Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-21-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Beta Test - Game Time

This is the game thread for the beta game I'm running. Rules can be found here (http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52106) and you can PM me any questions or feedback you have on the boards or in IRC. I will listen to almost all feedback, unless it's random bitching!

The Players:

1. Comahan
2. Njx
3. IBC
4. R4L
5. Bulldogs
6. OSUGiants
7. Brodeur
8. DG
9. TACKLE
10. TBW
11. SuperMcGee
12. Deep
13. Todd
14. Mr. Goosemahn
15. Caddy
16. ATL
17. Scottyboy

Casualties:
*Wooty {Team Leader Bravo} has been killed.
*Renji {Hunter-NoTeam} has been killed.
*Dr. Gonzo {Vigilante-NoTeam} has been killed.
*Job {Protector-Team Alpha} has been killed.
*Shane {Investigator-Team Charlie} has been killed.
*Rob S {Protector-Team Charlie} has been killed.
*UKFan {Protector-Team Alpha} has been killed.

RULES CAN BE FOUND HERE

* I can also be reached on IRC almost every day, for added convenience.

*** UPDATE: It was pointed out to me that I messed up the writing of some of the early rules. To make this less confusing, if you're recruited on a team you have no restriction as to when you're allowed to talk to your team. My apologies, something I wrote incorrectly and overlooked.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 04-24-2012 at 01:01 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We meet again Shane P. Hallam.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First post!
Old 04-21-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevermind, I failed.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vrooom Vrooom!! I'm rdy!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So PMing 24 people really sucks wang. It'll be a few until all the roles are sent.

Old 04-21-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I town leader?!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
So PMing 24 people really sucks wang. It'll be a few until all the roles are sent.
Yeah, you gotta wait something stupid like a minute and a half between each PMs. So the fastest you can possibly do it is 36 minutes, but you'd need some sick timing.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Yeah, you gotta wait something stupid like a minute and a half between each PMs. So the fastest you can possibly do it is 36 minutes, but you'd need some sick timing.
I figured out an amazing way to do it... Just open multiple PMs. As long as the message is open the timer counts down or something for some reason. So if you open 24 PMs in different tabs you can type them all up and conceivably send them all at the same time.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not if yiu are a mod job

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I figured out an amazing way to do it... Just open multiple PMs. As long as the message is open the timer counts down or something for some reason. So if you open 24 PMs in different tabs you can type them all up and conceivably send them all at the same time.
See GOW's post for why you are wrong.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Did anyone NOT receive their role? If your name is on the list and you didn't get a role, message me.

Old 04-21-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who are the teams?
Old 04-21-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume that if we werent told we were on a team, then we're one of the Free Agents that the team leaders recruit during the recruitment phase.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You don't know who are on the teams. The game will be starting shortly.

vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I assume that if we werent told we were on a team, then we're one of the Free Agents that the team leaders recruit during the recruitment phase.
One gold star for Commie!

Old 04-21-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Somebody recruit me. I am pretty great.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

My resume speaks for itself. Recruit me.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
My resume speaks for itself. Recruit me.
Let's be honest. You are a dirty cheater. Someone should kill BD at some point. Just saying.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

First RECRUITMENT PHASE now opened.

Old 04-21-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Let's be honest. You are a dirty cheater. Someone should kill BD at some point. Just saying.
Alrighty then?
Old 04-21-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm cool with the mod. So I can get y'all VIP status

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Now that this is officially open just letting all of you know I can't be killed at night. Well I can but whoever tries will die too so bring it bitches and I will send us both to hell!
Old 04-21-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

A strong move to make this early in the game.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
A strong move to make this early in the game.
It was an easy move to make. I don't want to die and I don't think other people do either so just thought I would inform the lot of you of the consequences of trying to kill me. That said, somebody recruit me, this power can be yours!