Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-12-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Told You I Wasn't Evil, Brodeur!
Old 08-12-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Well it was my 20th time being a townie (also known as the gravedigger's biscuits anniversary) so I thought I'd try something new and play crazy. And by god it worked.
I'm sorry CMD, random gave you Pricklepants :-(. FWIW, you were a mafioso in my last game so you weren't a townie then!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Told You I Wasn't Evil, Brodeur!
It should have been obvious after Rufus went hard to get you.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh what the ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Oh what the ****.
I think this pretty accurately captures what D will look like when he reads you did not make it to the end.

Old 08-12-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
It should have been obvious after Rufus went hard to get you.
Not really. I didn't really go hard after him seeing as I never voted for him. Yeah, I went back and checked his posts and pointed out a few things, the same thing I did with OSU and Deep which were soft defences.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Not really. I didn't really go hard after him seeing as I never voted for him. Yeah, I went back and checked his posts and pointed out a few things, the same thing I did with OSU and Deep which were soft defences.
But why would a mafia member go back and check his own member's posts, and then point out things he didn't like? I could see it if there were multiple members left, but with only two remaining it seemed extremely unlikely.

Also, I should have lynched you, you sneaky Hamiltonian bastard!
Old 08-12-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You soft defending ************. I only accept hard defences.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I didn't get was, everyone thought that I was the last remaining mafia, why were they afraid to reveal? Lynch me and it would have been over.

And honestly, this game was no different than what I've played as a townie, which I had 3 in row, (OC, DDN, and something else). It's just that I've been evil the past few games, more than me being "classic evil Rufus."
Old 08-12-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You soft defending ************. I only accept hard defences.
NEVER! I don't want to make mistakes!
Old 08-12-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I guess we don't get to discuss the game in the game thread afterall...seriously though, I guess Grizz is waiting for an end post summary.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patience my friend, patience...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
What I didn't get was, everyone thought that I was the last remaining mafia, why were they afraid to reveal? Lynch me and it would have been over.

And honestly, this game was no different than what I've played as a townie, which I had 3 in row, (OC, DDN, and something else). It's just that I've been evil the past few games, more than me being "classic evil Rufus."
I was pretty positive there was only one evil person left at the time. To me, it didn't really matter who died between you and D, because I figured we'd just lynch the other the day after and be over with it. I was very surprised when the game didn't end with you dying.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I was pretty positive there was only one evil person left at the time. To me, it didn't really matter who died between you and D, because I figured we'd just lynch the other the day after and be over with it. I was very surprised when the game didn't end with you dying.
Few people can lay as low as Fenikz and get away with it. Good effort on his part.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Patience my friend, patience...
Why you gotta kill me, man? WHY YOU GOTTA KILL ME?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-12-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Stupid ******* Cigaro. I wish I could kill him myself.
lol (10.....)

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-12-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I loved the dead quick topic. A lot of hatred from the dead going on.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy to annoy everyone. Can't wait to do it more often.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I loved the dead quick topic. A lot of hatred from the dead going on.
Well that was from the mason talk, but yeah you are correct, it will be entertaining for those who have not already seen it to read through it. Stupid mafia used zippychat so I could not find anything as to why I was chosen to die night one. I actually do not think I will give my mafia a zippychat, just to ensure posterity.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-12-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Seriously. I love reading the Mafia Quicktopic. Way to ruin my fun guys.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Happy to annoy everyone. Can't wait to do it more often.
I'm looking forward to see who harasses me for the next game.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-12-2012, 01:16 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Seriously. I love reading the Mafia Quicktopic. Way to ruin my fun guys.
We did most of our talking in zippy, but see I did go after McGee

Quote:
Rufus
08-06-2012
09:49 PM ET (US)
I say we kill McGee.
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Well that was from the mason talk, but yeah you are correct, it will be entertaining for those who have not already seen it to read through it. Stupid mafia used zippychat so I could not find anything as to why I was chosen to die night one. I actually do not think I will give my mafia a zippychat, just to ensure posterity.
smart, unlikely to be watched was pretty much it
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
We did most of our talking in zippy, but see I did go after McGee
Zippychat needs to be banned from all future games. Mafia I'm very disappointed I wasn't killed sooner. Now Gonzo keeps telling me he's better than me.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
You're pretty good at this game and generally don't half ass your way through it. We thought you wouldn't be watched, so we thought you'd make a good target. Plus the whole Mrs. Grizz dust up, we figured ATL would get some suspicions as well, but we trusted him to get out of that.