Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: How many first or second rounders next year?
0-1 2 14.29%
2 1 7.14%
3 2 14.29%
4 5 35.71%
5 3 21.43%
6+ 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default How Many Round 1 / 2 RB's Next Year?

I think next year's RB crop may be one of the best in quite some time, especially for teams in the 25-50 range.

Christine Michael is a surefire top 20 pick without the injuries he's suffered. If he can shake away injury concerns and put up a solid year next year, he's gold. He's suffered two completely different injuries - one was a left ACL and one was a cracked tibia. Most "injury prone" players have problems with ligaments and muscles. Michael does have to prove he can rebound, but if he can, someone will take a chance on him by the second at the very least. He has some of the best tape in next year's draft.

Montee Ball - I have a full scouting report written up. I'll keep it at this. I believe he is late first, but most likely early second round quality. I think he'll be a very good back for a very good team, or if he doesn't go in that 25-32 range, I think he'll be a pretty average back. Despite playing in a running system (if there ever was one) with the best o-linemen in the land, Ball still has tons of lateral burst, decent leg drive and size, and very solid vision and patience.

Cameron Marshall - This kid is a slimmer, faster version of Mike Tolbert, I'd say damn close to Jonathan Stewart. Completely under the radar. He's knocked off several 60+ yard runs with defenders at his ankles WITH ankle sprains.. In terms of sheer power, all I'll say is - GET OFF ME.

Absolutely no chance of arm tackling him above the waste. You can catch him in a footrace, but you better hurry. His build is so burfict-esque that the naked eye tells me he can't be as good as he is. But he's the real deal. He's gonna EXPLODE next year.

This doesn't even include any mid-major prospects, undersized scatback types, Marcus Lattimore (lock for round 1), Joseph Randle, Michael Dyer, Eddie Lacy and Knile Davis. AND Ray Graham.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 6+ of these guys go in the first 2 rounds next year.

Last edited by Jimmy : 05-03-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Montee Ball is going to be a first-round pick. He's not nearly special or dynamic enough to warrant a top pick, especially now that the league has shifted towards passing the ball. Keep in mind that Wisconsin had a prolific passing game last year and one of the top offensive lines in football. I see Ball as a runner with good vision who picks up what yardage is available but he's not explosive or powerful enough for the first round.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I don't think Montee Ball is going to be a first-round pick. He's not nearly special or dynamic enough to warrant a top pick, especially now that the league has shifted towards passing the ball. Keep in mind that Wisconsin had a prolific passing game last year and one of the top offensive lines in football. I see Ball as a runner with good vision who picks up what yardage is available but he's not explosive or powerful enough for the first round.

Gotta agree. He's obviously a good player, but you gotta think he is a product of the system. He runs behind a pro line (or did). Dayne, Davis, Hill, Clay all couldn't find there niche in the NFL. He's a different player, but I don't think he's special.
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I don't think Ball will be a first rounder either. I think he was wrong to go back to school this year. He had over 300 carries last year and he'll probably have a similar amount this year.

I would compare him to Kevin Smith a few years ago. Decent size. Decent physical skills. But nothing dynamic and way too many carries on his legs. I wouldn't draft him before the third at the highest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I really think that Montee Ball is a lot more talented than most people here give him credit for. His burst, toughness, and moves in the open field grade out as above average for a college back, and when you combine that with his elite vision and receiving ability I think you have the makings of a late first round back. He's every bit as good as Ingram and I think he's better than Doug Martin. People look at some of the holes opened up by Zeitler, Konz, and Wagner open up, and certainly a lot of Ball's success is a result of that, but I think Ball has flashed enough on broken plays and in the open field to show that it's not all a product of that line. 39 TD's is something special regardless of how talented your line is.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to have Montee on the Packers. He fits the scheme and what they like out of their RBs, however, if it is going to take a first round pick I'm not sure it will happen.

I agree with cmarq that he gets dismissed in some circles as a benefactor of that line but I think he will buck the trend for WI running backs.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely would have taken Ball over Martin this year (depending on workouts obviously). Really shocked he didn't come out after the season he had.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I definitely would have taken Ball over Martin this year (depending on workouts obviously). Really shocked he didn't come out after the season he had.
I agree. All the extra hits he takes this year are going to be a big turn off to a lot of executives in the league.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I agree. All the extra hits he takes this year are going to be a big turn off to a lot of executives in the league.
I couldn't understand why he didn't declare after the enormous year he just had either.

And I'm so curious to see how Lattimore rebounds from the injury and whether he's able to make the same level of impact. He's obviously a first round talent if he's healthy, but I want to see if he can put together the type of dominant season I was expecting of him in his draft season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmmm, Lattimore isn't next yr's Richardson, he's coming back from a bigtime injury.

Although not popular as they once were, low NFL career span means an annual need to reload for most teams.

But overall much better & deeper RB class, so I said 3 taken. Marshall & Ball are really intriguing.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Spartan4224
Rookie

Spartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default We'll See

Ball was like Emmitt Smith with the Cowboys. There were too many times he wasn't touched until he was 3 yards past the line of scrimmage. He is good but the Wisky O-Line made him look great. This year could mean the difference of a 2nd round back (if he looks good) or a 5th round back (if it truely was the O-line).
Spartan4224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget about Knile Davis. If he comes back 100% watch out.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Michael Dyer.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
I think next year's RB crop may be one of the best in quite some time, especially for teams in the 25-50 range.

Christine Michael is a surefire top 20 pick without the injuries he's suffered. If he can shake away injury concerns and put up a solid year next year, he's gold. He's suffered two completely different injuries - one was a left ACL and one was a cracked tibia. Most "injury prone" players have problems with ligaments and muscles. Michael does have to prove he can rebound, but if he can, someone will take a chance on him by the second at the very least. He has some of the best tape in next year's draft.

Montee Ball - I have a full scouting report written up. I'll keep it at this. I believe he is late first, but most likely early second round quality. I think he'll be a very good back for a very good team, or if he doesn't go in that 25-32 range, I think he'll be a pretty average back. Despite playing in a running system (if there ever was one) with the best o-linemen in the land, Ball still has tons of lateral burst, decent leg drive and size, and very solid vision and patience.

Cameron Marshall - This kid is a slimmer, faster version of Mike Tolbert, I'd say damn close to Jonathan Stewart. Completely under the radar. He's knocked off several 60+ yard runs with defenders at his ankles WITH ankle sprains.. In terms of sheer power, all I'll say is - GET OFF ME.

Absolutely no chance of arm tackling him above the waste. You can catch him in a footrace, but you better hurry. His build is so burfict-esque that the naked eye tells me he can't be as good as he is. But he's the real deal. He's gonna EXPLODE next year.

This doesn't even include any mid-major prospects, undersized scatback types, Marcus Lattimore (lock for round 1), Joseph Randle, Michael Dyer, Eddie Lacy and Knile Davis. AND Ray Graham.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 6+ of these guys go in the first 2 rounds next year.
I believe next year's RB crop is particularly weak. Only Lattimore IMO, rates a 1st round grade and I'm not seeing a lot of 2nd round talent either. Michael has had way too many serious injuries to get drafted early, Ball is just another Wisconsin RB who will have trouble at the next level and right now I don't see Marshall going too high.
Now, they still have to play and a couple might rise above the crowd and make it into round 2 but that is the absolute limit IMO.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

Guys will emerge, I think we can count on that.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
He probably didn't declare because the NFL Advisory Board gave him a pretty low ranking and it indicates to me that he is just another Wisconsin RB who will have a great deal of difficulty making the jump to the next level.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I love Michael Dyer.
I'm very curious to see if he declares for next year's draft. Since he transferred to Arkansas State, he'll have to sit out next season. Would he really declare after sitting out the entire year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Spaceboy1
Rookie

Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKdmmyvM5vM

This kid can really play, only going to be a Junior tho...
Spaceboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Ingram is a decent comparison. Ball is a late first to mid second talent. He's not going to be a game breaker in the NFL, but he can get yardage consistently. That has been an underrated aspect in the pro game, and right fully so, but to a team that has the rest figured our like New Orlens or Green Bay, he could be a very valuable asset.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:44 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I think Ingram is a decent comparison. Ball is a late first to mid second talent. He's not going to be a game breaker in the NFL, but he can get yardage consistently. That has been an underrated aspect in the pro game, and right fully so, but to a team that has the rest figured our like New Orlens or Green Bay, he could be a very valuable asset.
ball is tougher than ingram, more useful in garbage time, outside of that i like the comparison, if the saints nab ball i would however kill people because the only style rb that has high pick value for a saints-style offense is the sproles style scatback, they are substantially more important than the traditional backs

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:50 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceboy1 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKdmmyvM5vM

This kid can really play, only going to be a Junior tho...
You know, I remember watching Houston play during the regular season. I'm not sure who against but I think it was UTEP. Anyway, I knew nothing of Sims but remember watching this #5 for Houston and thinking what a great one-cut, zone runner he could be. His ability to just plant and go really impressed me. To be honest, I kinda forgot about him til just now. Definitely a guy I'm gonna keep my eye on this year and with Hayes (and Keenum) gone he should get a lot more work.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:24 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If he can manage to stay healthy this year, it should noted that this is the first time in his career that he'll not be the #2 back. However, we did get a transfer from OU who, if he can play, might be better than Michael, though he's only a sophomore.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Rookie

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Bet 3-4 with Lattimore, Ball and Dyer fairly solid barring anything unforeseen.
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBam View Post
Bet 3-4 with Lattimore, Ball and Dyer fairly solid barring anything unforeseen.
I'm beginning to think that Dyer is somewhat overrated. He seems to hesitant at times and often backtracks instead of taking the yards that the defense gives him. It reminds me of Maroney and that's not what you want to do as a RB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lattimore, Ball, Davis, Lacey or Graham and Marshall

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote