Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-27-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we got the 97th and next years 5th from IND, not bad
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, now I see. 5th Rounder next year from the Colts to move up. We'll have the 2nd pick in the 4th round too.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well at least they get to reset their board before picking
Old 04-27-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once the Jags took Unger, Harabuagh and Baalke lost their only true shot at providing competition to the greatness of Andy Lee.
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Well at least they get to reset their board before picking
Baalke reiterated last night they don't do that. They don't make adjustments to the board once it's done. They might have a few guys with very similar values that they'll discuss however.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5th rounder next year??? UGH. Oh well, whatever. Draft is done for me since I wont be able to watch it tomorrow.
dan77733 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

would have really liked Brandon Thompson
Old 04-27-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Wow wonder why Massie is falling so far
Old 04-27-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

1) Boykin 2) Massie?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Wow wonder why Massie is falling so far
has to be something medical.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
5th rounder next year??? UGH. Oh well, whatever. Draft is done for me since I wont be able to watch it tomorrow.
it's an extra 4th this year and a 5th next year.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

We'll find out tomorrow. :) Pleasant evening gentlemen. Stay classy!

Old 04-27-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
it's an extra 4th this year and a 5th next year.
I know. They draft second in the 4th round and near the end too. I'm just curious as to why the 5th rounder is next year instead of this year.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
I know. They draft second in the 4th round and near the end too. I'm just curious as to why the 5th rounder is next year instead of this year.
Using the trade chart pick #92 was worth 132 and pick #97 was worth 112 points leaving a 20 point differences. I believe future picks are worth 1/2 their value, so using the top pick of round 5 (worth 43) that makes it an equally trade according to the chart.
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
Old 04-27-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say either Cam Johnson, Ta'amu, or even Iloka.

Side note: who would've thought???? Dan doesn't like the pick!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Tidbits from the Harbaugh/Baalke presser:

Quote:
Jim Harbaugh said he can envision LaMichael James as a feature back in the future. Mentioned Ray Rice as a similar-type runner. (Branch)

Jim Harbaugh said he will look at James as a three-down back and even a short-yardage player. (Lynch)

Harbaugh said he could envision going into the season with 4 RBs, 1 fullback and Rock Cartwright as a special teamer. (Barrows)

Trent Baalke says LaMichael James is definitely a gold-helmet (high character) guy and that 49ers are confident in his make-up. (Kawakami)
Harbaugh also floated the possibility of the 49ers carrying 6 WRs.

Last edited by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? : 04-27-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Baalke is trollin me.

Bring me Boykin TB.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I really wanted Doug Martin....but James will be a dynamic weapon and just an a terror to deal with for defenses. Cant wait to see him take a fly sweep around the corner and to the house. And I think Ginn needs to be very nervous. James is a dynamic returner as well. Jenkins takes his snaps on offense and James might make him expendable in return game. Guess we'll see how the roster shakes out in a few months but its hard not to see us keeping 4 RBs now.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
Which pick? Jenkins, James or the draft pick for next year?
Old 04-27-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

I see the roster at RB being Gore, James/Hunter and the Miller and Cartwright at FB. I see Jacobs (hopefully) gone as well as Dixon but if we keep a 4th RB, im hoping and prefer Dixon.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
I say either Cam Johnson, Ta'amu, or even Iloka.

I don't think Dan has ever liked a pick when it actually happened.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our staff must've thought our explosiveness last year was utterly pathetic.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
Well there was Vernon Davis and um, um....well there was Vernon Davis.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see Harbaugh and company thinking offensive firepower. We play the Saints, Packers, and Patriots all on the road, and we'll have to shoot it out sooner or later. Jenkins and James should help us out.

We can still get Marvin Jones too :)

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
No more, big, relatively slow guys who are known for their blocking downfield (aka Josh Morgan, Brandon Jones, etc). Crabs is the only possession guy we have left.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote