Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-16-2012, 07:04 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He will go undrafted, but will sign with a quality organization like the Ravens, Steelers or Patriots and get one last chance.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some team will take him like maybe Zona in the 5th - 7th as speculated here to be their designated intimidator, like a hockey goon. I don't expect NFL coaches to teach him discipline but maybe technique would be in order

Last edited by jojo : 04-16-2012 at 09:41 AM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id still draft him for the Steelers.

Round 4 - 7.

He can't be anymore deranged than James Harrison, surely?
Old 04-16-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I just see the Ravens taking him...even if it be in the last round or so. Get this kid in a locker room with Ray Lewis and let him mature. If he doesnt? cut him loose, but in the end if it works out they will look like geniuses. The kid has ability and he has the tenacity, but he lacks a little bit upstairs and seems like he may be a little lazy. Ray wouldnt let him get away with that, I think he would cherish the job of helping groom him.
Yeah, he's somebody that Ray Ray could pass the knife onto.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I've just gotta say, I think it's flat out ridiculous how some of you are acting. I get it, and I'm on board with the 5th or later grade, but to say he is a bad football player and has no worth is flat out stupid. Watch a single game and you'll see a football player.

I get that he's the flavor of the month to pile on, but jesus.
Collective schadenfreude on obvious douchebags is fun. Stop being a *****.

I have no idea if he will be drafted or not, but the guy sucks. I've watched a few of his games and he's rotten. There are a lot more middle of the pack guys that will bust their asses to make a play than this guy.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope this experience does humble him. i think he COULD BE a hell of a player but he needs a serious attitude adjustment. the workout numbers are not there and some where between last season and this past season, he lost that savage mentality. i watched the USC vs ASU game and thought to myself, WTF Bro?

it also didnt help that he gained weight and lost some of that raw athleticism he displayed in his first season.

at the end of the day, shoulda been a trojan.

Last edited by YAYareaRB : 04-16-2012 at 10:14 AM.
YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read somewhere he was working with Nick Barnett, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills take him somewhere, or if he chose the Bills as an UDFA.

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Ravens as well as the other 31 NFL teams.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I just see the Ravens taking him...even if it be in the last round or so. Get this kid in a locker room with Ray Lewis and let him mature. If he doesnt? cut him loose, but in the end if it works out they will look like geniuses. The kid has ability and he has the tenacity, but he lacks a little bit upstairs and seems like he may be a little lazy. Ray wouldnt let him get away with that, I think he would cherish the job of helping groom him.
would be better off bringing in prospects that are going to work hard and improve themselves, wouldn't ya think? The NFL doesn't owe him a spot.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not really surprising that he didn't visit any teams. Teams have the right to bring in any 30 guys they want, and I don't see Burfict warranting any of those spots. There's 150 guys in this draft id bring to my facility before him.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Jetsfan726
Rookie

Jetsfan726 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm not going to lie, I still want this guy on the Jets. I love the idea of him replacing Bart Scott after this season. I think a year in Rex Ryan's system and he will be ready to run into lineman at least as well as the "Mad Backer". Burfict is a natural talent, he is just messed up right now. Snag him with a later pick, we have a ton of compensation picks this year so we can be a little more aggressive with our own picks this year...
Jetsfan726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
cajuncorey
Rookie

cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetsfan726 View Post
I'm not going to lie, I still want this guy on the Jets. I love the idea of him replacing Bart Scott after this season. I think a year in Rex Ryan's system and he will be ready to run into lineman at least as well as the "Mad Backer". Burfict is a natural talent, he is just messed up right now. Snag him with a later pick, we have a ton of compensation picks this year so we can be a little more aggressive with our own picks this year...
i agree put him on that jets and ruin that locker room even more... hehe all sarcasim aside i love the idea of him on the jets if they can straighten their **** out he will be a good in their 3-4
cajuncorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw it. I'd burn a 6th or 7th on him for the Ravens. Too many vet leaders on defense for him to step out of line too far. Taze has talent. Put him inside a 3-4 and let him thump forward. If he doesn't work then it was only a late round pick but he could be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote