Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-12-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
See, I don't agree that Davis' death helps you this year. Reggie inherited a team that was over the cap and had traded its first four draft picks. The new regime really needs next offseason before it pays dividends.

I see the Raiders winning 4 or 5 this year but the future is definitely bright. As a Broncos fan it pains me to say that.
This demonstrates a clear lack of understanding of the organization. With Davis' death, there will be no more revamped gameplans the day before a game.

With Davis' death, players will now actually be held accountable, and they know this. There is no one for the players to go to when they don't like what the coach has to say. That can only lead to a more disciplined unit.

With Davis' death, offensive and defensive schemes can finally enter the 21st century.

I'm not predicting a playoff push. Not by any means. But if this team can win 16 games during the Hue Jackson error (8 as OC, 8 as HC), then an Al Davis free Raiders team should threaten to break .500 for the first time in a decade.

Knapp will make us one of the most, if not the most run oriented offense in the league. That will maximize Palmer's deep ball ability and help limit his opportunity for a brain fart.

If we can get 10 healthy games from McFadden, we should be able to make some noise during that stretch.

Defensively, I have some real concerns. But, this is where kicking dirt onto Davis' casket will prove the most beneficial. Davis fancied himself a defensive coordinator, and never let the coaching staff forget it. This year, Dennis Allen will have autonomy in designing his defense and creating the gameplans. There's your two extra wins.

Anything between 6 and 9 wins seems reasonable to me. Even if we wind up on the low end of that scale, 6 wins takes you out of range for a top 5 pick.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I hate how no team can deal with people saying their team will suck. Just cause you are a fan doesn't mean they will be good.
Trust me..I know the Raiders aren't going to be very good. I can accept that, but I do firmly believe we'll be outside of the bottom 5. I see us picking top 10-15

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If the Browns have the number one pick the entire regime will be fired.

The new GM and head coach are going to want their guy at QB.
If they hand the keys to Weeden, they're not going to win many games. That's to be expected.

I think Richardson will prove to be pretty overrated once he meets weekly NFL level 8 man fronts week in and week out. They won't be able to ride him to many wins.

Will Holmgren gut the coaching staff again so soon? Will The Walrus himself get canned? Personally, I can't believe he got a GM job in the first place. That was always the weakest part of his performance as a coach. But, it feels a year or two early to be expecting his termination. The Rams aside, drafting a QB in Rd1 generally affords you a 2-3 year window to make something happen, does it not?

Old 05-13-2012, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My thought process is to single out bad teams in divisions that have three good teams. Plus there are teams that just don't pass the eyeball test.

Miami:

I don't see them putting up a fight against NE. They will struggle with the improving bills. The Jets may be a mess locker room wise but the team will be decent, just not good enough to vie for the division. Add in they are breaking in a new QB.

Browns:

They could squeak out some wins, but I see the other three teams as legitimate playoff teams. Add in huge QB question marks.

Minnesota:

With a healthy AP they are not terrible, but without him, I don't see them being any good. Add in the fact that the other teams all look like playoff teams.

Jacksonville:

They only way I see them putting up a fight is if they keep running MJD into the ground. They are just not ready for primetime.

Colts:

Luck growing pains on a team I just don't see as all that talented. Plus they are in rebuilding mode. They are more interested in playing hard than playing for wins.

Darkhorse: St. Louis:

Not sure the thought process of the coaching staff. I think they will have enough ammo to make noise in the future, but not this year. Do they dog it a bit and test out the guys on their roster this year?

Teams that I think people are underrating:

Redskins:

Yes, a lot rides on RGIII. That being said, even bad, he is probably better than the mess known as sexy rexy and john beck. Plus they have a really strong running game and defense to rely on.

Raiders:

Don't see them as the tops of the division, but I don't see them as that far off from the rest of that division.

Seahawks:

I don't see Flynn lighting the world on fire, but I think he will bring more consistency on a team improving slowly but surely.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:58 AM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After Bane gets done taking care of business, Pittsburgh will be picking first in 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5GOwCD52Dk
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I hate how no team can deal with people saying their team will suck. Just cause you are a fan doesn't mean they will be good.
That is very true. Honestly, I think you could make good arguments for a lot of teams going 5-11 or 11-5. A lot of different scenarios can happen to influence how a team performs. Take away the top three players for any franchise due to injury and what's your teams record? Three rookies emerge and prove to be everything you expected and what's your teams record?
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's my initial list.

