Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-21-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears and Packers both come out of the NFCN. I think the Lions take a step back.

That defense is going to need an overhaul soon though. Those linebackers can't play at an elite level forever. And without Briggs and Urlacher controlling the middle of the field, that defense won't be any good.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The Bears and Packers both come out of the NFCN. I think the Lions take a step back.

That defense is going to need an overhaul soon though. Those linebackers can't play at an elite level forever. And without Briggs and Urlacher controlling the middle of the field, that defense won't be any good.
Yeah, the window is 2-3 years for this team.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yeah, the window is 2-3 years for this team.
Not necessarily. I'd say that's the window for this defense. The offense on the other hand will continue to get better and better over the next 2 to 3 years.

It all depends on how well you draft. The team can be overhauled and not miss a beat as long as you draft well for the next 2 years. Guys will step in and replace the aging guys if they draft well.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Super Bowl hosting curse, and you guys just aren't that good anyway. Combine all of that with the bounty scandal... the Panthers could easily beat you for the division.
LOl. We're kinda good... could be worse.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Super Bowl hosting curse, and you guys just aren't that good anyway. Combine all of that with the bounty scandal... the Panthers could easily beat you for the division.
Do you even watch football?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Do you even watch football?
Do you? I have no respect for the saints at all. They're very beatable. If fact, if I had to choose 10 teams i'd most want to play they would probably be in my top 5. Jimmy Graham is a freak, but mehhh. I don't care if you improved your linebackers that defense is still child's play. At least Gregg Williams left.. never understood why he was though of as a good defensive coordinator, he's pathetic.

Not to mention the Saints and their little story is annoying now too. Katrina is over with and they won their super bowl... ESPN blowing them any chance they get is old now. I wanted them to win that Super Bowl just as much as anyone cause I hate Peyton Manning, but it's done with. Ending your perfect season that year in the superdome was fun though.

Anyway, sucks that we have to wait till week 16 to kick your ass. Hopefully the game even means something.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remind me who you played against in the play-offs last year?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Not to get too far off-topic, but would that really be a shock to anyone? The Bears almost made the Superbowl two years ago and were doing very well until Cutler and Forte got hurt. I still think they are a top 10 NFL team.
Bears are a top 10 team that I always forget about and underrate. The defense is still great, but in my mind its Cutler & Forte and nothing else on offense to be afraid of. Marshal pairing back up with Cutler is gonna be awesome. He is gonna get a ton of passes each game. Force feed him the ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Remind me who you played against in the play-offs last year?

You lost... who cares? All you have is a worse draft pick to show for it. I love people who try to brag about making the playoffs if their team didn't win the super bowl. Jets fans bragging about two AFC title losses gets me the most. Who gives a ****? Two can play that game though. Remind me how good your franchise is? How many rings do you have?

Besides, you barely beat us in 2010 with John Kitna at QB when the team was 3-7... If Roy Williams wasn't the epitome of fail and doesn't fumble the Cowboys win. We kicked the **** out of you when you were 13-0 in your house.

The Cowboys roster is infinitely better than the Saints lol.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least the Saints had the chance to win the Superbowl.

Its funny how you try to mock the Saints when you support the Cowboys, the most underachieving, useless, piece of **** team in the league.

What makes the Saints roster so much worse than the Cowboys? They have Drew Brees and you have Tony Romo... [/discussion]

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the NFC North will be one of the most competitive divisions. I don't have high expectations for the Vikings, but aside from them, there's going to be a fiery competition in that division.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You lost... who cares? All you have is a worse draft pick to show for it. I love people who try to brag about making the playoffs if their team didn't win the super bowl. Jets fans bragging about two AFC title losses gets me the most. Who gives a ****? Two can play that game though. Remind me how good your franchise is? How many rings do you have?

Besides, you barely beat us in 2010 with John Kitna at QB when the team was 3-7... If Roy Williams wasn't the epitome of fail and doesn't fumble the Cowboys win. We kicked the **** out of you when you were 13-0 in your house.

The Cowboys roster is infinitely better than the Saints lol.
And yet the Saints are still the better team. Any way you cut it 13-3 > 8-8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is it just me or are most Cowboys fans as diluted about their team as Jerry Jones is? Cowboys have been painstakingly average for the last 10 years. Every year it's the same thing, people talking about Dallas winning the division. Every year it's the same thing, Cowboys failing to make playoff appearances.

6 winning seasons in 12 years further reinforces my point. Painfully average.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Its funny how you try to mock the Saints when you support the Cowboys, the most underachieving, useless, piece of **** team in the league.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow...SP showing his fangs haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
At least the Saints had the chance to win the Superbowl.

What makes the Saints roster so much worse than the Cowboys? They have Drew Brees and you have Tony Romo... [/discussion]
Just because I love Newcastle and the season they are having, I shall not retaliate. Romo is a baller though.

To Bearfan_51... I don't know if you should just be banned or actually hunted, castrated, and killed for posting a GIF of Ryan Gosling. I don't even know how to describe the epic fail of that.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteinebach View Post
Is it just me or are most Cowboys fans as diluted about their team as Jerry Jones is? Cowboys have been painstakingly average for the last 10 years. Every year it's the same thing, people talking about Dallas winning the division. Every year it's the same thing, Cowboys failing to make playoff appearances.

6 winning seasons in 12 years further reinforces my point. Painfully average.
Actually I can speak to that. I'm a Dallas fan & date back to the Ice Bowl (we lost that too).

Yes it's been BEYOND disappointing to have that talent level & be average AT BEST the last few yrs. I wanted to bitchslap Garret when the coaching staff lost that game in Zona last yr.

I think he caved under the pressure of Jerry looking over his shoulder, I know it comes with the job, but he grew up in the team his whole life & s/b a master at manipulating Jerry as well as at game strategy & management. He choked at both last season, so I still don't crown him as NFL HC material..... yet. Win a playoff game then we'll talk you damn ginger
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just because I love Newcastle and the season they are having, I shall not retaliate. Romo is a baller though.

To Bearfan_51... I don't know if you should just be banned or actually hunted, castrated, and killed for posting a GIF of Ryan Gosling. I don't even know how to describe the epic fail of that.

Think you're the only one failing right now tbh.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A fan has the right to talk about their team playing in the playoffs. That's a step closer to the super bowl. The football season is marathon so if you get a ticket to the tourney then as a fan you should be proud.

It means things are headed in the right direction. Fans have right to be happy about that. I don't personally mind when fans bring up going to playoffs. If they get their butt owned in the first round, then it becomes funny, but still making it is a good thing. There team is on the right path. Now all they have to do is take that next step.

The Jets liked the fact they were deep in the playoffs and we were not. So they used that. So when we beat the 49ers, we took a shot at them

Quote:
Following Sunday night's 20-17 win over the 49ers, the Giants official Twitter account, @Giants, posted a message that may have been a dig at their cross-town rivals. It tweeted:

Some teams are really happy getting to Conference Championship games, but #ImReallyGoodAt winning them! 5-0 all time! #ALLIN

Last edited by NY+Giants=NYG : 04-21-2012 at 05:50 PM.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Why? They didn't lose anybody.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Actually I can speak to that. I'm a Dallas fan & date back to the Ice Bowl (we lost that too).

Yes it's been BEYOND disappointing to have that talent level & be average AT BEST the last few yrs. I wanted to bitchslap Garret when the coaching staff lost that game in Zona last yr.

I think he caved under the pressure of Jerry looking over his shoulder, I know it comes with the job, but he grew up in the team his whole life & s/b a master at manipulating Jerry as well as at game strategy & management. He choked at both last season, so I still don't crown him as NFL HC material..... yet. Win a playoff game then we'll talk you damn ginger
The Cowboys are never as talented as they and their fans think they are; it's a process of media inflation.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
A fan has the right to talk about their team playing in the playoffs. That's a step closer to the super bowl. The football season is marathon so if you get a ticket to the tourney then as a fan you should be proud.

It means things are headed in the right direction. Fans have right to be happy about that. I don't personally mind when fans bring up going to playoffs. If they get their butt owned in the first round, then it becomes funny, but still making it is a good thing. There team is on the right path. Now all they have to do is take that next step.
That's debatable. For starters, usually half the teams that make the playoffs one year don't make it the next so it isn't exactly a precursor to future super bowl success. I'd rather just look at the quality of the team instead of did they make the playoffs or not.

I do understand that only 1 team out of 32 wins the super bowl but I don't really believe in bragging about the playoffs. 32 teams is way to many anyway. Expanding to 34 or more would just be ********, but that's for another discussion.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I just think that the Packers are a lock for the playoffs barring any injuries, and the Bears if healthy will be a superior team.

Perhaps saying "taking a step back" was the wrong way of putting it. But from an overall talent point of view, I think the Bears and Packers will be more talented heading into the season than the Lions.

That secondary is just awful. The Lions need some DBs in the worst way. And a run game. The draft can change my perspective, of course nothing is set in stone now it all depends on the draft, but right here right now I think the Bears and Packers are more talented.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
But the Bears got better. No doubt you're the 3rd best team in the division atm.

You still have a great shot at the playoffs though, which says something about this division.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh...you guys give the Bears too much credit. It all starts QB anyway and Stafford > Cutler.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote