Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-28-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
McMillan has some talent...Similar to Brandon Taylor without the hype of a big program.
He's a very fast, very smart, and very aggressive safety. He's going to learn how to use those instincts with coverage better, but he is a very solid tackler and has amazing instincts.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons picking the to from southern miss in Lund 3 and lions going with Broyles
Old 04-28-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had a WTF moment when Denver drafted Osweller, as in WTF is njx9 going to think.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
jblaze66
Rookie

jblaze66 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Dennis Kelly for sure was a WTF pick but I am sure Mudd had some input on it so I won't slam it too much

Sig by Kramer
jblaze66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamar Holmes was the only real "WTF" pick for us. He's got it physically but of course to the casual draftnik it looks like a reach.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only one for the Steelers really is Sean Spence, and even he is a talented player just a little undersized and I'm not sure he's gonna fit the system.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easier to list the two picks that weren't wtf: Richardson and James-Michael.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really none from the Vikings. Ellison was a slight surprise that early, but nothing too much as it fills a need. Blair Walsh was a slight surprise as well, but Longwell only has a limited time left and doesn't really have the leg strength for kickoffs anymore. Every other pick filled a need at solid or much better value.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty happy with every pick the Chiefs made except the second to last one, Jerome Long. I don't know anything about him though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Had a WTF moment when Denver drafted Osweller, as in WTF is njx9 going to think.
Hahaha... that's what I thought, too. But I do think that's pretty much THE perfect situation for Osweiler, aside from whether it's a good pick for Denver.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hadn't heard of Najee Goode or Drake Dunsmore before today.

But they were 5th and 7th rounders respectively, so no bigz.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T.Wilson and N.Ebner. Jigga what? Jigga who?

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Hahaha... that's what I thought, too. But I do think that's pretty much THE perfect situation for Osweiler, aside from whether it's a good pick for Denver.
He can learn from the master for a few years and then maybe have a career. Personally i would have rathered him than Russell Wilson for Seattle.

As for the Seahawks, who knows who they would have taken had they been there. Guys on KJR were pretty sure that they would have taken Kuechly had he been there at 12, probably same for Osweiler in the 3rd.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My new WTF pick for us is Andrew Datko, how did he drop all the way to the 7th round. He was definitely one of the best tackles in the NCAA last year.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burger View Post
My new WTF pick for us is Andrew Datko, how did he drop all the way to the 7th round. He was definitely one of the best tackles in the NCAA last year.
Looks to me like he can play RT in the league, shoulder problems kept him from going higher but i'd say he's a steal in the 7th.

For me, at least, these teams get too hung up on a guy who has an injury. In most cases it's doesnt hurt his career. There doesnt seem a tolerance for guys who may be a year away. Case in point Jared Crick. You could argue that he was a 1st round pick before being injured this year. He might be ready to go from day one, it seems strange to me to downgrade him for that.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bryce Brown

/thread
Old 04-28-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devon WIley was the closest thing to a WTF pick for me
Old 04-28-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TJ Graham in the 3rd, John Potter in the 7th.
His kicking percentage is 72% 72!

EDIT: he kicks it out of the endzone every time (lets be honest, I'm not sure he did it every time. I cant watch kicking highlights for 18 minutes).

Anyone know how much of an effect that Colorado air had?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 04-28-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Bryce Brown

/thread
Well, it's the ultimate in boom-or-bust, and that's ok in the 7th round.

Of course, he's crazy, so...
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Broncos picking Omar Bolden and Philip Blake when Alameda Ta'amu and Brandon Boykin were available.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Looks to me like he can play RT in the league, shoulder problems kept him from going higher but i'd say he's a steal in the 7th.

For me, at least, these teams get too hung up on a guy who has an injury. In most cases it's doesnt hurt his career. There doesnt seem a tolerance for guys who may be a year away. Case in point Jared Crick. You could argue that he was a 1st round pick before being injured this year. He might be ready to go from day one, it seems strange to me to downgrade him for that.
The only reason I am kinda indifferent towards crick is that we had Justin Harrell. I don't mind taking a risk on Datko because it was the 7th, you take risk in that round.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
jblaze66
Rookie

jblaze66 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Bryce Brown

/thread
I second this I just don't understand how bringing someone like this in can help this team I don't like this pick at all, that being said at least its the 7th round

Sig by Kramer
jblaze66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jCut View Post
The Broncos picking Omar Bolden and Philip Blake when Alameda Ta'amu and Brandon Boykin were available.
Blake and Bolden in the 4th Round are certainly not WTF picks, they both have starter potential and are highly thought of by draftniks everywhere.

Now the Cowboys drafting Matt Johnson DB/Eastern Washington in the 4th... THAT'S a WTF pick.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 04-28-2012 at 07:48 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze66 View Post
I second this I just don't understand how bringing someone like this in can help this team I don't like this pick at all, that being said at least its the 7th round
I cant believe Bryce Brown got drafted because of High School hype.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tavon Wilson. Let's wait, though. Also Nate Ebner and Jeremy Ebert.

But I loved the Jones, Hightower, Bequette and Dennard picks so I'm pretty confident.

Last edited by RealityCheck : 04-28-2012 at 07:50 PM.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote