Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 04-29-2014, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
I think that, strictly based on tape, Lewan is a better prospect than the guys you mentioned. I always try to avoid making judgements on players' off-the-field questions but it's worth mentioning that Lewan's character is in question and that risk could push him at or below the level of the other prospects. Any team will have to make a point of getting a read on his character before drafting him. If it checks out 100% I'd be fine taking him at 10 if they're not in love with any of the other prospects.

It's worth mentioning that, while OT may not be the huge need that S and CB are, it's arguably a more important position than either.

Gilbert/Dennard's rookie contributions are tough to gauge. CBs tend to struggle as rookies and I don't think either is a sure thing. Dennard is better right now but Gilbert has better upside. I don't think either are worth a top 10 pick.

Barr would be a solid pick if the coaches believe they can find a good fit for him in their system. I'm a little concerned about his ability to contribute in multiple ways as a rookie though. The only thing I feel confident in him doing as a rookie is rushing the passer. If you can put in a position to do that often I think he'll be fine. It's certainly something we could use on this team.
Agreed on Gilbert/Dennard production in 2014 being questionable. I think Houston rebounds and Slay develops. Plus Mathis was solid in 2013 and can be again with his experience.

Based on what I've read, I'm not worried about Lewan's off field incident he had.

I'm not a big Barr fan but in the right scheme he could work.

I like Ebron more than Lewan. Ebron can play plenty to complement Pettigrew and having that down the field seam TE just throws a huge wrench in how teams can defend the Lions if Ebron can make them pay. I think Lombardi can do wonders with Ebron. I'm getting more and more on the Ebron train if we stay at 10.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think that, strictly based on tape, Lewan is a better prospect than the guys you mentioned. I always try to avoid making judgements on players' off-the-field questions but it's worth mentioning that Lewan's character is in question and that risk could push him at or below the level of the other prospects. Any team will have to make a point of getting a read on his character before drafting him. If it checks out 100% I'd be fine taking him at 10 if they're not in love with any of the other prospects.

It's worth mentioning that, while OT may not be the huge need that S and CB are, it's arguably a more important position than either.

Gilbert/Dennard's rookie contributions are tough to gauge. CBs tend to struggle as rookies and I don't think either is a sure thing. Dennard is better right now but Gilbert has better upside. I don't think either are worth a top 10 pick.

Barr would be a solid pick if the coaches believe they can find a good fit for him in their system. I'm a little concerned about his ability to contribute in multiple ways as a rookie though. The only thing I feel confident in him doing as a rookie is rushing the passer. If you can put in a position to do that often I think he'll be fine. It's certainly something we could use on this team.
I like what you have to say on our possible picks, but I disagree that CB is a lessor important position than OT. Top CB's make more money than top LT's.

It may take a CB a year to develop because the adjustment to pro ball is immense, but if you get a good one, he is worth his weight in gold.

I don't think this team is all that solid at CB, so drafting a CB makes perfect sense to me. Right now, we have a bunch of OK's but absolutely nothing special.

The trouble with drafting Barr is cap structure, you'd be tying up a huge amount of cap dollars along the DL and I seriously doubt we could retain them all once they reach FA.

The 2 positions that worry me the most are Safety and OC, I think we will have to use 2nd/3rd round picks in those areas or accept that these 2 positions could destroy our playoff hopes.
Old 04-30-2014, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I like what you have to say on our possible picks, but I disagree that CB is a lessor important position than OT. Top CB's make more money than top LT's.

It may take a CB a year to develop because the adjustment to pro ball is immense, but if you get a good one, he is worth his weight in gold.

I don't think this team is all that solid at CB, so drafting a CB makes perfect sense to me. Right now, we have a bunch of OK's but absolutely nothing special.

The trouble with drafting Barr is cap structure, you'd be tying up a huge amount of cap dollars along the DL and I seriously doubt we could retain them all once they reach FA.

The 2 positions that worry me the most are Safety and OC, I think we will have to use 2nd/3rd round picks in those areas or accept that these 2 positions could destroy our playoff hopes.
I don't see Gilbert/Dennard as the stud CB. I think they can be good CBs though but I think Slay can develop just the same in year 2. Down the road could be a good pick to dump Houston's contract if he has a bad year again.

Cap structure should be fine even with Barr getting 10 pick money. And we're talking Suh re-signed long term, Ansah has 4 years remaining (with the option) and Barr would have 5 years. I think Fairley is gone if we draft Barr or not.

I think we could survive with a 4th round Center. Warford and Sims will help them big time. Sims could take over line calls or Stafford. Safety depends which one gets hurt. Quin we are probably screwed (unless we have Dix/Ward/Buchannon/Joyner), Ihedigbo, I think Don Carey or Isa Abdul Quddus(or 4th round safety) could get us by as both have starting experience and played solid in the past at safety (Carey sucks at nickel CB). Quin and Ihedigbo have both been very durable in the past.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:57 AM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gilbert has the ability to be a stud CB but he's really far away from being one at this point. If you're super confident in your ability to coach him up I'd completely understand taking him #10. The guy has rare athleticism and playmaking ability. I think he's too raw at this point though to be worth it.

Dennard just doesn't have the upside to go top 10. If you're drafting a CB that high you're expecting him to be a stud and I don't see Dennard ever being that.

Agreed on Barr's contract not being a problem. By the time Ansah and Barr would be through their rookie contract we'd be mostly done with Suh's likely extension. It would likely time out pretty well.

I don't understand the comment about C being a position that could destroy our playoff hopes. Obviously we should be looking for a long-term solution but Raiola just had arguably his best season and was one of the best C in the entire league. We should be worried about a drop-off this year but I wouldn't consider it an emergency.

I'd love for us to find a way to get Jason Verrett at some point in this draft. I think he's the CB most ready to contribute immediately in this class. I have very little doubt that he can be a good NFL player from day 1.
fredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Quote:
Gilbert has the ability to be a stud CB but he's really far away from being one at this point. If you're super confident in your ability to coach him up I'd completely understand taking him #10. The guy has rare athleticism and playmaking ability. I think he's too raw at this point though to be worth it.

Dennard just doesn't have the upside to go top 10. If you're drafting a CB that high you're expecting him to be a stud and I don't see Dennard ever being that.

Agreed on Barr's contract not being a problem. By the time Ansah and Barr would be through their rookie contract we'd be mostly done with Suh's likely extension. It would likely time out pretty well.

I don't understand the comment about C being a position that could destroy our playoff hopes. Obviously we should be looking for a long-term solution but Raiola just had arguably his best season and was one of the best C in the entire league. We should be worried about a drop-off this year but I wouldn't consider it an emergency.

I'd love for us to find a way to get Jason Verrett at some point in this draft. I think he's the CB most ready to contribute immediately in this class. I have very little doubt that he can be a good NFL player from day 1.
I think IAC was talking about injuries at center and safety screwing us. We are set at starter with Raiola and Quin/Ihedigbo. I'd say Calvin, Suh or Stafford obviously would screw us more than a hurt C/Safety with little depth. But if we got Watkins then maybe not Calvin.

I like Verett as nickel in the slot. Bentley gets hurt a good amount both years and doesn't pick off balls but had a solid 2013 and can cover. If Verett is there at 45, you run to the podium. Just don't see him there. Do you trade up early Round 2 for Verett and what would that take.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:10 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering Mayhew likes bigger CBs I don't see him moving for Verrett. He is a great CB but he seems set on finding some bigger guys.

A future OC would be nice to find but I don't think it is absolutely imperative that we find one. I'd love Marcus Martin and he would probably allow us to cut Sims and Start him at LG this year and then transition to OC, however we would need to take him in the 2nd in order to get him.

Besides him I'd prefer to wait until the 4th or later to take one.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
Considering Mayhew likes bigger CBs I don't see him moving for Verrett. He is a great CB but he seems set on finding some bigger guys.

A future OC would be nice to find but I don't think it is absolutely imperative that we find one. I'd love Marcus Martin and he would probably allow us to cut Sims and Start him at LG this year and then transition to OC, however we would need to take him in the 2nd in order to get him.

Besides him I'd prefer to wait until the 4th or later to take one.
Agreed on the no trade up but I think at 45 Mayhew would make an exception for Verett's size if he feels Verett can cover and get us turnovers we really need. Slay/Mathis/Bentley no picks last year (plus 4 games for Bentley in 2012).

I like Marcus Martin too and would be fine with him at 45. No way they cut Rob Sims but we would have great interior depth in 2014 with the loser of Sims/Martin and Rodney Austin. 2015 and beyond you are set at center with Martin.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big Martin fan as well and I also like Bodine a ton. I think its likely that Sims wouldn't end up making the team if we drafted a C high, but it all depends on how camp goes.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:51 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe This Year Mayhew View Post
Agreed on the no trade up but I think at 45 Mayhew would make an exception for Verett's size if he feels Verett can cover and get us turnovers we really need. Slay/Mathis/Bentley no picks last year (plus 4 games for Bentley in 2012).

I like Marcus Martin too and would be fine with him at 45. No way they cut Rob Sims but we would have great interior depth in 2014 with the loser of Sims/Martin and Rodney Austin. 2015 and beyond you are set at center with Martin.
Well if we cannot get Suh resigned people are going to have to be cut. Sims and Jones are two guys with contracts that would make the most sense. I don't see why they wouldn't be inclined to cut Sims and Play Martin at LG for the year. He would be capable of playing there just fine.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We don't need to cut anyone based on Suh's deal. We will have to clear 3-4 mil for the draft class and emergency signings. A cut could happen, as I believe there are veterans who aren't guarantees to make the team(Palmer,Jones,Sims,Houston,Leshoure), but if we want to keep all of them we can. Calvin would probably have to be restructured or something minor like that.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
Well if we cannot get Suh resigned people are going to have to be cut. Sims and Jones are two guys with contracts that would make the most sense. I don't see why they wouldn't be inclined to cut Sims and Play Martin at LG for the year. He would be capable of playing there just fine.
Nobody has to be cut. You restructure Calvin for 3.2 million and add 800k to his cap every year. You need only 2.5-3 million in room(Lions have 1.4 million in room right now) for the draft picks due to the top 51 rule.

This gives us 1.4+3.2=4.6 million in room. 4.6-2.5 million is 2.1 million in carryover for 2015 (covers the 800 k increase in Calvin)

Last edited by Maybe This Year Mayhew : 04-30-2014 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

And Houston and Jason Jones being cut in 2015 has everything to do with how they perform/stay healthy in 2014 and if we draft a CB/DE. 6.3 million in room in 2015 if we cut them then.

Rob Sims may walk in free agency in 2015 depending on his price and fit in the new scheme. This puts Lewan on the table at 10 and move Reiff to LG.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:46 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't consider Mayhew's preference for big CBs. He could change his strategy with the new coaching staff though. I really hope he doesn't overlook Verrett just because of his size. I would be happy to make a small trade up to grab him if the cost was right (4th rounder and possibly a 6th or 7th). Getting an instant upgrade in our secondary would be well worth it IMO.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Quote:
I didn't consider Mayhew's preference for big CBs. He could change his strategy with the new coaching staff though. I really hope he doesn't overlook Verrett just because of his size. I would be happy to make a small trade up to grab him if the cost was right (4th rounder and possibly a 6th or 7th). Getting an instant upgrade in our secondary would be well worth it IMO.
Do you think Verett can play outside?
Old 04-30-2014, 04:14 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

I'd say I'm 90+% confident he can succeed in the slot and about 50% confident he could play on the outside. I'm definitely concerned about lining him up on the outside across from Marshall/Jeffrey. The biggest reason that I like him though is because his floor is being a very good slot guy. We did play a ton of nickel last season so there's value in having a good slot CB. I can understand the disinterest in targeting a slot CB in the 2nd round though. We're not exactly in the best division for an undersized CB.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

He can definitely play outside IMO. He'll have issues with the bigger CBs, but that can be said about just about every NFL CB. You don't ignore a guy with that kind of coverage skill.

That said, if all else is equal, I hope they go big at CB. I really like Mcgill or Baptiste, ideally though they'd sit for most of the year, mostly playing STs as rookies.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:24 AM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

Fredder I think you hit it on the head when you mentioned our division. Our division is packed with tall WRs. The only guy in this division I think he could legitimately go man to man with is Cobb. He will be of very little against the bears.

I think he is an incredible corner, but I just don't think he will bring us the value of a 2nd round pick if we cannot rely on him to go against bigger WRs.

Nas I agree with McGill and Baptiste (and also Desir). I also Like Exum a bit later considering he can also play FS. I want to get bigger with our CBs. It's necessary IMO with the WRs we need to face in this division. Jeffrey,Marshall, Jordy are going to be around for a long time and it's important to find a guy who isn't giving them 3-4 inches.

I think if we do take HaHa at #10 and one of the guys mentioned above later in the draft it will go a long way towards having a very good secondary in the coming years.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

At the same time, lets not overrate size. I'd rather have a shorter guy who is stuck to your hip than a taller guy who is giving up separation all day, or who can't locate the ball in the air like Verrett can.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:27 AM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
At the same time, lets not overrate size. I'd rather have a shorter guy who is stuck to your hip than a taller guy who is giving up separation all day, or who can't locate the ball in the air like Verrett can.
I agree, obviously the CB needs to be able to cover. But I think the preference is certainly on a guy with more size.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

No argument from me on that. Its just that Verrett might be the exception to the rule.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

I'm starting to feel more and more(again to some degree) that Ebron is the best fit and value if we stay put at 10. I'd probably rather move up or down, but if not that's probably my pick. Gilbert,Barr,Ha Ha etc. have too many question marks.

Plus I just think that Ebron is such a great fit for us. We need a 3rd WR who lines up in the slot(or as the 2nd TE), he doesn't have to be the #1 TE with a ton of blocking responsibility and we need our 3rd target to have good size and redzone ability.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm starting to feel more and more(again to some degree) that Ebron is the best fit and value if we stay put at 10. I'd probably rather move up or down, but if not that's probably my pick. Gilbert,Barr,Ha Ha etc. have too many question marks.

Plus I just think that Ebron is such a great fit for us. We need a 3rd WR who lines up in the slot(or as the 2nd TE), he doesn't have to be the #1 TE with a ton of blocking responsibility and we need our 3rd target to have good size and redzone ability.
What if Mike Evans is on the board still? Do you go Evans or Ebron?
Fred Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:08 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage View Post
What if Mike Evans is on the board still? Do you go Evans or Ebron?
Evans by a mile. You could say I'm a little biased though because I hate the idea of taking Ebron at #10. I think that spot should be reserved for truly rare TE prospects and I don't see him as that. I think there are very few TEs in the league that would be worthy of a top 10 pick.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:20 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Couple things:

1) I think if we are dedicated to taking an offensive playmaker at #10, I don't think the debate is what player is better, rather what do we want from our offense.

If we are looking for a bigger target, a guy who can work the middle of the field, pose match-up problems, and give Stafford a big target. Yeah Ebron would be the pick. I view him as a WR really, not a TE. I figure we will split him out most of the time and while we would have the ability to run a jumbo set with him and pettigrew, he would do minimal blocking. Mind you this is with the assumption Evans is off the board. If not, Evans makes more sense to me.

But if you are looking for a playmaker, a guy who can take the top off a defense and be a threat everytime he touches the ball. I think Beckham or Cooks is the pick. Yes it is a slight reach but again, the debate is from the standpoint of whether we are set on the idea of adding another offensive guy to the offense.

Both options make this offense significantly better. But they add very different things. I think the difference maker will be what we want from our offense. With our infatuation with Watkins, I get the sense that we want the playmaker and the guy that can make the big plays. I have gotten the sense that we are looking to open up the field a lot, and I think that makes sense with the way our offense is set up.

2) I am curious as to the question marks you are referring to with Haha. Is it simply the Alabama background and the trends of these secondary guys seeming to have peaked already? Or is there something else I am missing. I personally think HaHa would be a great addition to our defense. He's got the size and speed teams love. The ability to play man to man at the LOS and also sit back and read the QB. Once again, he may be a reach depending on who you ask. His value seems to be anywhere from 10-20 but I think it is a fair assumption that he will be gone by 15.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great analysis Detroit4Life,

Do you see the Lions going Beckham or Cooks that high? Would it be that significant of a reach? Kinda seems like it based on current projections but everyone knows during the draft prospects shoot up and down the board. I believe I read somewhere that Beckham is primarily a slot WR?

It would probably make sense to trade down slightly to grab one assuming Evans is off the board and they are not high on Ebron. What would be the most realistic trade scenerio? Also, what about a guy like Latimer from Indiana?
Fred Savage is offline   Reply With Quote