Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-26-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I can't wait to hate you guys

Yes, we are division rivals and yes, things between our teams have been contentious at times in the past.

However, Colts/Pats is arguably the best rivalry of the previous decade. There were other players but the key pieces of the rivalry have always been Manning and Brady. Each fanbase passionately hated the other team's QB. Now that Manning is gone, there is no real rivalry there anymore.

Meanwhile, you guys have Jake Locker primed and ready to take over. We're about to get Andrew Luck. Despite being a year apart they will be full-time starters on rebuilding/reloading teams for (hopefully) the next decade+.

I was personally very high on Locker last year and thought you guys got a steal when you took him 8th overall. I think he is going to be a very good, maybe great QB. Locker to Britt and Cook should be excellent going forward.

As of right now, I don't really hate the Titans. Fisher is gone, Bud Adams is hated by Titans fans about as much as by others, Haynesworth, Bulluck, and Finnegan have all moved on. But assuming Luck and Locker both fulfill the potential their teams see in each other, I think Colts/Titans is going to be the next great NFL rivalry. And I personally can't wait!

The Colts have dominated the South for so long I've pretty much forgotten what it even feels like to have a real division "rival". So I hope you guys have a good draft and finally present a consistent challenge going forward. It should be fun!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, it should be great fun. I just hope our coaches don't do the silly thing I think they're going to do and start Hasselbeck for another year. I'd like to see both of these QBs playing this year.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eh, it'll be 5 years before the colts even think about battling for the division
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote