Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'm not sure if you are joking. I still see the Ravens making the playoffs. Losing Suggs hurts, but that defense isn't just going to automatically become bad. And the offense has been decent the last few years.
I wouldn't be shocked to see us outside the playoffs looking in this season. Steelers and Bengals revamped significantly, whereas we got significantly worse as a franchise. Assuming we even split with both of those teams and still sweep the Browns, we could easily go 8-8 or 9-7 and be on the outside looking in come January. We're old, and everyone who isn't old is pissed off at the FO about their contract (Rice & Flacco, mainly).
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I wouldn't be shocked to see us outside the playoffs looking in this season. Steelers and Bengals revamped significantly, whereas we got significantly worse as a franchise. Assuming we even split with both of those teams and still sweep the Browns, we could easily go 8-8 or 9-7 and be on the outside looking in come January. We're old, and everyone who isn't old is pissed off at the FO about their contract (Rice & Flacco, mainly).
Well the Steelers were supposed to be old last season and they still managed to win 12 games. I see the Ravens winning at least 10 games as long as they don't have any more major injuries to key players, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
broncosfan
Rookie

broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demaryius Thomas injured his Achilles last year, had the surgery on february and was back at full form for the season, he missed 5 games but it was due to a broken finger on his hand not because of the Achilles.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/69...chilles-injury

I know they are in differente situations as they play different positions, one is 24 and the other 30, but it shows you that is not impossible to come back from that kind of injury and still have an impact on your team.
broncosfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
FSPH
Rookie

FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
1) Re-hire Cam Cameron as OC, despite well-known offensive deficiencies and our offense being "the most predictable in the NFL"
Say what you want but I trust Harbaugh and Ozzies opinion on Cam getting the job done this year over some dumb **** NFLDC poster.
2) Franchise Ray Rice, pissing off our only legitimate offensive talent
Ray Rice is a 4th year RB who has a lot of touches in this league. A 5 year contract would be dumb at this point.
3) Allow young, Pro Bowl Guard Ben Grubbs to leave in FA, only to use that money to resign 36 year old Matt Birk and 35 year old Bryant McKinnie
We knew we weren't going to be able to keep everyone. If we keep Grubbs who is our starting LT and C?? Give me your bull **** scenario on who you would of started.
4) Have our young, supposedly franchise QB delude himself into thinking he deserves Top 5 QB money, despite him being firmly outside the Top 12 QBs in terms of talent and production
I wouldn't of had Flacco feel any other way than that he is the best. I guess in your world you would put down your QB and make sure he wasn't confident in his game.
5) Have Ed Reed, the best defensive back of his generation, come out and say that we are disrespecting him by not addressing his contract
For all I care Ed Reed can walk if he feels distrespected. He's a liability nowadays anyway. I love the guy but he's going to want more money than he is worth. Ed Reed should just shut up and understand the business side of the NFL. We don't know how long he has left. We know he can't tackle for ****. Ed Reed has taking steps back I don't see any reason for his contract to be a priority. I love the guy and everything he has done for the Ravens but Im not down to give him a contract that I feel like he wants.
5) Have an intermediate draft with a focus on long term potential rather then immediate production, despite most of our key producers being geared for an immediate Super Bowl run
I can't wait for you to eat these words. We addressed Passrush/Runstop in Upshaw. Got 2 Olinemen to help protect flacco. Got a good backup RB to take a load of Rice and give our run game a change of pace. We also drafted a 6'5 WR late who could possibly make an impact his first year. I am cool with the draft.
6) Have our best defensive player and NFL DPOTY tear his Achilles during a conditioning test
Nothing you can do about that. That's part of the game. Get over it.
7) ??????????
8) Championship
You don't deserve to celebrate with us the day we do get our ring.

I don't understand it either...In Ozzie we trust? That's what all the other Ravens fans say.
In Ozzie I trust to put the best team on the field he can. Without risking our future.

I'm ashamed to have you as a Ravens fan.

You cry about what we do in the offseason every year and dick ride when it all works out. I know a guy who used to post on here named RWO who told me you sucked at being a fan of the Ravens. Now I see why he said that.
FSPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSPH View Post
In Ozzie I trust to put the best team on the field he can. Without risking our future.

I'm ashamed to have you as a Ravens fan.

You cry about what we do in the offseason every year and dick ride when it all works out. I know a guy who used to post on here named RWO who told me you sucked at being a fan of the Ravens. Now I see why he said that.
You seem to know alot about APS for a guy with 41 posts.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That post was awesome. There's so much wrong there that I don't even know if I want to respond...Hell, I'll try. First though, let's preface the football stuff with the personal. I'm not entirely convinced RWO could write/spell well enough to communicate that I "suck at being a fan of the Ravens", and I'm even less sure how an old poster's opinion of me weighs on how poor this offseason has been. But sure, let's throw it into the fold because the rest of your argument holds little to no water.

1) Your opinion of me is irrelevant. Cameron's offense is extremely outdated, and numerous analysts, former professionals/coaches and other people who aren't "dumb **** NFLDC posters" have said that. Many times. So that's less of my opinion and more of a fact. Greg Cosell was the one who called it the most predictable offense in the NFL, and I believe the word "Archaic" was used at some point. In case you aren't smart enough to figure that out, it means old. Outdated. Irrelevant. Much like our offensive system.

2) Ray Rice is a Top 5 back in the NFL who is entering his prime. He's had 3 seasons of significant NFL wear. I don't think I really need to elaborate more on this, because any Ravens fan who knows anything about football would know that our entire offense runs through Ray Rice (in every game we lost last year, he had under 12 carries or something stupid like that...). Paying him would be by far the smartest thing we've done this offseason.

3) I sure as **** would have let Birk and McKinnie walk. Birk is ancient in his own right, and watching him try and anchor last season against the premiere NT's was painful (The playoff game against the Patriots being the worst example...Wilfork ate him alive). I normally dismiss anything related to PFF, but their offensive line stats are the only thing worth citing and McKinnie graded out as one of the worst starting offensive tackles last year and we're set to pay him $4.5 million this season. You don't think that could have went towards Grubbs? You tell me which looks better:

McKinnie - LG - Birk - Yanda - Oher

Oher - Grubbs - C - Yanda - Reid

Personally, I would have taken the youth in the second one and added a veteran C like Scott Wells or Andre Gurode, both of whom would have been an improvement over Birk. But you're right, we're probably better retaining those old guys and letting our young, elite players walk. Totally the right call.

4) There's no problem with Flacco's confidence. I welcome it. It's one thing to say you want to be the best QB in the NFL, it's another thing to be asked to be paid like one. By all means, Flacco can tell everyone he wants that he's the best QB or a Top 5 QB or whatever the hell it is he's spouting these days...It's when he asked to be paid like one that I take issue, because that negatively impacts our ability to resign other key individuals (like Ben Grubbs).

5) Ed Reed is still the best safety in the NFL. There isn't a defensive back in the NFL outside of Darrelle Revis who affects coverage like Ed Reed, to this day. Bill Belichek said that last season before the Ravens game, and forgive me if I trust his opinion over yours, with you being a dumb **** NFLDC poster and all. Moreover, any true Ravens fan wouldn't just dismiss arguably the 2nd best player to even don a Ravens uniform...Ed Reed deserves your respect for everything he's given to the Ravens organization, and he deserves theirs too.

6) Any way you slice it, our draft was aimed at the future, not the present. Gradkowski and Thompson are long term, developmental replacements. Osemele is raw and not ready to start, and Bernard Pierce is a backup. Streeter is developmental as well. I didn't say they were all bad picks, I said they were long term picks who will pay dividends later, not sooner. With the core of our team being older and the window of opportunity closing, it would have made more sense to spend those picks on players who could contribute now and in the long run, not just in the long run. I don't know about you, but I'd certainly love for Ray and Ed to get another championship before they retire. Clearly neither you, nor our FO, agrees with that sentiment.

As for Sizzle, no there's nothing you can do about it, but it's certainly a ****** way to end an already terrible offseason.

And I pretty much complain about the Ravens year round, whether they're winning or losing. It's just my way. But I'd rather view myself as a critical, knowledgeable sports fan then an ignorant prick whose only response to any move the organization makes is "In Ozzie we trust".
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Back to Back Lamar Hunt Trophy winners!
Old 05-03-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and dick ride when it all works out.
This stood out to me. If I'm ever banned, I think I'll try out the name "Dick Rider". Sounds like a detective who is good at driving.

I think the main concern to most Ravens fans is probably the fact that the balls of the team left to Indy. If the defense isn't as aggressive under their new coordinator, then the lack of the more explosive Suggs will hurt them a ton. Especially with the aging positions on the team and lack of vets at key depth positions.

Plus the whole 'Defensive Player of the Year' thing.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Say what you want but I trust Harbaugh and Ozzies opinion on Cam getting the job done this year over some dumb **** NFLDC poster.

Are you related to Iamcanadian by any chance?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
You seem to know alot about APS for a guy with 41 posts.
He really does.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens have 3 DPOY's on the roster, and their best player, IMO, isn't one of them! Lucky pricks :/
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** ***** ******* @#&^*% ****** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who uses "In _____ we trust" as the crux of an argument is someone who isn't even worth arguing back at. This idea that being a fan means supporting everything your team does without independent thought is just horse crap.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
This stood out to me. If I'm ever banned, I think I'll try out the name "Dick Rider". Sounds like a detective who is good at driving.

I think the main concern to most Ravens fans is probably the fact that the balls of the team left to Indy. If the defense isn't as aggressive under their new coordinator, then the lack of the more explosive Suggs will hurt them a ton. Especially with the aging positions on the team and lack of vets at key depth positions.

Plus the whole 'Defensive Player of the Year' thing.
They won't be aggressive at all. Dean Peas is not an aggressive coordinator.

Baltimore is so good that they can overcome it and still be a solid defense though. They have a sick secondary. People are sleeping on that secondary, it's a very very good secondary.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peas is a Greg mattison clone. This year will be a mess w/o Suggs and it would be a mess with him because we have the worst coordinator combo in the NFL. I honestly wont care if we traded Ray and Reed to the contenders of their choice anymore. It would suck seeing them go but I would like to see them retire with another ring for Ray and a ring for Reed.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Peas is a Greg mattison clone. This year will be a mess w/o Suggs and it would be a mess with him because we have the worst coordinator combo in the NFL. I honestly wont care if we traded Ray and Reed to the contenders of their choice anymore. It would suck seeing them go but I would like to see them retire with another ring for Ray and a ring for Reed.
Dear Mr. Reed,

Please come to NE and give one of those speeches like you gave at UM.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol from judging the things billicheck said about Reed over the years he would give up anything but Brady for Reed.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the bottom line is Flacco is gonna have to step up. He's going to have to make up for it and score more points on offense. It's year 5 for him now, it's time to step up.

I know his weapons suck and so does his coordinator, but he still has a lot of room to grow himself. It's time, it's year 5 now. I want to see him step up and elevate his game.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Anyone who uses "In _____ we trust" as the crux of an argument is someone who isn't even worth arguing back at. This idea that being a fan means supporting everything your team does without independent thought is just horse crap.
Unless that blank is filled in with "Ted Thompson". ;)

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
They won't be aggressive at all. Dean Peas is not an aggressive coordinator.

Baltimore is so good that they can overcome it and still be a solid defense though. They have a sick secondary. People are sleeping on that secondary, it's a very very good secondary.
Hottest young CB group in the league.

no homer.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Hottest young CB group in the league.

no homer.
I had a big man crush on Jimmy Smith. Wanted him in Giant blue pretty bad.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Yeah I was so imressed with him in the time he had. It seemed he didnt know the D because all the catches he gave up resulted in big plays and you could see Reed and Pollard talking to him on the sideline. IDK about Revis good but I think he can be as good as Chris McCalister was and he was righht up there with Bailey and Law as best CBs in the game
Old 05-03-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Unless that blank is filled in with "Ted Thompson". ;)
I questioned a lot of his draft picks the first few years. Then it turned out that he was almost always right, and I learned to just assume that he knows what he's doing. Dude has skills.

Last edited by WCH : 05-03-2012 at 06:19 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Settle down boys. It's not Ozzie's fault, he did a super job at bringing in the talent as he has done ye. after yr. Ozzie didn't tear Suggs' achilles tendon. And if it happened in a conditioning exercise as noted he can go on the Non-FB Related Injuries list, although some attys. might argue otherwise, & that pays more I think than the pup or list or IR. It's not like he shot himself in the leg with his own illegal hidden handgun like Plaxico.

In the era of FA you're just not going to keep them all. Get over it. Suggs s/b writing this season off & try to come back in 2013 from a very serious injury that could well require surgery. If Upshaw gets hurt, then start crying B-More purple & black.

Last edited by jojo : 05-03-2012 at 08:19 PM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
If Upshaw gets hurt, then start crying B-More purple & black.