Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: Will Brockers be like Spears?
Yes 11 40.74%
No 16 59.26%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Michael Brockers = Marcus Spears?

Is that a good comparison?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a big fan of this one. Yeah they both went to LSU. That said, Spears and to a smaller degree the late Marcus Hill were more tightly honed 34 ends with experience in a very pro style 34 defense. Brockers doesn't have the advantage of growing up in the saban defense, but he has the raw upside that spears never had. Spears did a really good job maximizing himself, but he was just not meant to be a dominant 34 end and probably not in an one gap system. I think brockers may be more like lawrence jackson or dorsey than spears.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richard Seymour?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Richard Seymour?
In build he is very similar but Seymour was a much better technician. I think he's very similar to Gerard Warren in some ways

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spears is an awesome physical specimen as a 290 lb DE coming out of LSU but has a room temperature IQ & seems to be uncoachable at times. Inconsistent in games, I realize hindsight is 20-20 on 1st picks, but he's one Cowboy fans wish they could throw back or have a do-over.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brockers should have stayed in school. If he had, then I feel like the Seymour comparisons really would have become real popular. He has the potential, just not the experience to be at the level where Seymour was when he was drafted. I do think he will be drafted top 15 or so based on that potential.
TNPatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
In build he is very similar but Seymour was a much better technician. I think he's very similar to Gerard Warren in some ways
I like the Warren comp...Seymour had similar size but I thought he was a very lithe 6'6" 315 pounder as those go...built like a LT while Brockers is built more like (and moves more like) a tall G.

Brockers really needs to end up with a great DL coach. Beyond size/tools I don't see it otherwise...Like everyone is saying Seymour was just so damn good and polished when he was drafted.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just as an fyi, Seymour was always listed at 305 while he was with the Pats, so he wasn't as heavy. Much more athletic than Brockers.
TNPatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
theogt
Rookie

theogt hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It's scary how identical these two are.
theogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNPatsFan View Post
Just as an fyi, Seymour was always listed at 305 while he was with the Pats, so he wasn't as heavy. Much more athletic than Brockers.
The thing is Brockers is super athletic. I would say the difference between Brockers and Seymour isn't the athleticism as much as it is the technique and polish.

I think the Spears comparison isn't perfect, but I can't think of a better one. Brockers has much more upside though.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Richard Seymour?
No. H___ NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
I like the Warren comp...Seymour had similar size but I thought he was a very lithe 6'6" 315 pounder as those go...built like a LT while Brockers is built more like (and moves more like) a tall G.

Brockers really needs to end up with a great DL coach. Beyond size/tools I don't see it otherwise...Like everyone is saying Seymour was just so damn good and polished when he was drafted.
+1. well put in fact.

Brockers is what he is, and that is in no way a pass rusher. However, he is an elite run defender, which is why he gets attention as a 4-3 NT and a 3-4 DE. Even then you have to pick and choose. Only two teams, NE and KC, run a true 4 tech, 2 gap DE on both ends (ever wonder why Dorsey never gets sacks?). However, a lot of 3-4 teams run a 2 gap at one DE, and Brockers is perfect for that.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNPatsFan View Post
Brockers definitely bulked up over the pre draft process. He played in and around 305-315lbs. That being said I agree he isn't as athletic as Seymour. But at his best Seymour could legitimately line up as a 43 DE, 43 DT and 5 technique. The guy literally was phenomenal. I don't see as much upside with Brockers

Old 04-22-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
theogt
Rookie

theogt hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
The thing is Brockers is super athletic. I would say the difference between Brockers and Seymour isn't the athleticism as much as it is the technique and polish.

I think the Spears comparison isn't perfect, but I can't think of a better one. Brockers has much more upside though.
Uh...Brockers is about as far from "super athletic" as a first round prospect can get.

Spears was a significantly better prospect coming out and he didn't deserve a first round grade either. Whoever drafts Brockers is going to regret it.
theogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think his ceiling is very similar to John Henderson as a 4-3 NT... Impressive length and natural strength to combat multiple blockers.. tries to keep legs churning and for the most part holds his ground.... once he gets comfortable with his technique he will be an asset when using his length to block passing lanes... personally I dont think he will ever be a pass rush threat but will be able to pick up the garbage if paired with a good pass rusher

As a 5 tech I often use Spears as a bench mark but there isn't a real close comparison. Spears has a little more wiggle imo while Brockers has a lot more power in his punch.. both offer a nice anchor on the outside. I know D-unit is a fan to draft him to the Cowboys because of the ability to garner constant double teams and potentially free up Ratliff to one gap at NT.

I'm not a fan of him in a 3-4 system that utilizes their ends to shoot the gaps... he doesn't offer the quick twitch explosion to knife between blockers... is much more comfortable locking on and driving at this point. Also, he tends to play too high at this point of his progression... minimizing his functional strength and nfl lineman will be able to use leverage to drive him off the ball.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Henderson was an amazing player in college.

The similarities I see with Spears:

LSU.
Will be overdrafted on size and potential.
Great anchors in the run game.
Offer next to nothing against the pass.

Last edited by SenorGato : 04-22-2012 at 03:18 PM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

I think, whether it be 34 or 43, Brockers is definitely best suited to, at least a predominantly, 2 gap system. His best attributes are his use of heavy hands so he can jolt offensive linemen and keep them occupied and his lenght to keep them away from his body. The guy isn't Warren Sapp or Albert Haynesworth, he isn't suited to getting skinny through gaps and pressuring the QB.

He could do well in Jacksonville next to Alualu playing the nose in a 43.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
cajuncorey
Rookie

cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i see him very much like john henderson. brockers wont be a 3-4 end IMO and if he is in a 3-4 hes a nose
cajuncorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's certainly closer to Spears than he is to Seymour... IMO.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brockers is still pretty raw. But it's a good raw. He still makes an impact even though his hands aren't great and he doesn't play with consistent leverage. Then when he does, it's like 'wow'. And he WANTS to be physical. He fights through the whistle. And pursues. And he's very rarely on roller skates. Also gets his paws up (not every pass rusher is going to beat OL EVERY snap, especially against 3-step heavy offenses, paws in passing lanes is just as good as a CB making a leaping PBU 20 yards downfield - think about it). These are all coveted traits in young prospects. This can all be seen on his film.

With Poe on the other hand, he's on the ground, he's not really moving, he's on skates. One or two times gets a push. Bleh. He's just clay to mold.

Brockers already has NFL tools that just need some refinement. And the scary thing is he can get stronger.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People forgot/don't know how dominant Spears was in college. He was a legit prospect (like Dorsey and Jackson) who just didn't live up to expectations. He isn't terrible, but he obviously didn't become what people thought he would be. Brockers is a bit more athletic but he is also living on nothing but potential.

As a junior, Spears had 49 tackles, 23 QB pressures, 13 tackles for loss, 6 sacks, 6 passes defended, and an interception returned for a touchdown on his way to first team all-SEC honors.

As a senior, Spears had 49 tackles, 17 tackles for loss, 21 QB pressures, and 9 sacks on his way to being a consensus first team all-american and all-SEC.

Again, people forget how dominant of a prospect Spears was coming out. And don't sell his athleticism short either just because he became a run stuffer in the NFL. Coming out he was 6'4'' 315 ran a 5.00 flat, benched 225 34 times with a 32.5 inch vert and a 9'11'' inch broad jump. That's pretty impressive. Compare that to Brockers who ran a 5.37, didn't even do the bench because he is soft, a 26.5 inch vert and a 8'9'' broad jump... and Spears is actually a significantly better athlete. In fact, the only thing that Brockers really has on his is longer arms, and not even by much. (35'' to 34'')

I'm not using just stats as my argument, it's in the tape as well. 1 year wonders at positions such as DT like Brockers never pan out. Brockers is an all hype prospect who is probably going to bust and at best be a good run stuffer. He provides no pass rush ability and never will. Hell, he might be worse than Spears in the NFL.

/thread.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 04-22-2012 at 04:19 PM.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do not know why people say that Brockers is going to bust?

The guy has a ton of physical ability and he has shown that he can physically beat up on players in the SEC. In the National Championship he had 7 tackles a couple for a loss against a VERY good OL.

I am willing to bet that Brockers was one of the highlighted names in peoples scouting reports in the SEC.

He reminds me of Marcus Stroud, or the poor mans Richard Seymour.

He is going to be a big run defender and a 4-5 sack a season guy as he refines his technique.

The only thing he is missing right now is technique.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
I do not know why people say that Brockers is going to bust?

The guy has a ton of physical ability and he has shown that he can physically beat up on players in the SEC. In the National Championship he had 7 tackles a couple for a loss against a VERY good OL.

I am willing to bet that Brockers was one of the highlighted names in peoples scouting reports in the SEC.

He reminds me of Marcus Stroud, or the poor mans Richard Seymour.

He is going to be a big run defender and a 4-5 sack a season guy as he refines his technique.

The only thing he is missing right now is technique.
Same thing can be said for millions of players who flash good physical ability. If was that easy why do so many bust? You're ok with taking Poe higher than Brockers then? His physical tools are much better and he was even more productive.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

Stroud is much closer to who I think he might become than Seymour...as an absolute ceiling.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
John Henderson was an amazing player in college.

The similarities I see with Spears:

LSU.
Will be overdrafted on size and potential.
Great anchors in the run game.
Offer next to nothing against the pass.
Actually, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Spears was proven coming out of college and his first round status was not based on potential at all. He was a first team all-american as a senior and first team all-SEC as a junior and senior. As for offering nothing against the pass, Spears actually had 6 sacks as a junior and 9 as a senior, both impressive numbers from the DT position.

Spears was actually a much better prospect.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spears may have been quicker, but Brockers looks more powerful, I don't mean bench press strength but the burst behind his punch, it's pretty vicious. I don't think the Henderson comparisons are far off he lands with a good coach, that's a reasonable ceiling to aim for.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote