Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-29-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The way I look at it you died early last time and spoke out in the Potter game because you were safe at night. You are also a little weak with your defense. I actually think I may have been right about you being evil.
I speak out in all games. I think it is always better to be suspicious in games. That way mafia doesnt kill you. I didnt speak out last game and got killed early. thats why i speak out.

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 04-29-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got limited time to post, but from what I'm seeing Ngata's statement wasn't overly suspicious. Could just be an overzealous FFVII fan who wants a shot at him. I'll check in again later tonight, but for the lie detectors and investigators and such, I'm not evil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I speak out in all games. I think it is always better to be suspicious in games. That way mafia doesnt kill you. I didnt speak out last game and got killed early. thats why i speak out.
You would have been killed off earlier if you had spoken out but you were busy. You were told that. You say that you act like this every game which sounds to me like you are saying you are not being suspicious and then you go and say you are trying to act suspicious. On top of this you edited your post. More and more it's looking to me like you are evil.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i edited my post cause i wanted to add that i was actually not safe at night in the potter game but then deemed it unnecessary.

i dont quite understand your sentiment here. Im suspicious cause i voted ngata?

im just saying that i want to stay suspicious as in someone that is not worth killing at night since he might be up on the chopping block. if you throw me up there its fine as long as im not lynched since it is my intention. killing me would just mean to kill off one of the better players in this game.

as for the ngata vote, it is a way to get people defend themselves, just basically waht you are doing with me. im trying to see if he was scrambling, not basing the vote on incredible logic. but do i really have to explain what im doing after that many games i have played?

Old 04-29-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

also, why do you hate me :(

Old 04-29-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote : titanhope
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i edited my post cause i wanted to add that i was actually not safe at night in the potter game but then deemed it unnecessary.

i dont quite understand your sentiment here. Im suspicious cause i voted ngata?

im just saying that i want to stay suspicious as in someone that is not worth killing at night since he might be up on the chopping block. if you throw me up there its fine as long as im not lynched since it is my intention. killing me would just mean to kill off one of the better players in this game.

as for the ngata vote, it is a way to get people defend themselves, just basically waht you are doing with me. im trying to see if he was scrambling, not basing the vote on incredible logic. but do i really have to explain what im doing after that many games i have played?
The funny thing is I voted for you for the same reason and you are scrambling. You say you are trying to not die at night and then say you are one if the better players in this game (disagree btw haha). I am keeping my vote for you because you have become more suspicious with your defense to me.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
vote : titanhope
Are you a lyncher?
Old 04-29-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that was incredibly random job. may I ask why?

and ngata is being a suspicious sally!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, really? I have to do this? I was trying to add a little flair to my original post instead of being boring, but here goes:

I am not evil.

You guys happy now?!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Ugh, really? I have to do this? I was trying to add a little flair to my original post instead of being boring, but here goes:

I am not evil.

You guys happy now?!
I remember when doing that got I think Jvig lynched day one. Don't worry, I trust you buddy. GOW on the other hand...
Old 04-29-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
The funny thing is I voted for you for the same reason and you are scrambling. You say you are trying to not die at night and then say you are one if the better players in this game (disagree btw haha). I am keeping my vote for you because you have become more suspicious with your defense to me.
ha, if you disagree, and since you are a bad player, i assume im right.

Also, im just getting incredibly angry if people after 10000 games still call me suspicious because i vote for someone randomly day one. you said, my logic was dumb and that made me suspicious which is what i have been doing in every game i have played so far. i dont like when people critique the way i play.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah gonzo, by now it's almost knowing peoples playing style, this is how renji plays. idk, he's not that suspicious. it is day one. you've gotta throw out random names
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
ha, if you disagree, and since you are a bad player, i assume im right.

Also, im just getting incredibly angry if people after 10000 games still call me suspicious because i vote for someone randomly day one. you said, my logic was dumb and that made me suspicious which is what i have been doing in every game i have played so far. i dont like when people critique the way i play.
Getting defensive, another sign you are evil. Should we just exempt you from being seen as suspicious every game?
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you a lyncher?
considering i found out woot easily the last time i played, i think I'd do this differently if i were.
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well hello guys!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are all suspicious.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am good for future reference

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Getting defensive, another sign you are evil. Should we just exempt you from being seen as suspicious every game?
I like that you're being aggressive, but you're attacking renji for reasons that don't really make him look more likely to be evil.

Being defensive is way normal.
Random voting is way normal.

You seem to just be pushing for a lynch instead of pushin for lynching someone evil.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yeah gonzo, by now it's almost knowing peoples playing style, this is how renji plays. idk, he's not that suspicious. it is day one. you've gotta throw out random names
It's not just him randomly throwing out a name that got me suspicious. I an fairly sure at this point he actually is evil just the way he is defending himself and based on the way he had played past games and this one. He always plays similar but slightly different depending on whether he is good or not.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
I like that you're being aggressive, but you're attacking renji for reasons that don't really make him look more likely to be evil.

Being defensive is way normal.
Random voting is way normal.

You seem to just be pushing for a lynch instead of pushin for lynching someone evil.
Ah yes you did have some excellent reasons for voting for TH. Your post is actually laughable.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo is suspicious.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: superpacker
Old 04-29-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Gonzo is suspicious.
I guess we as a town can forget about you stepping up. Easily swayed as always. Nice.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ah yes you did have some excellent reasons for voting for TH. Your post is actually laughable.
There's a difference between a random vote, and a random push for a lynch. One is a usual way to start day 1 because of the lack of information. The other one implies wanting to get rid of someone no matter the reasons.
Your post is actually laughable.