Through the twisting nether between worlds our heroes were pulled. Through blinding lights and unbelievable darkness they traveled. Suddenly, their senses returned to them and they once again felt the constraints of time and reality...sort of.
They opened their eyes to reveal a world beyond imagining. Mortal trappings such as logic and physics did not bind this place. A great black dragon circled the frozen mountains off in the hazy distance and rivers of lava flowed beneath them...this place was truly surreal.
They stood in a castle courtyard, and all around them the castle twisted and turned, extending seemingly forever onwards into the sky. The group began to gather together in the center of the courtyard, trying to figure out just what happened and exactly where they were. Amongst them were soldiers, mages, humans and non-humans alike...none had an explanation until a thunderous voice boomed from behind them.
“I am Odin, chief deity of this realm,” he stated as he stood up from his throne. “You know us by many names...gods, eidolons, aeons, guardian forces...and this is our home. We have lent our power to worthy mortals since time immemorial, and now it is we who require aid.”
Odin walked towards the crowd, his great figure towering over them all. His giant sword rested casually on his shoulder and his long black cape hovered above the ground behind him as he moved.
“A dark presence has come to this place, seeking our power. This agent of evil has blocked our sight, and we are powerless to defend ourselves while it remains here...” Odin trailed off as he looked out over the balcony towards the dreamlike world beyond.
“That is why you have been brought here,” he said, turning back towards the crowd with his hand outstretched. “You are the most powerful figures of your worlds. It is in you that we place our trust. Root out and destroy the evil forces here before they can claim the power of the gods for themselves!”
With that, Odin returned to his throne. He sat motionless, almost statuesque, with his gaze fixed upon the crowd of heroes before him. He waited for them to make their first decision....
8.) Titan Hope
12.) job reborn
- Broth (Aeris) - Doctor - Lynched.
- ImBrotherCain (Kimahri) - Protector - Killed.
- Woot (Squall) - Town Backup turned Doctor - Killed.
- GoW/Renji (Sephiroth) - Bulletproof RoleCop/??? - Lynched.
- ngatachance (Rinoa) - Lie Detector - Killed.
- Todd Bertuzzi and SuperMcGee - Goons/Syblings - Killed.
- Job Reborn (Tidus) - Bodyguard - Lynched.
- Scottyboy (Seymour) - Roleblocker - Killed.
- APS (Zidane) - Day Thief - Killed.
- Mr. Goosemahn (Ashe) - One-Shot Governor - Killed.
- *** Ork Wang - ??? - REVIVED
- Job Reborn - ??? - REVIVED
- Renji/GoW (Kadaj) - Hunter - Lynched.
- Caddy (Red XIII) - Watcher - Killed.
- tbw (Cait Sith) - Traitor - Killed.
- UKFan (Steiner) - Paranoid Cop - Killed.
- Raiderz (Seifer) - One-Shot Strongman - Killed.
- CJ (Gilgamesh) - Serial Killer - Lynched.
- Gonzo (Vincent) - Ninja Tracker - Killed.
- Rob S (Gabranth) - Redirector - Lynched.
- Snicho (Yuna) - Sensor - Killed.
With 13 alive, 7 votes are needed to reach majority.
-- Do NOT PM each other.
Automatic mod kill if caught breaking this rule. Please report if someone does PM you.
-- DO NOT NAME DROP
. I had to include character names for a few people's roles. Do not, under any circumstance, give your character name or any hints about it. This will result in a mod-kill. (Or stern warning if you are hinting.) You may role drop at your own risk.
-- All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. You must unlynch before changing your vote.
-- Refrain from editing your posts.
-- No no-lynching. Someone must be lynched each day! If no consensus can be reached, I reserve the right to take drastic measures.
-- Lastly if you are dead do not PM, chat or discuss the game with anyone in the game dead or alive.