Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-29-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.
Default Tickets??

I want to see the Giants and Niners this year and I want to sit on the 49ers side of the field on the sidelines.

So I have a couple of questions for ya Giants fans if you feel like helping out.

When do Giants tickets go on sale?
How hard is it to get sideline tickets?
Can you pick which sideline?

Thanks!
Old 03-29-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief49er View Post
I want to see the Giants and Niners this year and I want to sit on the 49ers side of the field on the sidelines.

So I have a couple of questions for ya Giants fans if you feel like helping out.

When do Giants tickets go on sale?
How hard is it to get sideline tickets?
Can you pick which sideline?

Thanks!
Well to keep it short, youre best bet of getting tickets is either to buy em on Ebay, or go to the stadium and buy em somebody at the stadium.

Get your wallet ready, it will cost a bunch.

You won't be able to purchase tickets face value. They sold out 30 years ago.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I use stubhub.com
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote