Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: How many wins do the Cowboys get in 2012?
12 or more 1 4.17%
11 2 8.33%
10 6 25.00%
9 6 25.00%
8 8 33.33%
7 0 0%
6 1 4.17%
5 0 0%
4 0 0%
3 or less 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Predict the # of wins for the Cowboys in 2012

How many wins do the Cowboys get in 2012?

1 Wed, Sep 5 @New York
2 Sun, Sep 16 @Seattle
3 Sun, Sep 23 vsTampa Bay
4 Mon, Oct 1 vsChicago
5 BYE WEEK
6 Sun, Oct 14 @Baltimore
7 Sun, Oct 21 @Carolina
8 Sun, Oct 28 vsNew York
9 Sun, Nov 4 @Atlanta
10 Sun, Nov 11 @Philadelphia
11 Sun, Nov 18 vsCleveland
12 Thu, Nov 22 vsWashington
13 Sun, Dec 2 vsPhiladelphia
14 Sun, Dec 9 @Cincinnati
15 Sun, Dec 16 vsPittsburgh
16 Sun, Dec 23 vsNew Orleans
17 Sun, Dec 30 @Washington
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 Wed, Sep 5 @New York L
2 Sun, Sep 16 @Seattle W
3 Sun, Sep 23 vsTampa Bay W
4 Mon, Oct 1 vsChicago W
5 BYE WEEK
6 Sun, Oct 14 @Baltimore W
7 Sun, Oct 21 @Carolina W
8 Sun, Oct 28 vsNew York W
9 Sun, Nov 4 @Atlanta L
10 Sun, Nov 11 @Philadelphia L
11 Sun, Nov 18 vsCleveland W
12 Thu, Nov 22 vsWashington W
13 Sun, Dec 2 vsPhiladelphia W
14 Sun, Dec 9 @Cincinnati L
15 Sun, Dec 16 vsPittsburgh L
16 Sun, Dec 23 vsNew Orleans W
17 Sun, Dec 30 @Washington W

11-5

After the loss to the Giants, the Cowboys have an easy schedule up to the BYE week. 2 weeks off to prep for the Ravens should be enough to pull out a win. Winning momentum will carry over until the rematch with the Giants. Cowboys finally get revenge and get their 1st win against the Giants since moving to the new stadium. After that win, the media starts riding the Cowboys only to see them crash 2 weeks in a row to ATL and Philly both on the road. Coming home after the rough road trip is nice to find an easy CLE and WAS win. 3rd week in a row at home, the Cowboys are feeling good about themselves again, and this time find a way to beat Philly. Going to Cincy is too tough and PIT hands them their 2nd loss in a row. But the Cowboys want to make a push for the playoffs and find a way to beat the Saints (who are having a subpar season) in Dallas. Washington is the last game before the playoffs and this game goes to overtime with Dallas winning. RG3 puts down the Cowboys as the only NFC East team he hasn't beaten and looks to 2013 for big time payback! Dallas flexes it's muscles with the NFC East Championship with this win.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You honestly think Seattle, Tampa Bay and Chicago are going to be easy wins?
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 Wed, Sep 5 @New York
2 Sun, Sep 16 @Seattle
4 Mon, Oct 1 vsChicago
5 BYE WEEK
6 Sun, Oct 14 @Baltimore
7 Sun, Oct 21 @Carolina
8 Sun, Oct 28 vsNew York
9 Sun, Nov 4 @Atlanta

8-8

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
You honestly think Seattle, Tampa Bay and Chicago are going to be easy wins?
Seattle yes. Tampa and Chicago both at home, so I like the odds. Dallas will probably be favorites in all those games, so is it really that much of a stretch? I think the Chicago game is within 4 points though.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But the Cowboys are the NFC East team that scares me the most. That defense got so much better with the additions of Carr, Claiborne and Connor. And if Romo and DeMarco Murray can stay healthy for an entire year... Especially Murray with the addition of Vickers. Watch out. I'm not sure there is a team that has improved as much as the Cowboys this offseason. I'm still mad they got Carr and Claiborne.

I think the Cowboys and Eagles just about on equal footing but the difference in games this year is going to be the play in the trenches. The Cowboys don't have the offensive line to handle Cole, Babin, Jenkins, Cox, Curry, Graham, Landri, Patterson, Hunt and Tapp. Specifically, Cox and Jenkins are going to wreak havoc against Livings-Costa-Bernadeau IMO. I think the Cowboys need better interior offensive linemen and they could use an impact defensive lineman outside of Ratliff. Ultimately, I think not being as talented in the trenches is why this team will come up short this season. Talented everywhere else though.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 Wed, Sep 5 @New York W - 34-27
2 Sun, Sep 16 @Seattle W - 27-13
3 Sun, Sep 23 vsTampa Bay W - 35-21

4 Mon, Oct 1 vsChicago L - 17-24
5 BYE WEEK
6 Sun, Oct 14 @Baltimore W - 24-14
7 Sun, Oct 21 @Carolina W - 41-17

8 Sun, Oct 28 vsNew York L - 31-28 (OT)
9 Sun, Nov 4 @Atlanta L - 24-21
10 Sun, Nov 11 @Philadelphia W - 31-17
11 Sun, Nov 18 vsCleveland W - 38-13
12 Thu, Nov 22 vsWashington W - 28-17
13 Sun, Dec 2 vsPhiladelphia W - 24-17
14 Sun, Dec 9 @Cincinnati W - 31-21

15 Sun, Dec 16 vsPittsburgh L - 28-24
16 Sun, Dec 23 vsNew Orleans L - 42-38
17 Sun, Dec 30 @Washington W - 31-28

10-6

Bold Predictions:
Romo: Passes Staubachs career td total (153); Whites career td total (155); and Aikmans career td (165). Romo throws for more than 33 tds AND less than 10 INTs

Murray becomes 1st 1,000 yard rusher for the Cowboys since 2006

D.Ware records 20 sacks and credits the improved secondary (ranked top 15 against the pass) while accepting the Defensive Player of the Year award.

We'll collect the playoff win we have all desired and then get manhandled by the eventual NFC champion (whoever that may be).
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Seattle yes. Tampa and Chicago both at home, so I like the odds. Dallas will probably be favorites in all those games, so is it really that much of a stretch? I think the Chicago game is within 4 points though.
I'm pretty high on Seattle and Chicago, especially Chicago. I think both teams are going to be a tough out all season long.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
But the Cowboys are the NFC East team that scares me the most. That defense got so much better with the additions of Carr, Claiborne and Connor. And if Romo and DeMarco Murray can stay healthy for an entire year... Especially Murray with the addition of Vickers. Watch out. I'm not sure there is a team that has improved as much as the Cowboys this offseason. I'm still mad they got Carr and Claiborne.

I think the Cowboys and Eagles just about on equal footing but the difference in games this year is going to be the play in the trenches. The Cowboys don't have the offensive line to handle Cole, Babin, Jenkins, Cox, Curry, Graham, Landri, Patterson, Hunt and Tapp. Specifically, Cox and Jenkins are going to wreak havoc against Livings-Costa-Bernadeau IMO. I think the Cowboys need better interior offensive linemen and they could use an impact defensive lineman outside of Ratliff. Ultimately, I think not being as talented in the trenches is why this team will come up short this season. Talented everywhere else though.
Yeah, I equally fear the Eagles, if not more than you fear the Cowboys. The Eagles just had a hell of a draft and if Brandon Graham is healthy, that's another big boost to what shakes up as a pass rushing threat equal to the Giants. ...and the Cowboys OL is a SERIOUS question mark. In fact, it's so much of an unknown that it's downright scary. They could flip the Cowboys back to the middle of the 1st round if they don't get it together. That said, it's better than last year and we did better than OK offensively.

Defensively, I expect a huge boost and those close games that the Cowboys lost last year, hopefully will turn out better. I think Dallas is a boom or bust team, and my prediction for 11-5 sided with the Boom... and I can since I'm a Cowboys fan of course.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Expecting Romo to miss a few games as usual. Probably battling for a playoff spot at 9 wins
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least 9 wins. They absolutely have to stop folding in the clutch, the late 4th qtr. endgame. Dramatic secondary improvements will help that.

NFCE teams tend to cancel each other out, although sometimes they get swept usually Dallas v. Eagles or Skins v. Giants. This yr. they get the AFCN, & the Steelers & Ravens + the much improved Bengals won't be easy.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Cowboys fans like myself were disappointed no "true center" was acquired the last 2 drafts -- I coveted Wisniewski from Penn St. in 2011. The secondary was the biggest hole to be filled & they did it with 2 new corners, next draft/offseason they have to address the front 3 0-line.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have them at either 9 or 10, barring key injuries. You're going to find I think all the NFC East teams are going to have records worse than what I expect them to actually be, in terms of talent. 11 wins will probably be enough to win the division this year, maybe even 10.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:30 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have us at 12 wins and that final game against Philly deciding who wins the East this year. Then again, I had us at 11 wins last year and we crept over the line to 8 wins. So minus three wins and you get our actual figure.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
I have us at 12 wins and that final game against Philly deciding who wins the East this year. Then again, I had us at 11 wins last year and we crept over the line to 8 wins. So minus three wins and you get our actual figure.
If either of the teams in this division get through the regular season with twelve wins, with the schedules we have this season, they will be talked about as a Superbowl favorite. Look at the schedules of the teams this year, and keep in mind how the NFC East teams typically beat up on each other as well, twelve wins is A LOT. There have been historically great teams that have won 12 games and not even won the Superbowl, with (on paper) much easier schedules than any of the NFC East teams this year. 10 wins is probably enough to clinch playoffs this year, and probably the division, IMO, I'd bet if any team in this division gets 11 wins, they win the division without having to go to tiebreakers. 12 wins would be a feat in itself with these schedules.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 Wed, Sep 5 @New York
2 Sun, Sep 16 @Seattle
4 Mon, Oct 1 vsChicago

5 BYE WEEK
6 Sun, Oct 14 @Baltimore
7 Sun, Oct 21 @Carolina
8 Sun, Oct 28 vsNew York
9 Sun, Nov 4 @Atlanta

11-5

Last edited by TheFinisher : 05-26-2012 at 01:27 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
JamiesonSports
Rookie

JamiesonSports is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJamiesonSports is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJamiesonSports is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJamiesonSports is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJamiesonSports is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJamiesonSports is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJamiesonSports is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJamiesonSports is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJamiesonSports is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJamiesonSports is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJamiesonSports is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

i'm going to also say 11-5
JamiesonSports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

I'm backtracking on the Cowboys this year. I still think the Cowboys have the talent to make noise but the closer we get to the season the more I think it won't be this year.

The first problem is injuries. Their depth is already thinning out and the regular season hasn't even started yet. The Cowboys have lots of guys who are nicked up and can't stay on the field.

The interior of their offensive line is horrible. I think that I initially underestimated just how much that is going to affect them. Their center situation is the worst in the league and their guard situation is much better.

And I sort of counted on a good rookie season from Morris Claiborne but he's having trouble getting on the field and that doesn't bode well for him this season.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
1 Wed, Sep 5 @New York L
2 Sun, Sep 16 @Seattle W
4 Mon, Oct 1 vsChicago W
5 BYE WEEK
9 Sun, Nov 4 @Atlanta L

11-5

After the loss to the Giants, the Cowboys have an easy schedule up to the BYE week. 2 weeks off to prep for the Ravens should be enough to pull out a win. Winning momentum will carry over until the rematch with the Giants. Cowboys finally get revenge and get their 1st win against the Giants since moving to the new stadium. After that win, the media starts riding the Cowboys only to see them crash 2 weeks in a row to ATL and Philly both on the road. Coming home after the rough road trip is nice to find an easy CLE and WAS win. 3rd week in a row at home, the Cowboys are feeling good about themselves again, and this time find a way to beat Philly. Going to Cincy is too tough and PIT hands them their 2nd loss in a row. But the Cowboys want to make a push for the playoffs and find a way to beat the Saints (who are having a subpar season) in Dallas. Washington is the last game before the playoffs and this game goes to overtime with Dallas winning. RG3 puts down the Cowboys as the only NFC East team he hasn't beaten and looks to 2013 for big time payback! Dallas flexes it's muscles with the NFC East Championship with this win.
Happy to be wrong about my Week 1 prediction. Hopefully, I'm not wrong about the next 6! haha.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

16 for the Cowboys after last night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
16 for the Cowboys after last night.
Don't get too bitter. We were due to beat you some time.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't get too bitter. We were due to beat you some time.
Geez i'm not bitter. I can't joke now?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As posted in the Cowboys forum....12 wins for the Boys.

Lose to Philly once, NO, Baltimore or Steelers, and Skins once.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
1 Wed, Sep 5 @New York L
2 Sun, Sep 16 @Seattle W
4 Mon, Oct 1 vsChicago W
5 BYE WEEK
9 Sun, Nov 4 @Atlanta L

11-5

OK, my 11-5 hopes are dashed. LOL.

Let's see if we can at least beat the lowly Panthers!