Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-14-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Does that mean I could theoretically do it, or no?
It means you can theoretically quote me or break the rules but that doesn't mean their wont be repercussions
Old 04-14-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
It means you can theoretically quote me or break the rules but that doesn't mean their wont be repercussions
That doesn't help. Can we imply who were are? Yes/No.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
That doesn't help. Can we imply who were are? Yes/No.
We will just leave it at no.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright well I'm going to bed. Please don't let another TBW situation happen today guys!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I am a good and peaceful Townie.
I guess that makes two of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I was actually going to do this last game before JBond brought out the whole role reveal thing, but I think this is a better strategy and will really thwart something that frequently occurs in the middle of the game.

Are you a townie or do you have some kind of power?

I'm personally a townie.
This is probably the worst idea i've ever heard of. If someone was evil, they would say they were a townie to blend in and not draw attention to them, and someone who had powers would say they are a townie to blend in as well and save themselves from being slayed over night. So..... everyone is a townie.
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So that makes 24 townies I guess.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
So that makes 24 townies I guess.
I think we just won the game.
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah why are we playing ? we have 24 good guys!

#MoncriefArmy
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seeing as I don't see who a lie detector could be (maybe King Kai in future games?) it's probably not a good idea.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallopingGhost View Post
This is probably the worst idea i've ever heard of. If someone was evil, they would say they were a townie to blend in and not draw attention to them, and someone who had powers would say they are a townie to blend in as well and save themselves from being slayed over night. So..... everyone is a townie.

People always play the townie card once accused and I was hoping to eliminate that. But now that's it been confirmed there are in fact 24 townies, I think we can close this ***** up.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Does anyone have any info at all ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-14-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does anyone have any info at all ?
Nope, nothing... I guess nothing will come out before day two where people have had a chance to investigate and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Vote Gonzo

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-14-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's always the "lynch or no-lynch" thing on day 1. the age old predicament.

I'm a good guy, for the record.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vote Gonzo
Looks like there are two haters in the house. I think we should take out someone who just causes confusion or go no lynch but I have said it every game, never a fan of no lynch.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have to lynch imo. Also, I am good.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: trogdor

I don't know who he is....
Old 04-14-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Well trivia might be right on this one Gonzo. Are you suggesting anyone ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-14-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think trivia's just...being trivia
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first day just seems like roulette. Make a random killing and hope it's someone bad.

Has it even worked once yet? I see that if failed spectacularly in the last game.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well trivia might be right on this one Gonzo. Are you suggesting anyone ?
I already have but I am basing it on nothing since he hasn't posted yet. It really is a crapshoot for everyone but the mafia day one because they know who is good but I still like lynch because it gives us info.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
The first day just seems like roulette. Make a random killing and hope it's someone bad.

Has it even worked once yet? I see that if failed spectacularly in the last game.
It has worked in the past, Star Wars game to be exact. We crushed.

You know I don't like Trivia, but if there is anyone with inside info on Gonzo being evil, it would be him. To me, it is better to follow him than try and guess at this point, though I'd like to wait a bit longer before we kill Gonzo quickly, get more people here and involved, talking.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

Well, even if you don't kill a baddie, it still gives us information. TBW wasn't random last game either, he played the worst day 1 in mafia history and deserved to be lynched.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Well, even if you don't kill a baddie, it still gives us information. TBW wasn't random last game either, he played the worst day 1 in mafia history and deserved to be lynched.
It was almost worse than his first game.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote