Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jester Game

Day 1

The Modjester (THATS ME!) stands in front of the assembled crowd.

"Good day, everyone! I see we're all ready for the day's events. Well, then, start competing for the right to be lynched."

Suddenly, there's a puff of smoke, and a box appears in front of the Modjester. The box is surrounded by monkeys.

"Hmm? What's this?"

The Modjester picks up the box and looks inside. He pulls out a big dispenser. And a whole lot of Banana Peels.

"Well. I'm not sure how exactly this happened, but it seems we have a great Banana Peel Dispenser in here. So let's have a little fun, shall we? While you're trying to Vote on who to kill, you can also Elect someone among you to have these fun little toys. You can't Vote for yourself as the day's lynch, but you can vote to Elect yourself."

And with that, the Modjester puts down the box, and readies himself for the day's shenanigans.

RULES:

- YOU CANT LYNCH YOURSELF
- NO TALKING OUTSIDE OF THE GAME
-NO CLAIMING WIN CONDITIONS. CLAIM YOUR ABILITIES AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. WIN CONDITIONS CLAIM = MODKILL.
- DONT QUESTION THE MODJESTER!
- PLAY TO WIN, HAVE FUN!
-THERE IS A SOFT LYNCH NUMBER AND A HARD LYNCH NUMBER. ONCE A SOFT LYNCH NUMBER IS REACHED THERE WILL BE A TIMER THAT RUNS DOWN. THE PERSON WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL THEN BE LYNCHED. IF THERE IS A TIE I HAVE PLANS FOR FUN GAMES THEN!

Players still not lynched yet:
Brodeur
UKfan
caddy
Goose
bulldogs
rob s.
deep
comahan
scotty
R4l
ibc
tackle

Players dead:

Woot - Lynchjester - Killed Day 1
Ngata - Inventjester - Killed night 1
vidae - Not a jester - Killed night 2
DG - Lawyerjester - Killed Day 3
Gonzo - Docjester - Killed night 3
beerbaron - Flavorjester - Killed day 4
Jbond - Demon - Killed day 4

19 people, 10 people to hard lynch, 6 to soft lynch

Also this game is kinda random so just have fun.

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 04-22-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can't let them win

Vote: DG

Old 04-18-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont they win by getting lynched?
Old 04-18-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First of all, I am NOT A JESTER!

Second of all, DG is too easy of a target. We should pick someone less obvious of sucktitude.

Third of all, elect meeeee! I led us to glory before, I will do it again!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
Old 04-18-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fine whatever.

unvote: DG
vote: vidae

Old 04-18-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game is gonna be really fun.
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MODJESTER: Well Well There, Not Everyone Needs To Be Lynched To Win. Just Some!
Also Elect Someone To Receive The Dispenser!

vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already told you Caddy: I am NOT a jester!

Why would you vote for me?!

AND ELECT ME TO GET THE DISPENSER!

ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw this...

Vote: Gonzo
Old 04-18-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

AND ELECT ME TO GET THE DISPENSER!
This is bologna... Town Leader
Old 04-18-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

I'm not falling for your tricks. By lynching vidae, you will save this cute puppy!

Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I elect vidae to get the dispenser. He likes banana shaped things

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm not falling for your tricks. By lynching vidae, you will save this cute puppy!

Ugliest puppy ever cause of the error message

Follow Me on Twitter!
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gonzo: 1 (IBC)
Vidae: 1 (Caddy)

ELECTION:
Vidae: 2 (Vidae, Shane)

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 04-18-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I elect vidae to get the dispenser. He likes banana shaped things
I LOVE banana shaped things!

ps I'm not a jester.

elect: vidae!

ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I elect BeerBaron to get the dispenser!

Elect: BeerBaron
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Elect: Vidae

Follow Me on Twitter!
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Ugliest puppy ever cause of the error message
I know you are scum!

Unvote: Vidae
Vote: Jbond

Old 04-18-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Vidae has the role where he has to say 'im not a jester' in every post.

draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I elect Vidae for obvious reasons!

And I hate you Caddy. :(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here ye, here ye, I do decree, by the light of thee, that the dispenser doth belong to me!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

Last edited by comahan : 04-18-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

elect:vidae
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gonzo: 1 (IBC)
Jbond: 1 (Caddy)

ELECTION:
Vidae: 4 (Vidae, Shane, rob s, DG)
BeerBaron: 1 (IBC)
Comahan: 1 (Comahan)

vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:

I don't have that role, I just wanted to make sure people know I'm not a jester.

Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:

Do you have to just vote for 50 different people each day?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Closed Thread