Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-15-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So many NFL players continue toking up in the pros.
The ganj is the least of his concerns.
Guarentee he messes w? syzzurp, guns, etc.
It's the lifestyle, he just hangs with a poor crowd.
That's not even given a big million dollar contract.
/see Pacman Jones.
Not worth a 2nd round pick.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we certain that this is not just some GM wanting Jenkins to fall to his team putting this out there? There really hasn't been any indication that Jenkins was still getting into trouble at UNA until now. I'm always ridiculously skeptical of draft "news" that comes out two weeks before the draft.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Are we certain that this is not just some GM wanting Jenkins to fall to his team putting this out there? There really hasn't been any indication that Jenkins was still getting into trouble at UNA until now. I'm always ridiculously skeptical of draft "news" that comes out two weeks before the draft.
If they can assign a keeper to him to babysit him off of the field, I think the dude is going to be a great NFL CB. Dude has skillz.

I really really want him to be paired back up with Haden.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

him and haden again would be ridiculousness
Old 04-16-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
him and haden again would be ridiculousness
I know, right? It would really help in a division with good, but not great QBs.

My ideal draft at this point would involve TRich at #4 and JJ at #22.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
So many NFL players continue toking up in the pros.
The ganj is the least of his concerns.
Guarentee he messes w? syzzurp, guns, etc.
It's the lifestyle, he just hangs with a poor crowd.
That's not even given a big million dollar contract.
/see Pacman Jones.
Not worth a 2nd round pick.

It's the lifestyle? Are you serious? Do you not think it's possible to smoke a joint without doing hard drugs and shooting people?

There has been no reason to believe he does anything more than smoke weed and not wear condoms.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
It's the lifestyle? Are you serious? Do you not think it's possible to smoke a joint without doing hard drugs and shooting people?

There has been no reason to believe he does anything more than smoke weed and not wear condoms.
I don't think it's a leap to say that he could be into more serious things.

He did get kicked out of UF. They don't just kick superstar players out for MJ problems there.

Maybe he's a hippy stoner like Ricky Williams, but in no way does he give that vibe at all.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Freshlete
Rookie

Freshlete hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I don't think it's a leap to say that he could be into more serious things.

He did get kicked out of UF. They don't just kick superstar players out for MJ problems there.

Maybe he's a hippy stoner like Ricky Williams, but in no way does he give that vibe at all.
Yeah but if Urban was still the coach I have no doubt he'd still be on that team. Muschamp actually shows discipline and did the right thing. With the recent news of how Urban lost the Florida locker room with his favoritism it makes sense as to why Janoris would still smoke weed at UF. Urban wanted to win and would do anything to do so. He most certainly got kicked out because of marijuana and the multiple chances he had received.

I have also heard conflicting reports about if he really did continue smoking at UNA.

https://twitter.com/JaysonBraddock/s...82246447603714
https://twitter.com/JaysonBraddock/s...82479642509312

"Only 11 days until the draft. Time to finally let out some truths. Janoris Jenkins didn't tell any team that he smoked while at N. Alabama. Jenkins has been drug tested every two weeks since leaving Florida and hasn't failed one of them."
Freshlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The UF drug policy is on the 5th failed to test you are kicked off. Which is far less then any other SEC team.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd pretty much bet money that this is the case.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so apparently if you smoke weed, it leads to other serious things? show me a pothead who is serious about anything.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
so apparently if you smoke weed, it leads to other serious things? show me a pothead who is serious about anything.
so much truth
Old 04-16-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pacman Jones and Chris Henry.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

you can smoke weed without being a thug hoodrat though.

santonio holmes is a better comparison...wake and bake to 3 screamin babies.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you can smoke weed without being a thug hoodrat though.

santonio holmes is a better comparison...wake and bake to 3 screamin babies.
But Jenkins was arrested for a bar fight and was tazed by the cops.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You are conflating two different suppositions, but I'm not surprised.

I'll type slow to make this clear for you.

I think pot is pretty much harmless. I don't think pot leads to bad things.

I think if you are told that if you smoke any more pot that you will be kicked out of school and potentially cost yourself millions of dollars, and you still smoke, you are a moron with a drug habit.

I think if you knock up three different women with four kids before you are 23 years old, you are a moron.

I think if you add all of that up, you aren't talking about some harmless stoner, but some moron that could be involved in a lot of other stupid **** since you haven't been able to display any bit of common sense or anything related to self preservation as an adult.

So to summarize, what I've been saying is:
"Hey, this kid is likely a bad seed that is a moron and nothing would surprise me. I don't think the people that are saying he could be a gang banger are necessarily crazy, but I'm not saying he is a gang banger. He certainly doesn't appear to be a misunderstood peace loving hippy, however."

Now, if you want to continue to make the logical leap in what I'm saying, to trying to say that I'm saying that pot makes you do seriously bad things, go ahead and believe that's what I said.

But then YOU would be the moron.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Holmes did get in a fight at OSU.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is just immaturity, I know people have been in fights at college and they arent bad ppl it was just them horseplaying gone bad. I assume a lot of college players smoke and they all **** except Tebow. I would take Jenkins in the 2nd in a heart beat. Even if CB isnt a major need.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshlete View Post
Yeah but if Urban was still the coach I have no doubt he'd still be on that team. Muschamp actually shows discipline and did the right thing. With the recent news of how Urban lost the Florida locker room with his favoritism it makes sense as to why Janoris would still smoke weed at UF. Urban wanted to win and would do anything to do so. He most certainly got kicked out because of marijuana and the multiple chances he had received.

I have also heard conflicting reports about if he really did continue smoking at UNA.

https://twitter.com/JaysonBraddock/s...82246447603714
https://twitter.com/JaysonBraddock/s...82479642509312

"Only 11 days until the draft. Time to finally let out some truths. Janoris Jenkins didn't tell any team that he smoked while at N. Alabama. Jenkins has been drug tested every two weeks since leaving Florida and hasn't failed one of them."
URBAN MEYER IS THE DEVIL! UNSPECIFIED SOURCES TOLD ME SO!

(BTW, even as an OSU fan, I think Meyer is a d-bag).
Old 04-16-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
That is just immaturity, I know people have been in fights at college and they arent bad ppl it was just them horseplaying gone bad. I assume a lot of college players smoke and they all **** except Tebow. I would take Jenkins in the 2nd in a heart beat. Even if CB isnt a major need.
It's not like this is some kid that got caught smoking pot one time. Stop with this supposition people. If you have been busted and kicked out of a football factory for pot and other issues, you have effed up a LOT.

I want my Browns to take him late in the 1st. I think he's a steal there, assuming they can keep him from smoking dope.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
holmes has had some disorderly conducts and domestic altercations too....not saying hes a stand up guy, but the return on investment has been worth it and despite being a black weed smoker hes been able to refrain from murders and gun charges while makin it rain

theres hope for jenkins...not sure im willing to say hes prison bound just yet
Old 04-16-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
holmes has had some disorderly conducts and domestic altercations too....not saying hes a stand up guy, but the return on investment has been worth it and despite being a black weed smoker hes been able to refrain from murders and gun charges while makin it rain
Ah, you are making this a racial thing. I was wondering what your angle was.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Ah, you are making this a racial thing. I was wondering what your angle was.
lol not really, more speaking as a white weed smoking college student. everyone wants him to be pacman though, i think theres a fine line
Old 04-16-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
lol not really, more speaking as a white weed smoking college student. everyone wants him to be pacman though, i think theres a fine line
I was just busting your balls, but seriously, no one wants him to be pacman.

The reality is that he's been caught doing shady things and got kicked out of school for them.

No one characterized Ricky Williams as a scary guy, yet he had a huge problem with pot and has knocked up a ton of women. But he's not a violent guy off of the field. People just thought he was a pothead.

JJ is on the other end of that spectrum, fairly or unfairly. He gives off a rougher persona. It could be the difference in that Ricky is a very intelligent dude and JJ doesn't come across as that smart. So maybe people fill in the blanks differently.

I don't think he's some crazy man like Pacman, I want him on my team for crying out loud. I just can't get mad at people for making that leap. Dude's got to do a lot to clean up his image.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe, but this is a pretty serious accusation, when you take his past into consideration. Wouldn´t the Jenkins Camp at least release a statement or something denying the rumour?
(Maybe they have, I just havent seen it anywhere.)
SunTzu_22 is offline   Reply With Quote