Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-16-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
Maybe, but this is a pretty serious accusation, when you take his past into consideration. Wouldn´t the Jenkins Camp at least release a statement or something denying the rumour?
(Maybe they have, I just havent seen it anywhere.)
Jenkins has been drug tested every two weeks since he left Florida and hasn't failed a single test. Either he has stopped smoking or he's learned how to beat the tests.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Jenkins has been drug tested every two weeks since he left Florida and hasn't failed a single test. Either he has stopped smoking or he's learned how to beat the tests.
Just playing devil's advocate but I have beaten a drug test after smoking 9 days before and I know others who have done it in even less time. Depending on body type/how often you smoke/metabolism it can flush out of your system very quickly. Having scheduled tests every 2 weeks that he knows about would make it even easier for him.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Just playing devil's advocate but I have beaten a drug test after smoking 9 days before and I know others who have done it in even less time. Depending on body type/how often you smoke/metabolism it can flush out of your system very quickly. Having scheduled tests every 2 weeks that he knows about would make it even easier for him.
If that's what he did then he showed some intelligence in figuring out how to not get caught anymore.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
If that's what he did then he showed some intelligence in figuring out how to not get caught anymore.
Yes. And also that he has a problem.

What's in dispute is what he did or didn't say in interviews at the combine.

It's alleged that he admitted that he smoked at UNA during the interviews.

There hasn't been a vociferous denial from his camp.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Janoris Jenkins disputes an NFL.com report that he was still smoking marijuana at North Alabama last season.
"I wasn't smoking marijuana at North Alabama," he said. "... I want to know why all of a sudden this is out there. Why didn't it come out after the Combine when I was straightforward with the scouts? The timing is very interesting to me." Jenkins' defensive coordinator backs up his story, insisting the cornerback did nothing to violate his zero-tolerance policy. While there's little doubt that Jenkins' stock has taken a hit due to character concerns, the latest report about his drug usage could well be a smokescreen.
-rotoworld

Maybe he isn't going to become a gang banger and do drive-bys in his spare time.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drug usage. Smokescreen. I get it.

Even more reason to draft this kid. If what PL says is true then he's firmly in the first in my opinion.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Is there proof or a link to this? There are plenty of rumors the other way as well.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm not buying the hype. The guy is a bad seed. Any agent on Earth can coach a guy up to be squeaky clean for 3 months. But come the regular season, it's going to be same old Janoris.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteinebach View Post
Yeah, I'm not buying the hype. The guy is a bad seed. Any agent on Earth can coach a guy up to be squeaky clean for 3 months. But come the regular season, it's going to be same old Janoris.
Right because he was the same old Jenkins at North Alabam that he was at Florida? According to one report, he was, according to another and evidenced by zero known failed drug tests he wasn't. I still believe his talent triumphs his character concerns. Once he's drafted, you think he's going to dismiss everything that he's done to improve himself the last year? I dont think thats the case and I believe the NFL will be a strong wake up call for him. Most here refuse to give him the benefit of the doubt, I will. But if he were going anywhere else but to pro football, Id give him 4 months before he's in cuffs again. You have to understand that going to the NFL completely alters this kids lifestyle. He's no longer the big fish in a little pond. Maybe now he'll be able to afford condoms, though.

Im shocked to see a draft site like this highlight someones character concerns so much that his talents become an afterthought. Ill take Jenkins with a chip on his shoulder for sure. Especially at the discounted price of character concerns. Its possible that Im just being an optimist here and Im completely off on him. But hes going to get a reality check with a bunch of zeros and a final chance to prove himself.

Old 04-18-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noel Devine was a 5-star recruit out of high school. Put up good numbers all throughout college, splitting carries with Steve Slaton. He plays in the CFL.

Charles Rogers, Pac Man Jones, Maurice Clarrett, the list goes on. How many times do we need to see the same case repeated before it becomes clear? Stop being "draft-drunk." The guy is a disease.

Before you go spending millions on this guy, or even hundreds of thousands for that matter, ask yourself: "Would I want this guy to mentor my children?" Bottom line. Ahead of all else being a role model is what being a quality NFL player is about. If you want this guy on your team, or want your team to take him in round 1, knock yourself out.

Personally, I'd rather have a Troy Vincent than a Deion Sanders any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

You're kidding yourself if you really believe that being a role model is above everything else when it comes to the NFL.

Old 04-18-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Noel Devine was a 5-star recruit out of high school. Put up good numbers all throughout college, splitting carries with Steve Slaton. He plays in the CFL.

Charles Rogers, Pac Man Jones, Maurice Clarrett, the list goes on. How many times do we need to see the same case repeated before it becomes clear? Stop being "draft-drunk." The guy is a disease.

Before you go spending millions on this guy, or even hundreds of thousands for that matter, ask yourself: "Would I want this guy to mentor my children?" Bottom line. Ahead of all else being a role model is what being a quality NFL player is about. If you want this guy on your team, or want your team to take him in round 1, knock yourself out.

Personally, I'd rather have a Troy Vincent than a Deion Sanders any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
I guess guys like Randy Moss, Lawrence Taylor, Ray Lewis and others shouldn't be in consideration then? Above all else TALENT is what being a quality NFL player is all about.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I guess guys like Randy Moss, Lawrence Taylor, Ray Lewis and others shouldn't be in consideration then? Above all else TALENT is what being a quality NFL player is all about.
He already said he would rather Troy Vincent over Deion Sanders.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Above all else TALENT is what being a quality NFL player is all about.
Spoken like a true draftnik. But there's a big difference from being an NFL Draft junkie and being an NFL GM, coach, owner, or even player. An NFL team is exactly that, a team. No 1 guy is going to make or break any team, QB or otherwise. Ere go, the consistent and persistent efforts of a "good" NFL player is preferable to the spectacular, though, inconsistent and disruptive efforts of a guy like Janoris Jenkins.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
You are conflating two different suppositions, but I'm not surprised.

I'll type slow to make this clear for you.

I think pot is pretty much harmless. I don't think pot leads to bad things.

I think if you are told that if you smoke any more pot that you will be kicked out of school and potentially cost yourself millions of dollars, and you still smoke, you are a moron with a drug habit.

I think if you knock up three different women with four kids before you are 23 years old, you are a moron.

I think if you add all of that up, you aren't talking about some harmless stoner, but some moron that could be involved in a lot of other stupid **** since you haven't been able to display any bit of common sense or anything related to self preservation as an adult.

So to summarize, what I've been saying is:
"Hey, this kid is likely a bad seed that is a moron and nothing would surprise me. I don't think the people that are saying he could be a gang banger are necessarily crazy, but I'm not saying he is a gang banger. He certainly doesn't appear to be a misunderstood peace loving hippy, however."

Now, if you want to continue to make the logical leap in what I'm saying, to trying to say that I'm saying that pot makes you do seriously bad things, go ahead and believe that's what I said.

But then YOU would be the moron.
so he smokes a lot of weed and has unprotected sex with different girls. theres one of these knuckleheads every year in the draft. but to say this snowballs into "other serious stuff" WITHOUT clear evidence of "other stuff" is pretty moronic, no?

adding two of his personal problems isn't like adding in mathematics. you dont "add up" a drug problem + kids with different girls = other serious stuff. there isn't a chart where you take red flags for prospects and add them up to equal another unknown "more serious" red flag. the only thing you can possibly add them up to is a migraine

keep it classy joejoe.. i didnt personally attack you at all. i will agree that he is a moron but he has the ability to be a shutdown moron in the league regardless of the flags and other serious stuff

Last edited by YAYareaRB : 04-18-2012 at 11:21 PM.
YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
wadsworth
Rookie

wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Dan Marino, Warren Sapp, Randy Moss, Ray Lewis, Lawrence Taylor...

Some of the guys with red flags do not work out in the NFL, some end up in the Hall of Fame.
wadsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ahead of all else being a role model is what being a quality NFL player is about.

This is one of the most naive things I've ever read on this forum.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget Joe Montana!

http://articles.latimes.com/1985-11-..._1_joe-montana
http://articles.latimes.com/1985-11-...-2507_1_rumors
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...0218/index.htm

Sometimes rumors aren't true. Other times they are. All I know is that I'd take Deion Sanders over Troy Vincent. And I don't really care if Dan Marino, Joe Montana, and Brett Favre did drugs.

Last edited by WCH : 04-18-2012 at 11:52 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The weed and the multiple baby mama drama could indicate that he has bigger or other problems however it does not indicate that he does have other problems. There are a few GM's out there that think like a lot of people on here, that the next step is firearms, other drugs, dog fighting or whatever other illicit activity that you can dream up. I feel the GM's that feel that way are going to be missing out on a Hell of a prospect allowing a team to get a quality first round talent quite a few slots later than he should go, though I wouldn't be shocked if a GM pulled the trigger early to beat out any drooling scavengers hoping to scoop him up for cheap after the fall.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:51 AM    (permalink
wadsworth
Rookie

wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Putting Deion in the same group as those other guys is a joke. He was loud and bold, but he was also a hard working football player that was not getting in trouble off the field.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
devine went undrafted because of size and injury problems. he also didnt perform at the combine because of injuries. he was projected to go in the 7th anyway.

Quote:
i love it. when people run out of names to name people they just say, "the list goes on". sure buddy. 3 people=all people who smoke weed suck at football.

Quote:
im sure "would i want this guy to mentor my children" is last thing on a GMs mind when hes drafting a player. this isn't the National Role Model League where guys win football games for good behvior. being a good guy and role model is a plus and it is heralded and if that ties in with skill, you got a win win. bottom line is, jenkins can play ball. regardless of the red flags, dude is gonna earn millions if he can reach his potential.

Quote:
i'd rather have a defensive player of the year award than a man of the year award on my team any day of the week and twice on sunday.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Whatever. I'm allowed to have my opinion and I could give 2 sh*ts and a flying Fred Savage what you all think. If I were a GM, I'd steer way clear of a guy like Janoris Jenkins. And your opinions, same as mine, won't change where the guy gets drafted.

To me, it just shows the level of obscenity that fans are willing to tolerate and says nothing good about Western Civilization as a whole, when we're ready to fully embrace bad human beings just because they are skilled athletes.

So feel free to hate away, I'm not alone in my opinion, only here on this very insignificant NFL draft forum.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whatever. I'm allowed to have my opinion and I could give 2 sh*ts and a flying Fred Savage what you all think. If I were a GM, I'd steer way clear of a guy like Janoris Jenkins. And your opinions, same as mine, won't change where the guy gets drafted.

To me, it just shows the level of obscenity that fans are willing to tolerate and says nothing good about Western Civilization as a whole, when we're ready to fully embrace bad human beings just because they are skilled athletes.

So feel free to hate away, I'm not alone in my opinion, only here on this very insignificant NFL draft forum.
Janoris Jenkins is a bad human being because he smokes/smoked weed and has unprotected sex with his girlfriends? I don't even want to know what you think of a guy like Michael Floyd, who endangered other peoples lives on multiple occasions by driving drunk, TWICE.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
I_C_DeadPeople
Rookie

I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This isn't an exact math scenario where weed+kids= other stuff. It is simply a matter of probabilities. The probability of Jenkins having further issues is greater than some other players. Not every situation like this ends in "I told you so" but the higher the probability the bigger the gamble. Teams are simply more aware of these things and factor it in. Throw Pacman in today's draft and I doubt he goes top 10. Jenkins may work out perfectly fine or he may crash and burn - and the same could be said for every player - but the probability of the crash and burn is elevated.
I_C_DeadPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
wadsworth
Rookie

Quote:

None of that explains why you decided to throw Deion Sanders into the same group as Jenkins, Charles Rogers, Pac Man Jones, Maurice Clarrett. It appears you have plenty of hate to go around, but some sort of criteria for your targets would be nice.

Last edited by wadsworth : 04-19-2012 at 02:41 PM.