at him going off, thinking he's all righteous. It's the cheapest form of entertainment there is.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Old 08-09-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon