Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 05-02-2012, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Our next military man FB?

I'd be surprised if we signed Hall again, but we did just sign Collin Mooney who played at Army. I remember the guy for his Sr year performance (1339 rush yards), but he went into his military career. I watched some vids of him blocking, and he looks really solid. May not be quite as fast as Hall (how many FB's are?), but he can move, he's not just a one dimensional FB. Anyway just the type of signing that usually goes unnoticed that I thought was interesting.

edit : Found this old article about his Pro Day.

http://realsportsheroes.com/collin-mooney/

Last edited by Bobo : 05-02-2012 at 01:35 AM.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather Quinn Johnson improve slightly, 6'2" 265, yessir!
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Johnson didn't look so good blocking last year. He'll need to improve.

Mooney is a bit smaller, but I'd actually rather have a shorter FB with the leverage advantage. I know it's only college tape, but Mooney looked really good blocking. He looks quicker and faster which also helps blocking besides just size, similar to Hall. Not to mention he's shown he can do something with the ball in his hands.

Of course we don't know what kinda shape he is in and how will he adjust to getting back on the field. But they think enough of him to ditch the other FB we had on the roster.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I don't think he really understood what was being asked of him at first. And he wasn't used to CJ because he was holding out and they didn't get much work together before Hall came back, i'm expecting a much better season from him this year
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

That's true, there was no time to gel. Now with these two FB's, I think we should have good competition there.