Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-14-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I suppose I shouldn't say "good reasoning" per say, but people who have said like one or two things and one of them being a lynch stand out to me.
We shall wait.
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
And I'm going to cast my vote for woot, who has already hoped on two bandwagons to get someone lynched, a typical evil move.

vote: woot
A typical evil move ? I'm good sir.

Renji and Rob voted for you and since renji and rob are trustable each time they play I went with them

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I don't like GG so far. He has just been screwing around all day thus far.
He's pretty much the white SuperPacker... I like it.
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallopingGhost View Post
Lol, i'm being crazy right now, in all honesty, i'm proving a point by voting ATL, but i think waiting is our best move.
Dude, are you ok? You seem to be freaking out.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post

Renji and Rob voted for you and since renji and rob are trustable each time they play I went with them
That is funny reasoning to me you crazy bastard. They can't be good every game!
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well there goes me backing you up. You should have just defended yourself and thought logically on your next move.

UNVOTE: JBOND

VOTE: ATL
There is no "defending" myself. I've been pretty ******* upfront. People have just hopped on board the train because people are either bored and just want to get to the night phase, or evil, and know that killing me eliminates a good, and provides absolutely no info for the town.
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post

The problem with that line of reasoning is that everything is randomized in a new game. Trusting someone because they were trustworthy in a previous game is foolish until more information starts coming out.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Dude, are you ok? You seem to be freaking out.
He gets like this when he has too much sugar.
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATL's been kinda weird but I wanna give inactive people to post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well thats the best thing we've got so far and since both are somewhat trustable I follow them

#MoncriefArmy
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
That is funny reasoning to me you crazy bastard. They can't be good every game!

This. Very suspicious sir Woot.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is no "defending" myself. I've been pretty ******* upfront. People have just hopped on board the train because people are either bored and just want to get to the night phase, or evil, and know that killing me eliminates a good, and provides absolutely no info for the town.
Creating an accusation to someone with no real logic doesn't really help your cause. At first i wasn't suspicious, but now that you pretty much made an accusation from nothing to try and draw the attention away seems pretty bad. I still kind of think you're not evil and feel we should wait, but i will wait to see what the town thinks.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ATL's been kinda weird but I wanna give inactive people to post.
I think most of us are thinking this. We should talk it out for now and give a chance for people who haven't been on yet to contribute.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Trying to draw the attention away ATL by accusing me of being evil.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-14-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Just going off you bandwagon voting, for two separate people.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Time for a new bandwagon.

Unvote: ATL

Vote: Bantx

I want to see participate in discussions sir.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

Quote:
Firstly, if you had any brain cells, you would realize that the first one for Gonzo was a joke. Secondly, there's more than one person that voted for you.

I have no idea if Woot is evil, but i am defending him because he is a Pats fan, he's not mentally ******** like ATL fans, and i think he's funny.

Unvote for him before you embarrass yourself.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dragon Ballzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Loved this show when I was a kid. Can't believe it has continued in poplularity for so long.

I'm going to stick with a No Lynch for now, but if ATL is ony 1 or 2 votes away, then I'll be willing to go with the group.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time to start a new, new bandwagon. I realize the game just started 4 hours ago but my man D-Unit hasn't spoken yet.

Vote: D-Unit
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

We really need to replace someone here with SuperPackers so him and Triva can duke it out.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Firstly, if you had any brain cells, you would realize that the first one for Gonzo was a joke. Secondly, there's more than one person that voted for you.

I have no idea if Woot is evil, but i am defending him because he is a Pats fan, he's not mentally ******** like ATL fans, and i think he's funny.

Unvote for him before you embarrass yourself.

Sound strategy there.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Loved this show when I was a kid. Can't believe it has continued in poplularity for so long.

I'm going to stick with a No Lynch for now, but if ATL is ony 1 or 2 votes away, then I'll be willing to go with the group.
Haha, you beat me to the punch by 30 seconds. I'll unvote later it's annoying on my phone.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

Quote:
Sound strategy there.
I've clearly laid out my strategy for everyone to see, and i feel like since you have the reading ability of a dead fetus, you probably don't know what it is.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I've clearly laid out my strategy for everyone to see, and i feel like since you have the reading ability of a dead fetus, you probably don't know what it is.
As opposed to a live fetus? They read so well.........
Old 04-14-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

I agree with you on the part of if everyone feels ATL needs to go, i will side with it, but no lynch shouldn't be an option. I'd rather take out an inactive or take a shot in the dark.