Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-15-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
You could piece together enough of the series if you watched all of DBZ. They show pretty much anything important that happens in flashbacks.

That's what I did until DB came to Toonami after DBZ had its run. I think I've only seen the complete series once, but I saw the first couple of arcs a few times.
I would have had to re-watch DB in order to get it to be really good though, DBZ is still fresh enough in my mind haha. As I think of the sagas, its a bit tough to break down good choices for mafia. Red Ribbon Army and King Piccolo are easy/obvious ones. Could probably do a Tien Shinhan saga and include the Baba fighters as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since they are talking about Serial Killers and possibly winning... I think Razor's Cactus Killer was the best with Caddy's Fett right there.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:11 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have an awesome idea for an SK in the Final Fantasy one I want to do. That guy might actually have a shot of winning. Or, it's too ambitious of an idea and will fail miserably...not sure which, lol
Old 04-16-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Since they are talking about Serial Killers and possibly winning... I think Razor's Cactus Killer was the best with Caddy's Fett right there.
Don't forget THE HANGLIDER KILLER!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:15 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Don't forget THE HANGLIDER KILLER!
Forenci would be #3 in that case.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UKFan as Gollum last game was really successful, if Comahan didn't mess up and allow him to be killed at night, he might have had a chance at winning.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
UKFan as Gollum last game was really successful, if Comahan didn't mess up and allow him to be killed at night, he might have had a chance at winning.
He had no chance! Not with the shieldmaiden still alive!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

I still have no idea how I managed to survive the whole game given that I was the first to come forward with useful information haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2012, 08:21 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I still have no idea how I managed to survive the whole game given that I was the first to come forward with useful information haha
We Roleblocked you for 3 consecutive nights knowing you were probably protected.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
We Roleblocked you for 3 consecutive nights knowing you were probably protected.
Ah, I guess I was then because my role never failed. Thank you to the rest of the town then haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ah, I guess I was then because my role never failed. Thank you to the rest of the town then haha
Protection didn't stop the block... Thats why you got info that no one targeted those people, well at least i think.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:28 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I read, the only protection that also blocks is "Jailkeeper." That's like a combo bodyguard/roleblocker. Or maybe rolestopper. I forget the difference offhand.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
From what I read, the only protection that also blocks is "Jailkeeper." That's like a combo bodyguard/roleblocker. Or maybe rolestopper. I forget the difference offhand.
You sir are correct a Jailkeeper is a Protector/ Roleblocker.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy made me the SK in my very first mafia game... Now... I try to apply to each one in hopes of getting that high I felt from my first game.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am always hoping I am a SK. I know I wont win but I think it would be fun.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a SK for my first game too. It was awesomeness.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

That's basically what I said about it. Winning would be damn near impossible (though you'd be the ultimate badass if you did win.)

But it would just be hella fun to troll people for a few days. Don't like someone? Kill him. Want to screw everyone over? Kill someone you think is important or a really good player.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My best win was as a lyncher in Caddy's game. Getting Deep lynched first day and then survive all the way

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-16-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
My best win was as a lyncher in Caddy's game. Getting Deep lynched first day and then survive all the way
You only survived because we knew you weren't bad... Just crazy.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I did escape at least two or three lynch attempt it was crazy

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-16-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I did escape at least two or three lynch attempt it was crazy
Your welcome... Day 2 was the day I outed Jensen and Day 3 was Vidae day.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

******* ncst ruining it !

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-16-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, you're welcome pal.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, you were all over the place that game... Great strategy, noone had any idea what to make of you but recognized you as harmless early on then with mine and CCB's lynch back to back you got your free no lynch pass to the end. I didn't want to kill you when you brought me up as suspicious because I figured that would seal my fate anyway, so on my final night I took a shot at Cane hoping for one final prize to take with me in the off chance that he would be unprotected that night as I was sure he was protected most of the nights early on.

Last edited by Ngatachance92 : 04-16-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Yeah, you were all over the place that game... Great strategy, noone had no idea what to make of you but recognized you as harmless early on then with with mine and CCB's death you got your free no lynch pass to the end. I didn't want to kill you when you brought me up as suspicious because I figured that would seal my fate anyway, so on my final night I took a shot at Cane hoping for one final prize to take with me in the off chance that he would be unprotected that night as I was sure he was protected most of the nights early on.
I protected him every night but one. I figured you guys would come back after him eventually.