Browns - The Browns have what could be the hardest schedule in the NFL outside of the Giants this year. Weeden isn't pro ready and doesn't really have the weapons to contend year one anyway. Trent will have a decent rookie campaign but that's it really.

Jacksonville Jags - The Jags are going to have a real problem with Gabbert being the starting QB Justin Blackmon will help a lot but he is only one man. They COULD end up being better than you think but only if Gabby can start not being scared to death of stepping up into the pocket.

Minnesota Vikings - The Vikes will be missing AP for up to the first six weeks of the regular season. That will likely result in an 0-6 start when you start 0-6 you really are going to have a problem rallying the troops for the second part of the season.

N.O. Saints - WWHHHAAAAATTT!!!!! Oh yes I said it. Right now they are down a head coach for the full season and the assistant head coach for 6 weeks. They didn't improve the team at all in the off season they also are going to lose two major players in Vilma (full season) and Will Smith (8 Games) in a division that has gotten so incredibly better over the past off season. Remember what that team looked like when Payton was just not on the sideline? They lost to the pathetic Rams on the road. Also if the stealing of signals in the home games is true then we can expect them to lose significantly more home games as well.

Oakland Raiders - IF McFadden can stay healthy for a full season then they won't hit the top 5. I love Taiwan Jones but I don't think he can cover a full load. I still have no faith in Carson Palmer and the rest of that division has gotten really good (except for San Diego).

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
Personally, I don't think the Browns will be that bad. Jags seem to have a leg up on the top pick, but I think the Vikes won't make the top 5.
vikings are my favorite to have the top pick next year, after lookin @ their schedule 4-12 tops

Last edited by CowboysBeastMode : 05-13-2012 at 11:05 AM.
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
N.O. Saints - WWHHHAAAAATTT!!!!! Oh yes I said it. Right now they are down a head coach for the full season and the assistant head coach for 6 weeks. They didn't improve the team at all in the off season they also are going to lose two major players in Vilma (full season) and Will Smith (8 Games) in a division that has gotten so incredibly better over the past off season. Remember what that team looked like when Payton was just not on the sideline? They lost to the pathetic Rams on the road. Also if the stealing of signals in the home games is true then we can expect them to lose significantly more home.
lofton, chamberlain and hawthorne totally werent upgrades for all linebacking sports

also the stealing of signals was supposed to be 7-8 years ago, not recently.

I dont care if you think it are the saints but your arguments are stupid

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Jacksonville
2. St. Louis
3. Indianapolis
4. Miami
5. Oakland
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
wadsworth
Rookie

wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-The last time Jacksonville picked in the top 5 without trading up was 1996.

-In 2011 the Jaguars defense was top 10 in yards allowed, rush defense and pass defense in spite of double digit guys going to IR.

-MJD is a very good RB and the Jags get Rashad Jennings back(he missed 2011 on IR).

-The Jags managed a record of 4-10 with Gabbert the rookie starting and an awful collection of WRs. Gabbert now has a year of experience and they added Blackmon, L. Robinson and Lee Evans.

Jacksonville's rush D, pass D, special teams and rushing offense appear to be at a level you would expect from a team contending for the play offs. The passing offense was awful in 2011 but they added three new WRs and the QB should be much better prepared(he was third string at the end of preseason in 2011).

So when picking the Jags to be a top 5 pick next season keep in mind that in spite of putting around 30 guys on IR in 2011, changing ownership, firing a coach during the season, and starting a rookie QB that they still picked 7th this year.
wadsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadsworth View Post

-In 2011 the Jaguars defense was top 10 in yards allowed, rush defense and pass defense in spite of double digit guys going to IR.

-MJD is a very good RB and the Jags get Rashad Jennings back(he missed 2011 on IR).

-The Jags managed a record of 4-10 with Gabbert the rookie starting and an awful collection of WRs. Gabbert now has a year of experience and they added Blackmon, L. Robinson and Lee Evans.

Jacksonville's rush D, pass D, special teams and rushing offense appear to be at a level you would expect from a team contending for the play offs. The passing offense was awful in 2011 but they added three new WRs and the QB should be much better prepared(he was third string at the end of preseason in 2011).

So when picking the Jags to be a top 5 pick next season keep in mind that in spite of putting around 30 guys on IR in 2011, changing ownership, firing a coach during the season, and starting a rookie QB that they still picked 7th this year.
Sounds like Browns fans last year who said the same thing, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
If they hand the keys to Weeden, they're not going to win many games. That's to be expected.

I think Richardson will prove to be pretty overrated once he meets weekly NFL level 8 man fronts week in and week out. They won't be able to ride him to many wins.

Will Holmgren gut the coaching staff again so soon? Will The Walrus himself get canned? Personally, I can't believe he got a GM job in the first place. That was always the weakest part of his performance as a coach. But, it feels a year or two early to be expecting his termination. The Rams aside, drafting a QB in Rd1 generally affords you a 2-3 year window to make something happen, does it not?
Holmgren isn't the GM, Heckert is. Lerner hired Holmgren to basically take over what he had to do because he had no idea what he was doing. I would much rather have Holmgren making GM/Coach hirings than Lerner.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New York Jets, top 5.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All of the teams originally slotted to pick in the top 7 were all in the bottom 11 in QB Rating last year. Quarterback play is a big reason for how teams perform. So therefore, I would project as of now for the teams picking in the top five next year will be Jacksonville, Cleveland, Miami, Indianapolis, and St. Louis (either from their own pick, or the Redskins, but I would expect there own.

Arizona, Kansas City, and the Jets would be up there for me, but I think their defenses keep them out of being this bad. I don't expect much from Flynn and Seattle until they can put weapons around him.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleveland - I am a fan of the Weeden pick, but the first year will be rough. Their defense could carry them.

Indianapolis - Even a 4 game improvement would leave them top 5.

Seattle - They have talent, but their drafting has not restocked the shelves, and the QB situation is dire.

Minnesota - No AP is bad enough, but everyone else has been on stretchers as well.This is a pretty good team if healthy,

Oakland - they might go 1-5 in division games, and the rest of the schedule is rough.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadsworth View Post

Completely agree. They're not #1 overall bad. It's just carry over from the Gabbert pile on. And I didn't say anything like that about the Browns last year. ;/

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Minnesota Vikings - The Vikes will be missing AP for up to the first six weeks of the regular season. That will likely result in an 0-6 start when you start 0-6 you really are going to have a problem rallying the troops for the second part of the season.
They could also easily lose six of their last seven games.

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-...4-ba8a9c61bbf3

This Vikings team has the potential to lose a lot of games.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
WT01
Rookie

WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
Seattle - They have talent, but their drafting has not restocked the shelves, and the QB situation is dire.

J
The Seahawks had a top ten defense last year despite having one of the lowest sack totals in football. If Irvin can even bring a moderate amount of pressure, they'll be next to impossible to score on. Lynch, meanwhile, is a very good RB. Even if Matt Flynn is only an average QB they could easily contend for the playoffs next year.
WT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think the Colts offense carries them to 7 or 8 wins alone. Their front 7 isn't too bad but their secondary sucks so I see a lot of shootouts.

Arizona should be pretty decent as well I do like Kevin Kolb.
I agree with you that the Colts will be better than many people think. They added good talent on Offense in getting Luck, Coby Fleener and Dwayne Allen. The 2 TE set will be great for Luck. And adding a Desean Jackson type playmaker like TY Hilton will also help. Our front 7 on Defense will be decent, but I agree that outside of S Antoine Bethea, the Secondary will struggle.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
OhioJB
Rookie

OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top four, and last pick in the 1st round, 2013:

1) Pittsburgh
2) Baltimore
3) Cincinnati
4) Denver

32) Cleveland
OhioJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
...and the rest of that division has gotten really good (except for San Diego).
lolwut?

The Broncos and Chiefs have gotten "really good."

Old 05-13-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
lolwut?

The Broncos and Chiefs have gotten "really good."

Yeah I see no face palm here. The Broncos went from the worst starting QB in the league to a top 5 QB in the league. On top of that they were able to keep a good amount of that D together except B-Dawk. ( a notable miss). The chiefs were really good last year. Then they got anally raped by injuries. Now they are all back with a Hillis with a chip on his shoulder. I see no reason why both of them are not well ahead of the Raiders this season. Now could Oakland pass San Diego sure I'm not very high on them either and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Chargers are a top 10 pick in the next draft.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-13-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A top 5 QB that may leave them stranded with a good hit. I love how everyone just dismisses the fact that Payton is injured.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
A top 5 QB that may leave them stranded with a good hit. I love how everyone just dismisses the fact that Payton is injured.
Isn't every QB "one hit away" from leaving their team stranded?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: